Peter King Hates the Jets

BwanaZulia

Oakland (2-13) at New York (9-6)

Eric Mangini can coach. I wasn't sure he could, but the guy has done one heck of a job.

New York Jets 19, Oakland 12

Last pick of the season for PK.

So for the season, he has picked us to win 4 of 16 games. Nice eh?

BZ

• 8 months later...

Let's see how he does this year.

New England Patriots (12-4) at New York Jets (10-6)

The CBS cameras will isolate Randy Moss -- assuming he plays -- on every third-and-medium or ???long, and they'll be missing the real story of the day, which is beginning of a beautiful relationship between Tom Brady and Wes Welker. Welker: nine catches, 123 yards, one TD.

New England Patriots 23, New York Jets 16

BZ

Can't say he was wrong with that pick. Looking back he gave the Jets plenty of respect by only picking them to lose by 5 points on the road to a team that had won their last 8 home playoff games.

Playoffs.jpg

Did you just ban him for something he said last December... LOL

i sort of want revis on stallworth so they try and pick on him. I'm not sold on stallworth, and any amount of attempts not going to moss is good with me.

As moss goes, i'd rather Dyson be on him. He has the experience, and he is a bigger corner, so he can be more physical. (that all depends on if he is still gymping around on sunday)

Week 2

New York Jets (0-1) at Baltimore Ravens (0-1)

Of all the games a kid QB could make his debut in, I think this one could be the worst -- if this is the day Kellen Clemens has to play in place of Chad Pennington (ankle). Ravens home opener, Ravens off a terrible first game, swarming and angry Ravens defense, pressure on Brian Billick and the offense to not look mystifyingly incompetent. Wear the flak jacket, kid.

Ravens 23, Jets 13

BZ

Peter King did write a big article though flat out saying that the pats got off light for what they did. Not nessecerily a pro Jets article but at least it shows that he is not in the Pats pocket. Someone posted it earlier.

I don't really disagree with any point he made is making his pick either.

Even Peter King....

Miami Dolphins (0-2) at New York Jets (0-2)

Ted Ginn is going to have to start making some plays for this team not to be embarrassing. The first step in that process is to have the chance to make some plays.

Jets 27, Dolphins 9

Sees the light.

BZ

BZ's Call: He was right on. The Browns came out and got to us.

We lost that game more then the Browns won it.

It all started on the 1st drive of the game when Mangini pulled Pennington and put in Smith on 3rd and short inside the Browns 30...I mean seriously you pull the starting QB on 3rd and 2 after he's orchestrated a 60 or so yard drive?

I mean, we weren't outplayed and their new OC had nothing to do with it, just we and the refs made some stupid mistakes that cost us.

• 2 months later...

from today's MMQB

b. Jets. Frauds. So much for the Steeler-related momentum.

um... Peter how can you call a 2-8 team frauds when they lose?

They are what their record says they are!

as if life wasn't difficult enough as a Jets fan down on the ground, there's always fat ballsack himself Peter King, ready and waiting with a kick to the gut. screw you Peter King.

from today's MMQB

um... Peter how can you call a 2-8 team frauds when they lose?

They are what their record says they are!

as if life wasn't difficult enough as a Jets fan down on the ground, there's always fat ballsack himself Peter King, ready and waiting with a kick to the gut. screw you Peter King.

What a Moron!!!!

Archived