The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

Mike Williams should go to Tennessee, if they're smart. He'd be a huge weapon for McNair, and he's the best player left.

If Tennessee doesn't take a DB, SS19 may have to suit up for them next season in the defensive backfield :lol:

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lions are sitting pretty if Rolle, Johnson, or Merriman is there at #10.

5 picks before that. Mike Williams WILL be one of them. If MW, Carnell, and Rodgers go the Lions are guaranteed one of those three.

Lions have to like the way this has played out so far.

I agree. And, you've got to figure that Williams, Carnell and Rodgers are going to go. Tampa needs a QB and a RB. Tennesse needs everything. Arizona needs a QB. The Skins seem to love Carlos Rogers. Minnesota will probably pick Troy Williamson.

If Tennessee doesn't take a DB, SS19 may have to suit up for them next season in the defensive backfield :lol:

Eh, they couldn't afford me. I've got mad skillz son! :lol:

... and the Vikes effing blow it. Nice.

yeah... and who's you pick for them again? :wink: Just bustin ya bro. I told you Mike Tice is an idiot. If Mike Williams falls to the Lions, I'd be very tempted to take him, despite having Charles Rogers and Roy Williams and having glaring needs on defense (in the secondary and on the line).

Williamson over Williams?????? WTF?

The Vikings are the NFC team I root for because I lived there for a few years as a kid. I'm really disappointed with this pick. Why is Tice such a freakin' BONEHEAD?!?! God can the Vikings not even be given first rounders anymore, they apparently don't know how to use them.

Williamson over Williams?????? WTF?

The Vikings are the NFC team I root for because I lived there for a few years as a kid. I'm really disappointed with this pick. Why is Tice such a freakin' BONEHEAD?!?! God can the Vikings not even be given first rounders anymore, they apparently don't know how to use them.

Well, one year, despite not turning in their card on time, they did manage to get Kevin Williams.

A couple notes. I predicted a couple months ago that Mike Williams would drop to at least the 10th. pick. We're getting close, no way Arizona takes him and I doubt Washington does either. Another thing. Pacman Jones is a disgrace to all things Pacman. He looked like Bozo the freakin' Clown up there in his t-shirt. Hell, Cedric Benson took this so seriously that he cut his dreds. Would it have killed Pacman to wear a suit like the rest of them?

does zona look at rodgers here?

I don't think so... I think Rodgers falls to the mid second, where the Packers trade up to take him. Call it a hunch.

Troy Williamson couldn't hold Mike William's jock. Williamsom was a late first/second rounder, until he worked out. Just a reach over all.

A couple notes. I predicted a couple months ago that Mike Williams would drop to at least the 10th. pick. We're getting close, no way Arizona takes him and I doubt Washington does either. Another thing. Pacman Jones is a disgrace to all things Pacman. He looked like Bozo the freakin' Clown up there in his t-shirt. Hell, Cedric Benson took this so seriously that he cut his dreds. Would it have killed Pacman to wear a suit like the rest of them?

Agreed. Carlos Rogers will easily be the best CB from this draft, light years ahead of Jones.

So, with all the skuttlebutt about the Skins taking a QB with #25....and with Aaron Rodgers still on the board.....do they take him?

Or do they go CB? Mike Williams? Some suprise here?

Seems this spot (#9) was a great one to be in for the skins. They could get the best WR in thedraft (IMO) in Williams, the #2 QB in Rodgers, or one of the top 3 CB's.

Archived