The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antrel Rolle = the corner stone of the new and improved Cardinal defense / secondary for years to come. This kid is gonna be a star. Arizona is soon to be a playoff team, possibly even this year contending for the NFC West.

Irony:

The Fact that the Skins could end up with a Starting WR set that many Jet fans would have KILLED to get:

Mike Williams and Santana Moss.

Funny, eh?

Dying with laughter.... no really, I'm not being sarcastic... ok, I am.

And if the Skins pass him up, imagine Charles Rogers in the slot with Roy Williams and Mike Williams on the outside, with Kevin Jones in the backfield, and Marcus Pollard at tight end. That's scary.

...imagine Charles Rogers in the slot with Roy Williams and Mike Williams on the outside, with Kevin Jones in the backfield, and Marcus Pollard at tight end. That's scary.

Yes, it is. And honestly, if I was Detraoit, I'd be RUNNING that pick up to the commish. SPRINTING even.

Williams, Williams and a Healthy Rogers would be insane.

great pick by the skins.

look out for derrick johnson, shawne merrian, mike williams and alex barron up here with the lions.

Any more selections? :lol:

Actually, Matt Millen hasn't mentioned Merriman as a possible pick. Which is all talk. He does, however, love David Pollack.

I heard they have quite a few trade down's lined up. Some of which were blockbuster, to say the least.

And sent the card up rather quick... they picked Mike Williams.

Yes, it is. And honestly, if I was Detraoit, I'd be RUNNING that pick up to the commish. SPRINTING even.

Williams, Williams and a Healthy Rogers would be insane.

After that statement....at least i know I'm the sane wone Fish :lol:

Holy sh*t

I have no doubt that they're keeping him. They may, however, trade someone else, like Charles Rogers. I don't think they'll trade Williams, Mike.

They can't trade Rogers (cap hit)

They'll trade Mike Williams to probably the Chargers

Have to...they can't have all that $$$$$$$ tied up at WR...just can't

Archived