The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints were actually the 32nd ranked D. I've only seen those rankings a billion times now. Did anyone else know that our offense was 12th? I could of sworn we were in the 20's.

Were they? Eh... all I know is the Cheifs had a horrid defense. And, it looks like I was right.

Travis Johnson for the Texans. Not a bad pick, though David Carr could have used a body guard.

The first round picks are 15 minutes, obviously. The second round is ten minutes. Every round there after is 5. At least, I think the second round is ten minutes. If not, it's five as well. I assumed the first fifteen picks would have taken us til 5, actually. It's moving faster than it did last year :lol:

Travis Johnson for the Texans. Not a bad pick, though David Carr could have used a body guard.

The Texans DLine has been pathetic and this was a good pick.

Also agree with you that Carr needs some help. I'd be amazed if the Texans don't go OLine in the 2nd.

The Texans DLine has been pathetic and this was a good pick.

Also agree with you that Carr needs some help. I'd be amazed if the Texans don't go OLine in the 2nd.

Couldn't go wrong, either way. They do need defensive line help, and Carr does need a bodyguard. But, that being said, I don't know of any highly reguarded left tackles in this draft. They're all right tackles.

Whatever you do, don't get your hopes up. I couldn't bare another tearjerking "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread.

That was tearjerking? Hell, it's like someone took his lunch money or something.

And, the Queens took the oft injured James. Ah well, they're perfect for each other.

Dallas got Marcus Spears. Ware and Spears, and they're full blown 3-4. They could be a dangerous defensive team.

I wonder if Parcells pooped himself yet. :shock:

Dallas has the makings of an extremely dominate defense.

Am I the only one that thinks Bledsoe has a stellar season for the Cowboys next year?

I wonder if Parcells pooped himself yet. :shock:

Dallas has the makings of an extremely dominate defense.

Am I the only one that thinks Bledsoe has a stellar season for the Cowboys next year?

You're not... he could have a damn good year, y'know, if he had someone to throw to. Or did the Cowgals sign a WR? Cause Key, he won't get it done.

Archived