Can Someone Do Me A Favor

The Gun Of Bavaria

Gonna be stuck at work all night working the road. If anyone with AOL Instant Messenger wouldn't mind, please send me a short Text Message with the Jets draft picks as they occur and the fan reaction.

You can send the txt msg by IM'ing me at "TheGunOfBavaria" on AOLIM and it will be automatically forwarded to my cell.

Thanks and Holla.

GOB

Gonna be stuck at work all night working the road. If anyone with AOL Instant Messenger wouldn't mind, please send me a short Text Message with the Jets draft picks as they occur and the fan reaction.

You can send the txt msg by IM'ing me at "TheGunOfBavaria" on AOLIM and it will be automatically forwarded to my cell.

Thanks and Holla.

GOB

If I'm able, I'll do it Guns. If not, someone else will. You're goin to get like 15 text messages :lol:

Just got home from work.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SENT MSGS TO ME AT WORK =D>=D>

Made for an interesting night. I wanted to DESPERATELY be near a computer when I received the Nugent selection. I was trying to imagine what was happening on the board.

Mixed reaction that slowly became a positive one. It went ballistic when we got Miller. As I'm sure you can imagine.

Archived