Coles 39th Best WR in the NFL

PatsFanTX

Disclaimer:

DPAR and DVOA include all passes intended for the receiver, both complete and incomplete. Catch % represents the percentage of passes to this receiver completed. This is a reference to incomplete passes, not dropped passes: dropped passes are not specified in publicly available play-by-play, and unfortunately we cannot yet correct for this.

• We cannot yet fully separate the performance of a receiver from the performance of his quarterback. Be aware that one will affect the other.
  • These statistics measure only passes thrown to a receiver, not performance on plays when he is not thrown the ball, such as blocking and drawing double teams.
  • "Points scored due to plays" is based on a larger model of how yards are translated into points, and is not a measurement strictly of touchdown passes.

In layman's terms that we can all understand:

Disclaimer

These stats are actually pretty useless in terms of the idea that most true facts that comprise them are not available. In reality some schmuck who wanted to try and prove a point somehow devised this formula and realized it was flawed in every way shape and form. But rather than just toss them for their complete and utter uselessness, we figured that somewhere out there, a troll would post it as his/her basis for an outrageous claim that some WR is actually better or worse than reality. So we felt we'd bundle this bullsh*t in a nice wbsite and let you have at it!! Have a nice day!!

In layman's terms that we can all understand:

Disclaimer

These stats are actually pretty useless in terms of the idea that most true facts that comprise them are not available. In reality some schmuck who wanted to try and prove a point somehow devised this formula and realized it was flawed in every way shape and form. But rather than just toss them for their complete and utter uselessness, we figured that somewhere out there, a troll would post it as his/her basis for an outrageous claim that some WR is actually better or worse than reality. So we felt we'd bundle this bullsh*t in a nice wbsite and let you have at it!! Have a nice day!!

LOL.....the best part is if a QB misses his receiver it affects the receivers stats and vice versa.

Oh I've seen you post... sorry... I'll rephrase...

Thank you ONCE AGAIN for being honest on a fan site chock full o blind followers of the Patsies with little football knowledge.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Believe it or not there are only about 5 or 6 Pats fans here.

At least you are honest about it I guess.

POTW nomination. And I think I'm going to sig it too.

LOL!!!

I second the motion for POTW for this post!!!!!!

No, the first thing I do is make up information, then I go to this site next.

At least you are honest about it I guess.

POTW nomination. And I think I'm going to sig it too.

That is worthy sig material for a Jets fan and also an excellent nomination for POTW.

Love him or hate him, Tx never disappoints!

Archived