And the slide continues...

Jet/BosoxFan

Now, I hate to kill what should be a great collective mood of JatNation due to the stellar performance of Terry Bradway today taking the best K we've seen since Pat Leahy...BUT...there is more trouble in Yankeeland than even I would have imagined.

Jaret Wright is officially a bust! Apparently he blew out his shoulder today, you know, the same one he had surgically repaired twice already and is (big surprise) headed to the DL again.

Nice investment georgie! You could have given me $21 million and I would have helped your rotation as much as this clown has/will!

Chein Ming-Wang anyone???

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Blasphemy you speack of, boy! Schilling (John Wayne re-incarnated I prefer) has pretty much proven himself as the anti-Brown, wouldnt ya say? Game 6 anyone?

As for Wade Miller...he was once a prolific stud pitcher for Houston. He has since injured himself and if he cant contribute, John Henry is out a few hundred thou! Jaret could easily be done as of right now...and thats $21 million we're talking! So, we still have five legit, mostly battle-tested starters.

Youre down to Pavano, a shot Mussina, and whats left of the Big Eunich! I seriously would turn my computer off if I were you!

Archived