JetNation Draft Day Party With TomShane

Maxman

Thanks to all those JN posters that went to the ESPN Zone today. It was great to see many of you again and for others it was awesome meeting you for the first time:

Un-Official Attendance (sorry if I forgot anyone)

Gang Green Girl

BrenJetsFan

TomShane

The Ghost Of TomShane

Maxman

Faba

Mrs. Maxman

Garb

Happy Jack

Greengal

Becky and Bob

The Schwab

DVOND

Mike Martz

Big Ben

Designxdork

Jetsflunky

Steve Konek

Hamstring Jones

Nick Ferraro

Iceman

axpspot

bigblue

Bren was in full force handing out Jetnation.com cards and giving out many free t-shirts. We are hopeful for some increased traffic soon.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I learned at the Party today:

1. TomShane is a real person. Nice guy as well.

2. TomShane will sell his soul for very little in return. Some Pittsburgh fan was talking smack that Joe Namath sucked and a healthy Unitas would have beat him in SuperBowl III. Instead of arguing back, tom simply high fived him and said Amen Brother. When I questioned Tom on his lack of loyalty he responded..."that guy was big". Unfortunately this is a true story.

3. Brenda's marketing knows no limits. Handing out business cards to 7 year olds is probably over the line. [-X I guess she is already working on future recruting classes.

4. I also think I may overheard Gang Green Girl say...I lllooooovvvvveeeeee TomShane once or twice today. But it was loud, so maybe I misunderstood. :mrgreen:

5. What happens at ESPN ZONE stays at ESPN ZONE.

Hey Max,

Do you HAVE PICTURES?

yes no maybe

We have A TON of pictures. Unfortunately none are on my digital camera. So I will have to wait for others to sober up and get them to me.

Funny thing was there were a bunch of new posters that had pictures taken and said they would soon be signing up and sending in the pics!

We have A TON of pictures. Unfortunately none are on my digital camera. So I will have to wait for others to sober up and get them to me.

Funny thing was there were a bunch of new posters that had pictures taken and said they would soon be signing up and sending in the pics!

Excellent. Living vicariously is all I have left these days...

;)

Excellent. Living vicariously is all I have left these days...

;)

You and me both my man. You and me both.

The screening process may take awhile though. Can't post them all or else we might have to put a OVER 18 warning on the front page.

To quote Troy Brown - "Bingo! We've got Bingo!"

:);)

Bring'em on! :)

Legal consent would be required for all parties involved. If I get that...totally not a problem.

Somehow I doubt consent will be granted for all off these pics.

On a sidenote, I had no idea TomShane was double jointed.

Legal consent would be required for all parties involved. If I get that...totally not a problem.

Somehow I doubt consent will be granted for all off these pics.

Consent? We don't need no stinkin' consent.

On a sidenote, I had no idea TomShane was double jointed.

How fortunate for both you and GGG both. ;)

I had a great time meeting everyone! Fortunately i didn't get to see the double-jointednes of Tom. That might have been too much for one night... LOL.. although Tom does look like a young Matthew Modine. ;)

Now I know that something is up, Mrs. Max was incredibly lovely..so i am sure that Max must be drugging her.. why else would she stay?

Bren and GGG were wonderful..and i do believe by now the majority of NY has heard about Jetnation and soon the member list will explode.. :D

And yes.. greengal and happy jack got to meet. I know for a fact now that the GG/HJ thread will continue till the end of JN.. ;)

Garb was garb.. funny as all get out in a very warped new england way which of course means that whe was only funny to herself ;)

Faba was a doll also!

Here is what I learned at the Party today:

1. TomShane is a real person. Nice guy as well.

2. TomShane will sell his soul for very little in return. Some Pittsburgh fan was talking smack that Joe Namath sucked and a healthy Unitas would have beat him in SuperBowl III. Instead of arguing back, tom simply high fived him and said Amen Brother. When I questioned Tom on his lack of loyalty he responded..."that guy was big". Unfortunately this is a true story.

3. Brenda's marketing knows no limits. Handing out business cards to 7 year olds is probably over the line. [-X I guess she is already working on future recruting classes.

4. I also think I may overheard Gang Green Girl say...I lllooooovvvvveeeeee TomShane once or twice today. But it was loud, so maybe I misunderstood. :mrgreen:

5. What happens at ESPN ZONE stays at ESPN ZONE.

It was nice meeting everyone for either the first time or people I have not met already-

Yes Tom Shane is a real person- and a real good guy I might add-even though he was a wimp to a Steelers fan.

Garb and and her friend were very nice -she just acts tough do not let her fool you though!

Max your wife is very nice- how did you get so lucky!

Brenda, GGG, Greengal are the best- nothing more to say

It was nice meeting everyone for either the first time or people I have not met already-

Yes Tom Shane is a real person- and a real good guy I might add-even though he was a wimp to a Steelers fan.

Garb and and her friend were very nice -she just acts tough do not let her fool you though!

Max your wife is very nice- how did you get so lucky!

Brenda, GGG, Greengal are the best- nothing more to say

faba...

I spoke with Tom, Max, Greengal, and HappyJack...

why didn't anyone hand YOU the phone?

I regret having missed you! :(

faba...

Verdegirl no one mentioned you were on the phone- it would have been nice if you could have made it- maybe you can get to one of our activities that we have planned coming in the future and of course to see the Jets at the Meadowlands.

Verdegirl no one mentioned you were on the phone- it would have been nice if you could have made it- maybe you can get to one of our activities that we have planned coming in the future and of course to see the Jets at the Meadowlands.

Hmmmmmm I'll have to have a word with my peeps about that! :lol:

As for the future outtings. A possibility. I'm not good with big crowds. And when I say big, I mean more than, say, 3 people. :shock:

Hmmmmmm I'll have to have a word with my peeps about that! :lol:

As for the future outtings. A possibility. I'm not good with big crowds. And when I say big, I mean more than, say, 3 people. :shock:

OY OY OY!!! probably my fault...sorry Faba Sorry Verde!! As for that crowd thing.. we will work on you ;) i was very nervous but everyone was wonderful!!! I forgot to mention Mike... what a cutie ;)

I know everyone is curious to know! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Tom and I'm going to marry him. We all know he's funny. But he is WAY HOT. Yes, I have pictures. But I have no clue how to download from my digital. I forgot to give the chip to Max, but I'm gonna send it to him and we'll have the pictures up by week's end.

It was great seeing everyone and meeting those I didn't know. I had a BLAST this weekend.

DITTO.....ONLY I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Tom Shanes brother....Talk about HOTTIE PA TOTTIES.....OY! :wub1:

HOLLAA my boyzzz

I had the best weekend of my life with all the Jetnation posters and NEW future posters..

Of course I saw Kevin, but let me say that he will always have a spot in my heart, but TOM SHANES BROTHER stole a HUGE chunk of it this weekend!

WUB WUB WUB ::wub

So with that said, my future brother in law Tom, set a date for the wedding! :mrgreen:

[

faba...

Well, based on the salary GG draws as GG's Queen Advice Giver, she could hardly be blamed for watching her free nights and weekend minutes...

Great time for all in attendence...the Nation Grows!

So, put a picture, yo!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...So I assume a Gangbang would be out of the

Question?? :lol:

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!! Take it easy on my girl Verde....she's not a highway the way, say, Maxman is!!!!!! Ease back, greenhorn!

By the way...I am STILL trying to get someone to explain to me what a "Savage 69" is...

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!! Take it easy on my girl Verde....she's not a highway the way, say, Maxman is!!!!!! Ease back, greenhorn!

By the way...I am STILL trying to get someone to explain to me what a "Savage 69" is...

Thanks Jack, for watchin my back! :wink:

It was good to finally hear your voice!

Greenhorn?? Who are you to call me a Greenhorn??

Savage is my last name and If you don't know what

happened Jan 12 1969 your a piss poor Jet Fan..Of

Course you might not even been alive..Or better

yet not even a Greenhorn!! I kid around with who

I feel like..If you don't like it cry to Maxie or

your new friend Tom!! [-X:mrgreen:

Damn... Sav, you just owned him :lol:

Hey, what's up buttercup??? You are getting way too excited...GREEN (as in Jets) HORN (as in horndog)...looking out for Verde is all...and having some sport with your handle.

For the record...I WAS born before 1969 and better still, I just spent the entire first half of the day with your boy, Mr. Joe Willie Namath today...you need a photo or can we just go back to being friends???

Owned me? You must be/A little bit/Crazy!

It's overreactions like this that make Happy Jack Unhappy, Savage...

Wow, let me tell yah - what a horrible gathering - boring as hell! Terrible time had! :lol::lol:

Seriously, it was great meeting many of you for the first time. Good people, considerng that you were all Jets fans.... :wink:

Brenda is one of the most delightful people on the planet. An absolutely guiless free spirit. 'gotta love that! Greengal - a delight. Tom Shane, shockingly normal. Max, shockingly normal. Mrs. Max - lovely soul. Faba - nice as pie. GGG - the next Mrs. Tom Shane.

A good day had - but I must say the whole Jets theme made me want to puke... :lol: I even got a Jets tee -shirt...think I'll save and burn it in Foxboro for the first Jets/Pats tilt.

Funny thing learned: Mets fans HATE the Yankees more than Red sox fans. I find that strange - but it's true.

Hey, what's up buttercup??? You are getting way too excited...GREEN (as in Jets) HORN (as in horndog)...looking out for Verde is all...and having some sport with your handle.

For the record...I WAS born before 1969 and better still, I just spent the entire first half of the day with your boy, Mr. Joe Willie Namath today...you need a photo or can we just go back to being friends???

Owned me? You must be/A little bit/Crazy!

It's overreactions like this that make Happy Jack Unhappy, Savage...

Who are you to look after Verde?? Your the Greenhorn

looking to score on a internet Board! :mrgreen: I

don't need any Photo's I deal in Reality..And you

must have bad reading Comprehension..I never said

anything about owning anyone!BTW in case you missed

it I had a smiley face in my Post! And until you

decided to play "Mr I'll protect Verde" who is a smart Gal and can protect herself from a Post,I wasn't aware you were a friend..And Greenhorn means;

"Somebody easily duped: somebody who is naive and unsophisticated" And this Guy born before 1945 is not that by any stretch of the imagination! Green as in Jets, Horn as in Dog..That is some Bad Spin!! :mrgreen:

Who are you to look after Verde?? Your the Greenhorn

looking to score on a internet Board! :mrgreen: I

don't need any Photo's I deal in Reality..And you

must have bad reading Comprehension..I never said

anything about owning anyone!BTW in case you missed

it I had a smiley face in my Post! And until you

decided to play "Mr I'll protect Verde" who is a smart Gal and can protect herself from a Post,I wasn't aware you were a friend..And Greenhorn means;

"Somebody easily duped: somebody who is naive and unsophisticated" And this Guy born before 1945 is not that by any stretch of the imagination! Green as in Jets, Horn as in Dog..That is some Bad Spin!! :mrgreen:

Boys..boys...please..no fighting.

It was a nice gesture by Jack & a joke, I'm sure.

Thank you Jack!

And thanks for the vote of confidence Mr.Savage! :wink:

Archived