Wholly Mackeral

Green Jets & Ham

WHOLLY SUCKERAL!!

Same Guy at Jets Addicts posted Maurice Clarett's numbers

Ran a 4.82 and a 4.72 :shock:

That Giant sucking sound you just heard was Clarett being sucked right out of the draft and into the domain of the UDFA's :lol:

Looks like the media hype about Clarett being a new person and in shape is wrong huh.

Wow, what a great day for cynical people such as myself that have been calling Muhummad "Captain Contract Year" and blasting anyone that suggest we take a 4th round flier on an injury prone crybaby that played a season of college football.

'Tis a great day to be the Troll.

It's all true Hammer....Just posted Clarret's times at the draft blog.

JJ Arrington ran a 4.49; K.J Harris a 4.56...Neimaiah Broughton (sp?) ran a 4.45 (I think) and he weighs 250 pounds...

Fullbacks--Madison Hedgecock looked like a great athlete, but ran a 4.88 (he's a converted DE)...Kevin Dudely was a 4.9 and Justin Green was 4.77.

Sorry I couldn't get more times, but was distracted... :twisted:

By the way, in the blog, I have stories of the Dophins (Smith) and Packers (Frye) giving strong hints they are looking at QB's...Smokescreen or true?

It's all true Hammer....Just posted Clarret's times at the draft blog.

JJ Arrington ran a 4.49; K.J Harris a 4.56...Neimaiah Broughton (sp?) ran a 4.45 (I think) and he weighs 250 pounds...

Fullbacks--Madison Hedgecock looked like a great athlete, but ran a 4.88 (he's a converted DE)...Kevin Dudely was a 4.9 and Justin Green was 4.77.

Sorry I couldn't get more times, but was distracted... :twisted:

By the way, in the blog, I have stories of the Dophins (Smith) and Packers (Frye) giving strong hints they are looking at QB's...Smokescreen or true?

R44

I have been reading several places Frye is on the radar for the Packers would not surprise me in second round they have two picks if they try to grab him there

I am curious to ses anything about Jacobs time at reported weight of 267

IMO Clarett will slip to round 6, 7 or UDFA - most likely round 7 as there seem to be alot of desperation picks that late

Does anyone know if he hung himself yet? Whatever agent fronted him cash while he was at OSU is prbably crying right now knowing that Clarett just dropped out.

Neimaiah Broughton (sp?) ran a 4.45 (I think) and he weighs 250 pounds...

We'd be very lucky to tab this FREAK of Nature!!!

He goes to school at The Citadel, and has hands like Wayne Chrebet...great out of the backfield!!

Love to get this guy!!

Jon, the two listed times I saw for Nehemiah Broughton are 4.51 and 4.48

And yes, 250 Pounds ... those are exceptional times for such a big man

WHOLLY SUCKERAL!!

Same Guy at Jets Addicts posted Maurice Clarett's numbers

Ran a 4.82 and a 4.72 :shock:

That Giant sucking sound you just heard was Clarett being sucked right out of the draft and into the domain of the UDFA's :lol:

I was watching that.

That pretty much shoots my prediction in the arse. :lol:

Is that really a possibility?

Payback can be rough I guess.

Well when I first made that prediction even I felt it was a little extreme ... that Clarett would maybe be an early day two pick ... but after these 40 times {which were beyond awful}, I do believe he's looking at the 6th or 7th RD at best, and UDFA is possible

The following is from profootballtalk.com :shock:

CLARETT BLOWS IT IN INDY

A league source tells us that former Ohio State running back Maurice Clarett "died a slow and painful death" at the Scouting Combine on Saturday by running the 40-yard dash in 4.88 and 4.82 seconds

Clarett also skipped the position workout, even though he apparently planned to engage in all phases of the annual NFL rookie poking, prodding, and prancing party.

The worse-than-disappointing showing comes in the wake of a media love fest for the guy who hasn't played football since the Buckeyes beat the Miami Hurricanes for the national title in January 2003. Issues regarding his eligibility kept him on the sidelines in the 2003 season, and he sued the league unsuccessfully for entry into the draft in 2004.

Regarding various published reports touting Clarett's change of attitude and demeanor, one league insider was skeptical, to say the least.

"The biggest joke so far is Clarett and his so-called change," the source said. "What a crock of s**t. He is bad news and always will be."

The source also pointed to other issues regarding Clarett that have yet to be disclosed publicly, which would make teams even less inclined to draft him. The source told us this before Clarett basically fell off of the board with his performance.

CLARETT BLOWS IT IN INDY

A league source tells us that former Ohio State running back Maurice Clarett "died a slow and painful death" at the Scouting Combine on Saturday by running the 40-yard dash in 4.88 and 4.82 seconds

Clarett also skipped the position workout, even though he apparently planned to engage in all phases of the annual NFL rookie poking, prodding, and prancing party.

The worse-than-disappointing showing comes in the wake of a media love fest for the guy who hasn't played football since the Buckeyes beat the Miami Hurricanes for the national title in January 2003. Issues regarding his eligibility kept him on the sidelines in the 2003 season, and he sued the league unsuccessfully for entry into the draft in 2004.

Regarding various published reports touting Clarett's change of attitude and demeanor, one league insider was skeptical, to say the least.

"The biggest joke so far is Clarett and his so-called change," the source said. "What a crock of s**t. He is bad news and always will be."

The source also pointed to other issues regarding Clarett that have yet to be disclosed publicly, which would make teams even less inclined to draft him. The source told us this before Clarett basically fell off of the board with his performance.

BUMP

Didn't want this to go unseen :D

CLARETT BLOWS IT IN INDY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-men. It was disgusting watching the media hop on his balls this week. I swear, so many of these hacks are like spurned ex-girlfriends with these athletes--a player can be the biggest jackass in the world for years, and then all they have to do is smile to the camera and make nice with some journalists and then there's a thousand stories about how he 'turned the corner.' We saw it with Bonds earlier this week, and now with Clarett. Is there any such thing as objective journalism anymore?

Well when I first made that prediction even I felt it was a little extreme ... that Clarett would maybe be an early day two pick ... but after these 40 times {which were beyond awful}, I do believe he's looking at the 6th or 7th RD at best, and UDFA is possible

This boy made some bad decisions. That is pretty wild.

Archived