How ecstatic am I tonite?

Green Jets & Ham

I wasn't even this excited about day one last year, and I knew we had a terrific day one last year

That should tell you how I feel about what we have accomplished tonite {along with the addition of Jolley}

If that doesn't explain it, I will be going into detail later this evening on each pick ... explaining in detail why I am beyond ecstatic ... right after I get a bite to eat and unwind

I wasn't even this excited about day one last year, and I new we had a terrific day one last year

That should tell you how I feel about what we have accomplished tonite {along with the addition of Jolley}

If that doesn't explain it, I will be going into detail later this evening on each pick ... explaining in detail why I am beyond ecstatic ... right after I get a bite to eat and unwind

I'll agree, i was kinda in shock when they chose a kicker as there 1st pick, but after some thougt, and 2-3 picks after the jets, i had it all figured out.

I was seeing miller slip right before my eyes, i knew we would get him. Plus, we can say GG to brien. A medicore kicker at best. 8)

YAY! We love when Ham is excited! :D

Can't wait...eat dinner quickly! :lol:

Okay, as promised, why I am walking on a cloud tonite ... in depth

Not only did we land four players {including Jolley} whom I really like on day one of the draft, but all four also filled what could easily have been classified as four of our biggest needs prior to the Jolley trade

So to land four players of high caliber on day one is amazing in its own right, but to land four high caliber players who also fill four of your most pressing needs is the equivalant of pitching a No-Hitter and blasting a Grand-Slam in the same Game

Or let me put it another way, Bradway walks away tonite looking like an absolute genius in my book ... he is either the smartest man in the league or the luckiest ... not sure which ... but the way this thing fell for the Jets it had to be a little of both, with perhaps some divine intervention mixed in for good measure, because this type of stuff just doesn't happen in the draft, and especially not to the Jets

I mean, opting for a PK at 47 only to watch the CB you passed on ... who carries a 1st RD Grade on my board, Gil Brandt's, Pat Kirwin's, and a number of former NFL MEN {Not Just Gurus} ... only to watch that player slide yet another ten spots to your next selection at 57

Sorry, that kind of stuff just doesn't happen for the Jets in the draft ... not the Jets I have been following decades ... that's why I was so sure Miami would take Miller at 46 ... NOW THAT is the type of stuff that traditionally happens to the Jets on draft day, as was the case many years ago when Brett Favre was tabbed one spot ahead of the Jets in RD 2 and we were forced to employ PLAN B, the immortal Browning Nagle

But then to actually pass on the player ... PASS ON THE PLAYER ... opting instead for the kicker ... only to land him at 57 anyway?

My friends, me thinks we all owe THE ALMIGHTY a huge dept of gratitude this evening ... and don't forget to thank the Broncos while you're at it, who opted for Darrent Williams over Justin Miller at 56 {there goes that ONE SPOT again, and again it didn't jump up to bite us in the fanny}

But all that aside, lets take a closer look at this kicker we had to have ... even ahead of a CB, DT, OT, S, or anything else that was left on the board ... and lets take a closer look at the rest of the haul as well

BUT FIRST, lets imagine TB {and the man upstairs} were not working in unison to make this miracle possible ... that we remained at 26 and there never was any trade to speak of

If that be the case, this nite may have looked radically different. For one thing the most we address tonite are three needs and not four, and had we drafted Marlin Jackson at 26 {which is entirely possible, and perhaps even likely} Justin Miller becomes some other teams steal tonite because it then becomes highly unlikey that we draft a second CB at 57

So for those who labled that trade a dumb one, and that charge was certainly not without merit, as the old saying goes, sometimes ignorance is bliss ... and I would add, especially when somebody up there likes you, as is apparently the case with Herm and TB

Or lets Just say, after what I just witnessed tonite, I certainly wouldn't discourage either man if they had decided to put a good word in for yours truly with THE BURNING BUSH or HE WHO HAS NO NAME

Okay, now that I have expressed by thanks for whatever help we may have recieved from above, lets take that closer look at the haul we have made thus far ... with more to come tomorrow

Let us be clear right off the bat so there can be no misunderstanding. What some folks must understand is that the Jets did not draft "A KICKER" at 47 overall. That is a massive understatement of monumental proportions. I myself am one who would sooner drink cyanide than waste a day one pick on "A KICKER", and I have a number of dear friends who will gladly attest to that fact. Ah, but what we drafted here is something quite different. What we drafted here is arguably the best kicking prospect {entering the draft and known to all, as in not a sleeper} to come down the pike since Jan Stenerud.

For my younger friends on this board, Stenerud is a former KC Chief who was looked upon in the same vain as Nugent upon his departure from college, drafted unusally high for a kicker as well, and now currently occupies some space in the pro football hall of fame, located in Canton Ohio.

Okay, perhaps there have been one or two others since Stenerud who have come with the same reverential billing, but no doubt this particular kicker we drafted today {former Captain of the Ohio State Buckeyes, as voted on by his teamates, if you can believe that} is certainly counted amongst the select few known as the TRULY ELITE kickers who toss out all of the rules where it pertains to the draft ... and being from the land of the Buckeye, he didn't exactly build his reputation in the warm/windless confines of a comfortable dome or sunny Miami Beach.

In short, unlike the current choker who just booted us OUT of the playoffs, when this cat lines up to kick a Game Winner {or any other kick}, it can often {VERY OFTEN} be looked upon as MONEY IN THE BANK ... that's Mike Nugent ... not just some kicker ... not just a kicker ... Mike Nugent

Or if I may put it another way, at least on paper it seems we just drafted the man who will easily go down as the best kicker in Jets history ... by a country mile ... and if his college exploits should follow him to the NFL, he may be a hell of a lot more than that when all is said and done.

So much for drafting "A KICKER" at 47 Overall

As for Justin Miller at 57 Overall, what really needs to be said?

I would only add that in fairness we should have been wearing a mask and carrying a gun when we made that pick.

And one more thing ... not only did we heist an outstanding CB at 57 overall, and one who carried a 1st RD Grade on nearly everyones board {including former NFL MEN as well as Gurus}, but we also filled yet another need {and that makes five in total, on day one alone} by drafting one of the most lethal return men in the nation as well ... two massive needs filled in one fell swoop/heist ... not to shabby, indeed

And then we cap it all off with a player who has easily been the drafts most under-rated DT for months ... a legit mountain man {part man, part mountain} if ever there was one ... a complete mass of humanity and this drafts truest and most bona-fide NT ... an immovable object who will now allow our All-World MLB to continue to play in space, where he is at his best, and without having to fight off inertior linemen at every turn ... the borderline animal who will team with D-Rob to form two tons of instant pain for the opposition, and will join Abe and Ellis in perhaps completing what can become a bona-fide super unit on the D-line ... THE BIG MAN FROM UTAH, THE GRAND POOBAH, and one of GJ&H's favorite players in the draft ... Sione Pouha

Oops, almost forgot, and it all started with a little trade ... a trade that took some set of onions to begin with ... and only landed us a 26 Year old TE who will finally offer some genuine playmaking ability in the passing game as well

And that, my friends, is why GJ&H feels as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning tonite ... Just peeked under the tree for the first time and there it was ... that shinny new bike I was hoping/praying for

THANK YOU, TERRY BRADWAY ... I can hardly wait to take her for a spin

Great posts Ham. The smart move for teams was to trade down from the late part of The first round.

Jets got out at the right time. Did you see how long teams stayed on the clock desperately trying to field a trade but were unsuccessful.

The picks from 21 on were 2nd round material. Even the great Matt Jones went higher than he should have.

The only real can't miss prospect from 21 to 32 was Mark Clayton. Heath Miller is the close runner up because I know that Heath is going to be atleast be a quality TE on the next level.

Teams like San Diego and New England reached at their spots late in The 1st round. I like Castillo and Mankins but they were 2nd round prospects thrust into round one.

The move was to trade down. Like The Jets when they got their starting TE.

Came up smelling like roses when their time came up at 47. Justin Miller, Stanley Wilson, Bryant McFadden and Eric Green were all still on the board.

I would have been content with anyone of those CB's who were on the same level as Fabian Washington and Marlin Jackson.

Teams in between 47 and 57 drafted for need rather than value. The entire draft went that way. That's how those CB's slid.

Great posts Ham. The smart move for teams was to trade down from the late part of The first round.

Jets got out at the right time. Did you see how long teams stayed on the clock desperately trying to field a trade but were unsuccessful.

The picks from 21 on were 2nd round material. Even the great Matt Jones went higher than he should have.

The only real can't miss prospect from 21 to 32 was Mark Clayton. Heath Miller is the close runner up because I know that Heath is going to be atleast be a quality TE on the next level.

Teams like San Diego and New England reached at their spots late in The 1st round. I like Castillo and Mankins but they were 2nd round prospects thrust into round one.

Came up smelling like roses when their time came up at 47. Justin Miller, Stanley Wilson, Bryant McFadden and Eric Green were all still on the board.

I would have been content with anyone of those CB's who were on the same level as Fabian Washington and Marlin Jackson.

Teams in between 47 and 57 drafted for need rather than value. The entire draft went that way. That's how those CB's slid.

You're right, this very quickly turned into a NEEDS DRAFT, with everyone drafting for need ... that actually started very early and largely accounted for Aaron Rodgers slide ... Miller fell into the same category to some extent, with his recent arrest {for some minor BS infraction} also contributing to his fall

PS. If you see Justin Miller please tell him GJ&H has offered to pay his legal fees ... Just my way of saying "THANK YOU" for getting popped on the right week :mrgreen:

Five needs Ham, Justin Miller fills CB and PR.

That's exactly right.

Miller can return kicks and punts. Happiest man on The Jets is Mike Westhoff. He's got a serious kicker and a big time returner.

As for The Pats. For the first time in years. I really didn't like their first day picks. Mankins is a good versatile player and addresses a need with the underappreciated Andruzzi gone but you guys could have traded down and gotten him later.

Just my opinion. I am shocked that Fincher was passed over as was Daryl Blackstock.

The good news is that Deion Branch was on NFL Live a few days ago and hinted that teddy bruschi would have a big announcement on monday. He wouldn't give away anything. Know anything about this.

I get a feeling he's coming back. By the way, The Vrabel commentary on Brady's SNL appearance was funny.

You're right, this very quickly turned into a NEEDS DRAFT, with everyone drafting for need ... that actually started very early and largely accounted for Aaron Rodgers slide ... Miller fell into the same category to some extent, with his recent arrest {for some minor BS infraction} also contributing to his fall

PS. If you see Justin Miller please tell him GJ&H has offered to pay his legal fees ... Just my way of saying "THANK YOU" for getting popped on the right week :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

The NEEDS draft is what this day one draft was. That's why I applaud Matt Millen for taking Mike Williams. He said forget need, I'm taking this guy.

He took The Ham "SUPER UNIT" theory. :wink:

:mrgreen:

The NEEDS draft is what this day one draft was. That's why I applaud Matt Millen for taking Mike Williams. He said forget need, I'm taking this guy.

He took The Ham "SUPER UNIT" theory. :wink:

One thing no-one mentioned is that the Lions desperately need a TE ... don't be surprised if that's what they have in mind for Mike Williams ... he certainly has the size for it

One thing no-one mentioned is that the Lions desperately need a TE ... don't be surprised if that's what they have in mind for Mike Williams ... he certainly has the size for it

It's possible. They signed Marcus Pollard for the short term.

What a great thread-we got some really insightful fans guys and gals I'm telling you.What other team has this much passion from their fan base?I'm serious-no wonder Patriots fans find it better here-we think alot about this stuff.Great job Green Jets and Ham and all the other serious posters who helped.Best thread I've read in a couple of years.On note I am also thrilled with yesterday and the best is yet to come...

I wasn't too happy with the trade, but I tried to hold off all thoughts until they actually drafted. The Jets had an outstanding first day. I can't knock it.

And, when the Lions took Mike Williams (who's going to play in the slot, or on the weak side. He's not going to be a TE), first thing I thought of was Ham's Super Unit theory. That was an awesome pick. And, as of right now, they've got Marcus Pollard and Casey Fitsimmons to play TE. The latter is 27ish, I think. He's a good blocker. Not Becht, but he's adequate. And, everyone knows Pollard can catch. When looking at the Lions, you could have Williams split out to either side, with Roy and Mike, Charles Rogers in the slot, Kevin Jones in the backfield, and Marcus Pollard at TE. It doesn't matter who the QB is there. Or who the secondary has in it. That's just down right scary, my friends.

I wasn't too happy with the trade, but I tried to hold off all thoughts until they actually drafted. The Jets had an outstanding first day. I can't knock it.

And, when the Lions took Mike Williams (who's going to play in the slot, or on the weak side. He's not going to be a TE), first thing I thought of was Ham's Super Unit theory. That was an awesome pick. And, as of right now, they've got Marcus Pollard and Casey Fitsimmons to play TE. The latter is 27ish, I think. He's a good blocker. Not Becht, but he's adequate. And, everyone knows Pollard can catch. When looking at the Lions, you could have Williams split out to either side, with Roy and Mike, Charles Rogers in the slot, Kevin Jones in the backfield, and Marcus Pollard at TE. It doesn't matter who the QB is there. Or who the secondary has in it. That's just down right scary, my friends.

OK maybe-MAYbe Doug Jolley won't be as good as Becht blocking but consider Marrone coaches HIM up to the same level-I'm not too worried-and besides Coles can help pick up THAT slack b/c he's one tough MFer-especially compared to what we had in Moss

OK maybe-MAYbe Doug Jolley won't be as good as Becht blocking but consider Marrone coaches HIM up to the same level-I'm not too worried-and besides Coles can help pick up THAT slack b/c he's one tough MFer-especially compared to what we had in Moss

True. Blocking, if anything else, is technique. You can't coach hands. You can coach blocking.

So picks 21 on were second round prospects and the Patriots reached on Mankins because he graded out as a second round pick? :shock:

So who exactly should the Patriots have taken in the 1st that was 1st round material? :roll:

GJH - If it was just a BS infraction, why did so many other CBs go before him? He was second round prospect that could have gone in the 1st but nearly fell out of the second? :shock:

my goodness ham, this might be the best post i've ever read from you. anybody who visits this site on a regular basis knows what kind of statement that is. you my friend, are the "minnesota fats" of the jet boards.

"go home...take your boy & go home...ham don't need your money theirs know way you can beat em. nobodys beat em in 15 years, he's the best in the country." rail bird ~ "the hustler" cool.gif

is.jpg

Okay, as promised, why I am walking on a cloud tonite ... in depth

Not only did we land four players {including Jolley} whom I really like on day one of the draft, but all four also filled what could easily have been classified as four of our biggest needs prior to the Jolley trade

So to land four players of high caliber on day one is amazing in its own right, but to land four high caliber players who also fill four of your most pressing needs is the equivalant of pitching a No-Hitter and blasting a Grand-Slam in the same Game

Or let me put it another way, Bradway walks away tonite looking like an absolute genius in my book ... he is either the smartest man in the league or the luckiest ... not sure which ... but the way this thing fell for the Jets it had to be a little of both, with perhaps some divine intervention mixed in for good measure, because this type of stuff just doesn't happen in the draft, and especially not to the Jets

I mean, opting for a PK at 47 only to watch the CB you passed on ... who carries a 1st RD Grade on my board, Gil Brandt's, Pat Kirwin's, and a number of former NFL MEN {Not Just Gurus} ... only to watch that player slide yet another ten spots to your next selection at 57

Sorry, that kind of stuff just doesn't happen for the Jets in the draft ... not the Jets I have been following decades ... that's why I was so sure Miami would take Miller at 46 ... NOW THAT is the type of stuff that traditionally happens to the Jets on draft day, as was the case many years ago when Brett Favre was tabbed one spot ahead of the Jets in RD 2 and we were forced to employ PLAN B, the immortal Browning Nagle

But then to actually pass on the player ... PASS ON THE PLAYER ... opting instead for the kicker ... only to land him at 57 anyway?

My friends, me thinks we all owe THE ALMIGHTY a huge dept of gratitude this evening ... and don't forget to thank the Broncos while you're at it, who opted for Darrent Williams over Justin Miller at 56 {there goes that ONE SPOT again, and again it didn't jump up to bite us in the fanny}

But all that aside, lets take a closer look at this kicker we had to have ... even ahead of a CB, DT, OT, S, or anything else that was left on the board ... and lets take a closer look at the rest of the haul as well

BUT FIRST, lets imagine TB {and the man upstairs} were not working in unison to make this miracle possible ... that we remained at 26 and there never was any trade to speak of

If that be the case, this nite may have looked radically different. For one thing the most we address tonite are three needs and not four, and had we drafted Marlin Jackson at 26 {which is entirely possible, and perhaps even likely} Justin Miller becomes some other teams steal tonite because it then becomes highly unlikey that we draft a second CB at 57

So for those who labled that trade a dumb one, and that charge was certainly not without merit, as the old saying goes, sometimes ignorance is bliss ... and I would add, especially when somebody up there likes you, as is apparently the case with Herm and TB

Or lets Just say, after what I just witnessed tonite, I certainly wouldn't discourage either man if they had decided to put a good word in for yours truly with THE BURNING BUSH or HE WHO HAS NO NAME

Okay, now that I have expressed by thanks for whatever help we may have recieved from above, lets take that closer look at the haul we have made thus far ... with more to come tomorrow

Let us be clear right off the bat so there can be no misunderstanding. What some folks must understand is that the Jets did not draft "A KICKER" at 47 overall. That is a massive understatement of monumental proportions. I myself am one who would sooner drink cyanide than waste a day one pick on "A KICKER", and I have a number of dear friends who will gladly attest to that fact. Ah, but what we drafted here is something quite different. What we drafted here is arguably the best kicking prospect {entering the draft and known to all, as in not a sleeper} to come down the pike since Jan Stenerud.

For my younger friends on this board, Stenerud is a former KC Chief who was looked upon in the same vain as Nugent upon his departure from college, drafted unusally high for a kicker as well, and now currently occupies some space in the pro football hall of fame, located in Canton Ohio.

Okay, perhaps there have been one or two others since Stenerud who have come with the same reverential billing, but no doubt this particular kicker we drafted today {former Captain of the Ohio State Buckeyes, as voted on by his teamates, if you can believe that} is certainly counted amongst the select few known as the TRULY ELITE kickers who toss out all of the rules where it pertains to the draft ... and being from the land of the Buckeye, he didn't exactly build his reputation in the warm/windless confines of a comfortable dome or sunny Miami Beach.

In short, unlike the current choker who just booted us OUT of the playoffs, when this cat lines up to kick a Game Winner {or any other kick}, it can often {VERY OFTEN} be looked upon as MONEY IN THE BANK ... that's Mike Nugent ... not just some kicker ... not just a kicker ... Mike Nugent

Or if I may put it another way, at least on paper it seems we just drafted the man who will easily go down as the best kicker in Jets history ... by a country mile ... and if his college exploits should follow him to the NFL, he may be a hell of a lot more than that when all is said and done.

So much for drafting "A KICKER" at 47 Overall

As for Justin Miller at 57 Overall, what really needs to be said?

I would only add that in fairness we should have been wearing a mask and carrying a gun when we made that pick.

And one more thing ... not only did we heist an outstanding CB at 57 overall, and one who carried a 1st RD Grade on nearly everyones board {including former NFL MEN as well as Gurus}, but we also filled yet another need {and that makes five in total, on day one alone} by drafting one of the most lethal return men in the nation as well ... two massive needs filled in one fell swoop/heist ... not to shabby, indeed

And then we cap it all off with a player who has easily been the drafts most under-rated DT for months ... a legit mountain man {part man, part mountain} if ever there was one ... a complete mass of humanity and this drafts truest and most bona-fide NT ... an immovable object who will now allow our All-World MLB to continue to play in space, where he is at his best, and without having to fight off inertior linemen at every turn ... the borderline animal who will team with D-Rob to form two tons of instant pain for the opposition, and will join Abe and Ellis in perhaps completing what can become a bona-fide super unit on the D-line ... THE BIG MAN FROM UTAH, THE GRAND POOBAH, and one of GJ&H's favorite players in the draft ... Sione Pouha

Oops, almost forgot, and it all started with a little trade ... a trade that took some set of onions to begin with ... and only landed us a 26 Year old TE who will finally offer some genuine playmaking ability in the passing game as well

And that, my friends, is why GJ&H feels as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning tonite ... Just peeked under the tree for the first time and there it was ... that shinny new bike I was hoping/praying for

THANK YOU, TERRY BRADWAY ... I can hardly wait to take her for a spin

1) I owe you a T-Shirt for the Matt Jones pick. (Freaking Jacksonville!)

2) I agree totally about Day One. I almost stabbed myself in the neck when he picked Nugent--seriously, I laughed to keep from crying--and then I watched the next ten picks and realized that Miller was still on the board and I remember thinking "Terry is the Harry Houdini of GM's." I can't BELIEVE he recouped with that pick.

3) The Jets, and Tery Bradway, used thei draft to get a definite 3 and as many as 5 starters for a contending team.

Will Start on Day One: Doug Jolley (TE), Nugent (K), Miller (CB), Pouha (DT), Kerry Rhodes (SS). Pouha and Rhodes aren't sure things. And my favorite pick might be Joel Dreesen, who may just be our fullback/motion TE by the time the bright lights are turned on. This could--COULD--be an All-Time draft for the Jets. I can't believe they pulled it off.

So picks 21 on were second round prospects and the Patriots reached on Mankins because he graded out as a second round pick? :shock:

So who exactly should the Patriots have taken in the 1st that was 1st round material? :roll:

a reach just means the player was selected too soon, it is not to say that the kid can't play or won't do well in the nfl.

mankins would have been available later in the draft. now the pats pay a 2nd rd'er 1st rd money. my guess is that the pats wanted to move down but had no takers.

Ham, if "someone up there" likes the Jets than it must be a saint or an angel or something.

Because clearly The Big Man wears a Patriots jersey on sundays....

If you see divine intervention in Justin Miller at #47, just what do you call David Givens at #244.... or Tom Brady at #199? Why no intervention when New York let the greatest coach since Lombardi go to a division rival?

Right.

Ham, if "someone up there" likes the Jets than it must be a saint or an angel or something.

If you see divine intervention in Justin Miller at #47, just what do you call David Givens at #244.... or Tom Brady at #199? Why no intervention when New York let the greatest coach since Lombardi go to a division rival?

Right.

=D>=D>=D>

Bradway has undergone a serious transformation. He went from Village Idiot in 2003 to a genius in the span of two years.

Bradway has become a terrific poker player. That he was able to fill so many needs in the span of one week, with a trade that was so controversial(in our eyes) is exceptional.

Edwards has no excuse now. Terry has provided him with the tools he needs to win. The competition will be tough, as Jacksonville, Baltimore, Buffalo and San Diego have all improved, but imho, with the players we brought in, and the offensive coordinator make us much better than a season ago.

Right.

Pure and simple luck. Like there's any other explanation? It's a craps shoot, and there's a ton of luck. And two picks does not a fan make...

Pure and simple luck. Like there's any other explanation? It's a craps shoot, and there's a ton of luck. And two picks does not a fan make...

Only two picks? What about these lower round picks:

#120-Asante Samuel

#126- Jarvis Green

#164- Dan Koppen

#238- Tully Banta-Cain

#239- Patrick Pass

Yep, pure luck that BB finds good, productive players in the lower rounds. #-o

Only two picks? What about these lower round picks:

#120-Asante Samuel

#126- Jarvis Green

#164- Dan Koppen

#238- Tully Banta-Cain

#239- Patrick Pass

Yep, pure luck that BB finds good, productive players in the lower rounds. #-o

Wow... so he got one productive player and a bunch of role players? Damn, he must be god. God just stepped aside and gave him his seat, eh?

By the by, RS named two players. So, two players does not a god make, champ. Neither does three, just for the record.

Wow... so he got one productive player and a bunch of role players? Damn, he must be god. God just stepped aside and gave him his seat, eh?

By the by, RS named two players. So, two players does not a god make, champ. Neither does three, just for the record.

Stormshadow (I feel like I should call myself Snake Eyes or something) I agree.... I don't think god does get involved.

And I realize it was Ham's affable hyperbole....

but I just have this kneejerk reaction when people refer to their sports team getting "help from above" or suggesting divine favor---- paticularly when said franchise hasn't even been to a superbowl since before the microprocesser was invented.

If any team gets help from above it's mine, and I don't think it does---- I just think we were extraordinarily blessed to acquire the best head coach since Lombardi and the best quarterback of this generation in the space of 5 months. Everything else has flowed from that (superb FO decisions, acquisitions, player development, and gameplanning by Belichick, clutch play and dominance from Brady).

I think god had better things to do.

Though each February he was probably smiling while he did them.

Right.

Did we "let" BB go or did he opt out of Parcells shadow?

You have a talent for using certain words (accurate or not) or phrases to degrade the Jets or stroke your ego.

my goodness ham, this might be the best post i've ever read from you. anybody who visits this site on a regular basis knows what kind of statement that is. you my friend, are the "minnesota fats" of the jet boards.

As hard as it is I'm gonna yield to my better angels and not respond the way my nature would normally dictate to this obvious mock

Archived