4 Cashman

5 Jockitty

6 Ryan

7 Minaya

8 Sabian

9 Dumbrowski

10 Williams

Sabian in the top ten?

Have you paid any attention to what the Giants have done in the past few years? The average age of that team is like 42.

Sabian in the top ten?

Have you paid any attention to what the Giants have done in the past few years? The average age of that team is like 42.

he's had a few bad years but he did a very good job building that team with good trades and getting to a world series. i think that owner is holding him back by keeping to bring bonds back.

Omar, Schuerholz, Cashman, Ryan and Beane are probably the top 5. Theo is just a shade below there, as he had the Beckett and Crisp deals not work in his favor last year. He has reloaded this year, but with large question marks in D. Mat (new country, new stronger lineups) and Drew (injuries, new league, comfort level).

The St. Louis GN (Walt Jockeritty) is very good, but how come he can't seem to build a solid pitching staff?

One to watch out for - Coletti of teh Dodgers. I think he has all teh makings of a solid builder.

Omar, Schuerholz, Cashman, Ryan and Beane are probably the top 5. Theo is just a shade below there, as he had the Beckett and Crisp deals not work in his favor last year. He has reloaded this year, but with large question marks in D. Mat (new country, new stronger lineups) and Drew (injuries, new league, comfort level).

The St. Louis GN (Walt Jockeritty) is very good, but how come he can't seem to build a solid pitching staff?

One to watch out for - Coletti of teh Dodgers. I think he has all teh makings of a solid builder.

agree,, jocketty has the advantage of St. L being a HUGE baseball town but WITHOUT the glare of the press, ,the Press kisses their arses in

St. L..basically a free ride

Archived