Jets vs Vikings Game Thread

madmike1

He will still find a reason to hate the only JETS QB in the 2000's to take us to the playoffs and have us in the hunt again with a 300 yard game... lol

Dear Boozer,

crow.jpg

Eat up.

I have been asked not to respond to garbage like this, but seriously you people need to learn to get something through your ridiculously thick skulls!! I am not eating any crow. I don't evaluate Pennington based on one good game against MIN. I evaluate him on his overall performance since being handed the starting job in 2002. Chad has had good games over his career. I don't dispute that and I doubt anyone will. But the fact of the matter is Chad has had a relatively poor season this year OVERALL. He has not been all that great. Anyone who tries to dispute that is too busy smelling Chad's anal blossom and thinking it's roses. Chad has let us down NUMEROUS times throughout his career in games that were there for the taking. I'm not going to go into all the games again because I have a million times already. I don't waver on one good or bad game. My feeling on him has been such for almost 2 years now. You people want to drool over yourselves because he had a good game today, great. Go right ahead. It's your perogative to completely forget the debacle of last week that put us in a must win situation from here on out. Seriously, next time you call me out have some real statistics besides 1 stinking game vs a team that didn't bother to show up at all. Doing so makes you look like an idiot.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, PennyBoy is an amzing QB taking the Jets to all those playoff games and throwing lasers all over the field for 300+ yards passing.

He must be a top 5 QB in the NFL with all those accomplishments.

Mods as discussed feel free to delete these "rubbish posts" going forward.

I have been asked not to respond to garbage like this, but seriously you people need to learn to get something through your ridiculously thick skulls!! I am not eating any crow. I don't evaluate Pennington based on one good game against MIN. I evaluate him on his overall performance since being handed the starting job in 2002. Chad has had good games over his career. I don't dispute that and I doubt anyone will. But the fact of the matter is Chad has had a relatively poor season this year OVERALL. He has not been all that great. Anyone who tries to dispute that is too busy smelling Chad's anal blossom and thinking it's roses. Chad has let us down NUMEROUS times throughout his career in games that were there for the taking. I'm not going to go into all the games again because I have a million times already. I don't waver on one good or bad game. My feeling on him has been such for almost 2 years now. You people want to drool over yourselves because he had a good game today, great. Go right ahead. It's your perogative to completely forget the debacle of last week that put us in a must win situation from here on out. Seriously, next time you call me out have some real statistics besides 1 stinking game vs a team that didn't bother to show up at all. Doing so makes you look like an idiot.

Boozer --

It is your opinion that it makes them look like an idiot. Fine line.

I clarify because we are going to be pretty aggressive cutting down on the personal attacks going forward.

Boozer --

It is your opinion that it makes them look like an idiot. Fine line.

I clarify because we are going to be pretty aggressive cutting down on the personal attacks going forward.

I think it can only help the site Max-it's getting friggin old-I mean just look at this thread as a perfect example

Boozer, calm down. Life is beautiful. It really is.

You are asked to eat crow based on your awesome prediction of Chad's futility today. Use hot sauce. It makes crow spicey. And spice is good. Because life is beautiful.

Dfo me a favor 80, go find 1 post where I predicted that Chad would be futile against MIN. What I said was that we have 3 games left and, given Chad's total inconsistency all season, the likelyhood of him throwing another stinker out there is pretty damn good. He still hads to face avery tough MIA D in MIA and OAK who does have a very good pass defense.

Mods as discussed feel free to delete these "rubbish posts" going forward.

I look forward to the drastic impovement of this site in the very near future. Great decision Max. I hope this carries over in to the baseball forum.

Mature adult debates:yahoo:

Archived