Belichick: "Screw it, I'm mailing it in this year"

RichardSeymour

whatever floats your boat

if you seriously think logan manbitch was a better pick than justin miller was for us and what could have been for you, then you're retarded.

So if we don't agree with little Mel, we're retarded. Roger. :roll:

LOGAN MANKINS!

I hope you guys have fun :shock::lol:

Well you'll have to excuse me if I trust Belichick over you. If you knew half as much as you think you do you wouldn't be sitting at home tooting your trombone.

LOGAN MANKINS!

I hope you guys have fun :shock::lol:

Funny, Miller and his attitude that most teams chose to walk away from is going to be great, yet a G that is labeled as tenacious and finshes his blocks is going to be a bust?

Do you beleive the drivel coming ou of your mouth?

PFSIKH, at least get your facts straight.

The Jets have 3 6-th round picks.

So that's three non-descript training camp cuts, not two. :wink:

Damm, my mistake. :wink:

And one is probably going to be brought on to push D-ROb to reach his Hall of Fame potential.

yeah, I'd rather have the jets draft the 4th best guard in the 1st rd than steal the 4th best corner in the draft in the late 2nd rd :shock:

4th best CB? You are on crack. If he was the 4th best, he would have went in the first round ahead of Washington and Jackson. He was barely the 10th best CB. Thanks for the laugh though.

yeah, I'd rather have the jets draft the 4th best guard in the 1st rd than steal the 4th best corner in the draft in the late 2nd rd :shock:

This is what you're having trouble grasping. Who says he's the 4th. best guard? Do you think these NFL GMs just thumb through all the little nickel and dime draft journals and base their decisions on what a bunch of wannabe GMs say like you do?

4th best CB? You are on crack. If he was the 4th best, he would have went in the first round ahead of Washington and Jackson. He was barely the 10th best CB. Thanks for the laugh though.

Look, if BB and the Pats passed on Miller at #32, then he must really suck.

BTW, what's the closest jail to Hofstra? :lol:

Holy crap!! I didn't even catch that part. There was so much ridiculous crap in that post I couldn't even pick it all out.

Barton, Mankins is as much of a guard as Matt Light is.

He will likely play there at first, but he was drafted because he can play both tackle positions in our OL system.

Again, he's Matt Light II, or at least BB thinks so.

and would I spend the #32 pick on another Matt Light? In a HEARTBEAT, particularly in a weak draft.

marlin jackson has no burst, he'll move to safety

fabian washington is a track star

bottom line PFISKH, we got far better value with J.Miller

Pats could have traded down, picked up additional picks AND still get their man, logan manbitch

:lol::lol::lol:

marlin jackson has no burst, he'll move to safety

fabian washington is a track star

bottom line PFISKH, we got far better value with J.Miller

Pats could have traded down, picked up additional picks AND still get their man, logan manbitch

:lol::lol::lol:

How are the Patriots suppossed to trade down?

Believe or not, the other FOs actually want to keep their jobs. Seeing Belichick used just about all of his 15 minutes, several teams left alot of time on the clock, no one wanted to move up for the weakest draft in years.

You can not manufacture a trade if there is nothing worth moving up for.

It doe snot matter if Miller is first round talent if he has a nickle head on his shoulders.

Just wait until Miller holds out for Round 1 money.

Good luck getting him signed and into camp on time. :wink:

Tx, in all seriousness, that really wouldnt matter much to begin with. Our starting corners (Barrett, Strait) are in place, and if we decide to keep him on, so is our nickle corner (Mickens). If Miller wants to hold out, thats fine, but good luck moving up in the depth chart. Nothing is going to be handed to this kid as long as Henderson is here.

Archived