We traded up who did we get???

nj meadowlands

To steal a phrase from your comrade Seymour, "Randall Gay and Hank Poteat say hi."

So your saying Miller is the equivalent to a playere out of football all season and an undrafted free agent?

No, I'm saying you have no room to talk about the Jets secondary woes.

The difference and this is a real big difference is we won a super bowl with that secondary and they were actually a big part of it.

No, I'm saying you have no room to talk about the Jets secondary woes.

What?

I would prefer Wilson, Harrison, STarks, Poole, Samuel and Gay over anything the Jets can conjure up. Maybe you missed the 12-1 record without Ty and 15-2 record with out Poole.

Belichick is still there.

I should have remembered. The Pats automatically have the best draft because they still have bill belichick

Have it anyway you want.

Either Belichick makes the <insert any Patriots' draft pick or Free agent> into players that are good enough to go 34-4.

Or.......

All these draft beatniks do not know crap and the players the Pat6riots draft are actually pretty good players.

The bottomline is, the Patriots do not draft who the Sporting News, Mel Kiper or any fan site says they should draft. They draft whom they think they should draft. Judging by the results, Belichick, Pioli and the scouting staff know what they are doing.

pats might have had the better team last year, but the gap is closing fast. your team has not improved through coaches leaving, free agency and those draft picks simply suck

we have improved dramatically

Jets sweep the patsies this season and take the division

pats might have had the better team last year, but the gap is closing fast. your team has not improved through coaches leaving, free agency and those draft picks simply suck

we have improved dramatically

Jets sweep the patsies this season and take the division

Where?

Assuming Nugent makes the jump to the NFL unlike every other kicker drafted since 1993 when Elam was drafted, Poula can fill the whole left by losing Ferguson and Miller can check his attitude and inconsistency, how did the Jets get better?

The bottomline is the Jets have not done enough to close the 4 game gap that has been between the teams the past two seasons.

:shock: Is it any wonder that nobody takes this kid seriously?

LOL, I am just kidding

But the Jets will definetly take at least 1 of the 2 games, and will give the patsies a run for their money for the divisional crown

The patriots are no longer on a pedestool over the Jets. The gap is closing rapidly, and this draft has speeded up the process 8) 8)

Archived