Pennington FFL projection vs Fins

Big Dave

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not about JP and Penny. It's about madmike saying that Penny is better than Brady, Manning, Brees, etc, because "stats don't matter."

Throwing more picks than TD's means Chad is the best QB in the NFL.

JESUS CHIRST. SHUT THE **** UP. I never said he was better then Brady Manning Palmer or any of the better QB's. You're COMPLETELY misrepresentating what i'm saying.

JESUS CHIRST. SHUT THE **** UP. I never said he was better then Brady Manning Palmer or any of the better QB's. You're COMPLETELY misrepresentating what i'm saying.

Wow, the robotic Pennington defender has just blown a fuse!

Blip bl.Chad Pennington...blip blip blip Chad Penningt blip....ton....blip blip Cha Cha Chad Penni.....blip ....ing...blip blip blip ton....Penning....Penning....Penning....Pennnington....blip....

1) Wrong it is....

2) you are right

no buddy YOU are wrong. Chad's YPA is higher then brady's and his WR's avg about the same YAC so that means that if the Jets offense is dink and dunk then the patsy offense is EVEN MORE SO and none of the trolls will admit that.

I'm making 2 statements in this thread.

1 The jets offense isn't dink and dunk

2 Chad is better then Losman

1. No, it's dinkdunk-run-picked off!!!

2. Prove it, or is our record your only support of that argument? Tell me how many wins the Jets would have with Dicky Jauron as our HC. Tell me how many BUF would have with Mangini.

1. No, it's dinkdunk-run-picked off!!!

2. Prove it, or is our record your only support of that argument? Tell me how many wins the Jets would have with Dicky Jauron as our HC. Tell me how many BUF would have with Mangini.

OK Booze..you are going almost as overboard as mike...

Mike..as a fellow Jets fan, i urge you to step away. Leave the Pats fighting to me and BZ...

BTW... I like you, that is why I say this.

why should i step away? i made a factual post that proved that the jets offense is not "dink and dunk" and the patsy troll has yet to respond to it. i know i'm doing good when they start insulting me because they have nothing of substance to say.

The jets have thrown 307 passes from 0 to 10 yards thats 72% of the total passes thrown.

The pats have 325 passes thrown from 0 to 10 yards and thats 71.7% of the total passes thrown.

So the jets are 0.3% more of a dink and dunk team then the patsys are...

still no response to this FACTUAL POST troll.

Archived