I don't want to break the nudity rule...

Bob

This is exactly why we need to revisit the nudity rule. I mean seriously, some tits and a$$ never killed anyone. Now let's get it started with all the girls here at JN posting pics of themselves nude[-o<

The biggest reason for the nudity rule is because people view this stuff from work.

But since it is the weekend, I had TomShane pose for that photo yesterday. He has the nicest B Cup I have ever seen on a man.

The nudity rule is a good one and I support it.

That's why I posted the link with a clear warning. If you get caught looking at it at work, it's your own damned fault. It's not like scrolling through a football thread and getting a surprise.

Ok, ok... we all liked the picture.. cept for Tom.. but the real question is, who did the posing? Anyone wanna step up?

Stormy your kidding right?? That's one of those

type your own message sites..Bob just put it

on his site after he put in the message!! :wink:

Stormy your kidding right?? That's one of those

type your own message sites..Bob just put it

on his site after he put in the message!! :wink:

You sure? I'm almost positive that it came from TS... Max said he had the nicest pair of B's he ever did see. I'm just waiting on Tom to say "Yeah, it's me." :lol:

The nudity rule is a good one and I support it.

That's why I posted the link with a clear warning. If you get caught looking at it at work, it's your own damned fault. It's not like scrolling through a football thread and getting a surprise.

Agreed. So set a rule that states you MUST have a clear and obvious topic title stating that nudity is in the thread. Plain and simple.

With all due respect, if nude pics of Brenda, GGG, GG, or VG somehow turn up, I don't want some stupid rules keeping me from enjoying the festivities, you know what I mean?

Archived