ProFootballWeekly: AFC's Most Dangerous Wild Card Teams

PatsFanTX

Phins > Jets

While I certainly appreciate the confidence you have in my team, I'm not sure I agree. The Dolphins' defense is much better (with the possible exception of the secondary). In fact, if the Dolphins had any kind of offensive consistency, they may very well be atop the AFCE now.

Point is, they don't have a good offense. And thus I think the Jets edge the Dolphins this year because they win the close games and don't need their defense to set them up inside the opponents' territory for a score.

That being said, I'm gonna cheer like crazy for the defense to set the offense up in Jet territory on Monday! :-)

(And by the way, the Titans and Bills are probably the most dangerous, because they're hot right now... Jacksonville and Miami found that out the hard way.)

While I certainly appreciate the confidence you have in my team, I'm not sure I agree. The Dolphins' defense is much better (with the possible exception of the secondary). In fact, if the Dolphins had any kind of offensive consistency, they may very well be atop the AFCE now.

Point is, they don't have a good offense. And thus I think the Jets edge the Dolphins this year because they win the close games and don't need their defense to set them up inside the opponents' territory for a score.

That being said, I'm gonna cheer like crazy for the defense to set the offense up in Jet territory on Monday! :-)

(And by the way, the Titans and Bills are probably the most dangerous, because they're hot right now... Jacksonville and Miami found that out the hard way.)

No worries -- he doesn't believe it either. His only purpose is to incite Jets fans. So basically he serves no purpose.

wow

why is miami on there again?

Probably as spoilers. The Dolphins could spoil the Jets chances this weekend.

I'd put the Steelers in there. I think they're finally adjusting to losing The Bus. He was an important part of their offense that they underestimated. Also, Roeth is throwing the ball better.

TX..even a dumb ass like you should know they are eliminated already...

You are really slipping fast

Attention Max:

GreenMachine called me a dumbass.

Are you going to lock this thread like you did Smizzy's?

Or do you only lock threads where Jets fans make up ridiculous numbers trying to make a point?

Attention Max:

Or do you only lock threads where Jets fans make up ridiculous numbers trying to make a point?

No but going forward I will delete everyone of your posts that has the word dumbass in it. Seriously.

Oh and you condone the use of the word Retard? Is that what I should take from this?

That is pure speculation, and why they play the games.

But you might want to ask BZ that question, as he is the resident expert on speculation.

Just what I thought. You have all the answers when it comes to the Jets (due to the Pats 01-04 run)but refuse to take astand on the PATS other than they win a rebuilding AFCE.

Well if that happens I am sure TX will suddenly be tucked away in some cabin in the woods again with no internet access.;)

think about this for a moment GS-imagine we win out and NE loses out how much crow Tex will be dining on for the next 9 months....

Attention Max:

OK, now you are reporting me, TX?

Tell you what. Go fvck yourself.

Archived