****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD****

BP

Im glad im one who will always support Chad... When Brick got beat, Chad could have fumbled the damn ball and blow the game... Look at what he just did that drive... He kept fighting...

All you Chad bashers need to stop even calling yourself a real Jets fan... And I fuucking mean that. All I can say is this... Chad may make me angry... But I will not bash him, I know he has it in him... He will fight till he cant fight no more

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I admit it was a good throw. Now will you and madmike please admit that most of hisother ones have been pure sh*t? If not for a brickhanded CB Chad wouldn't have even had that opportunity.

Oh yeah, in the rain... Chads throws are below average.

All you Chad bashers need to stop even calling yourself a real Jets fan...

Hey look everyone it's superfan!!! Don't worry bro, you can root for Pennington all you want. I'll keep rooting for the team which to me is far more important than the feel good story of Chad resurrecting himself to a subpar starting QB after 2 arm surgeries while making 64 mil in the process.

Chad just made a hell of a throw... but everyone will ignore that...

Yeah I'd much rather focus on the other 16 that were abominations and almost got 2 of our guys killed. Who the hell doesn't want to win this game? Pennington has thrown 2 good passes all night - thats a little short of gameball honors.

OUr Defense needs to step up or the playoffs wont really matter...

We are playing the backup QB...

Brown has a broken hand and is running all over us...

Even Kerry Rhodes just got dragged into the endzone...

These guys need to step up in a rainy game like this, obviously with this kind of weather it wont be a passing clinic...

That said, although its raining our offense also needs to step up.

These annoucers are annoying! They have been crucifying Chad all nite - then they say he is fighting a negative perception. Ugh - rating must be low this year, right?

Hahahaha...just heard the Tyson story! BB used that a few years back. Hahahahaa....the student and the teacher. Oh....see! This is why I WANT A REMATCH!

We have some really talented players on offense...with a QB that could get the ball to these players quicker they'd be able to really make guys miss. Seeing that run Leon made, and seeing plays Coles and Cotch have made all year...with an upgrade at QB this team can really put up points.

We have some really talented players on offense...with a QB that could get the ball to these players quicker they'd be able to really make guys miss. Seeing that run Leon made, and seeing plays Coles and Cotch have made all year...with an upgrade at QB this team can really put up points.

This team won't put up any points without a solid #3 receiver, because Cotchery is no longer a secret or a true running back. Houston is good, but he is not a change the game back.