ATTENTION : JETNATION GUESTS

Smizzy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch 124 throw things at his walls as he fails to come even close to breaking the Pacman record.

:Cuss:

I had the Snake record won for about a day... (previously seemed to be set for ever) then littlemickymantle ruined it for me... that little **** :)

The arcade has caused some angry moments for me as well...

Go to the game this sunday, from what he has said you should be able to see him go pretty nutty there....

I wish I could. I live in Tampa right now but might be moving to NJ in June(ish). How long is the wait for season tickits these days?

Its worth signing up... if anything at least for the arcade... lol

One of the first off season upgrades will be to the arcade. Whole bunch of games going in. We have a few hundred to choose from.

I figure we will get bored after talking about the Jets Super Bowl victory around March'ish. Then we will play games to hold us over to the draft! :P

One of the first off season upgrades will be to the arcade. Whole bunch of games going in. We have a few hundred to choose from.

I figure we will get bored after talking about the Jets Super Bowl victory around March'ish. Then we will play games to hold us over to the draft! :P

eh em...can we get our smileys back first??? wub wub

Max hates me.

You can make it a sticky again if you want. I just feel like we are nagging these poor guest. They are our guests, we should treat them like that. :P

But since you have gotten 1,700 of the 2,100 members here I will defer to you on this one!

You can make it a sticky again if you want. I just feel like we are nagging these poor guest. They are our guests, we should treat them like that. :P

But since you have gotten 1,700 of the 2,100 members here I will defer to you on this one!

I know you hate clutter but lets pin this untill we win the super bowl!!!

Thanks for the invite. As my name suggests- long time lurker, first time poster. I'm currently watching the first Jets-Pats game at the Meadowlands on NFL Network on my Sprint phone (F the Dolans- I can't watch on my TV due to Cablevision).

I have a good feeling about this week. BTW, I am a weathered fan since '85.

Damn Smizzy it worked. I concede.

Welcome to JN Long Time. Thanks for signing up!!!

Thanks for the invite. As my name suggests- long time lurker, first time poster. I'm currently watching the first Jets-Pats game at the Meadowlands on NFL Network on my Sprint phone (F the Dolans- I can't watch on my TV due to Cablevision).

Welcome to the site- do not hesitate to join in

• 1 month later...

You consider 4 new games an "upgrade" :)

You did add "rep" though... thats incentive to sign up... everyone needs rep sign up and get some!

Wow we got 1 whole post out of him... I guess the thread worked... sort of... :)

Archived