ATTENTION : JETNATION GUESTS

Smizzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be shy. We always welcome a fresh perspective. Even if you don't want to post. Help make our Jets community bigger and sign up for a free user name today!!

---->Click Here to Join!!<----

Yeah, especially if you are Patriots fans. The lunatic fringe managed to drive off one us by applying pressure to the people in charge of this asylum. We need more Trolls.

Yeah, especially if you are Patriots fans. The lunatic fringe managed to drive off one us by applying pressure to the people in charge of this asylum. We need more Trolls.

That is kind of funny.

• 1 month later...
Everyone who joins today and posts within the next 7 days gets free rep from me!

Arsis can you please explain to me what your avatar is...

(I'm the guy who has to have his wife explain frigging TV commercials...bear with me)

I'll second that,I'll give out free double rep to anybody who signs up in the next 2 days. \:D/

If I remember I will... seriously new guys... just private message me and remind me!

Its draft day... SIGN UP... be a part of the best JETS fansite on the web... and its FREE!

*** There is also an arcade... sign up and try it out!

I always like when we get those posters that come aboard and say " I've been reading this forum for a while now and figured I'd sign up and say hello" we get some cool Jets fans that way-and some other teams fans too...Rizzock is a perfect example--a Raiders fan-a well respected Raiders fan I might add

We encourage people to sign up here to have all sort of opinions and different team's fans viewpoints. The lounge is a great place SEPARATE from the football forum to discuss a wide variety of topics. Join in.

We encourage people to sign up here to have all sort of opinions and different team's fans viewpoints. The lounge is a great place SEP

Very true... I just made that point over at the less cool Jets board... for some reason I got banned... :lol:

Every new member who joins today will get a signed 8x10 of BrenJetsfan. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.

My cousin, Orange DNA will be signing up shortly. He's staying with me for a while so just send the picture to my house.

Not to be a sh1t stirrer or anything but is there any guarantee that those unsigned lurkers are not in fact already registered users of another froum which shall remain nameless? Wouldn't Smizzy's open invitation for them to join up in that case be little more than a naked attempt to steal posters from another site????

I thought so.

It has been my experience that lurkers in one place have probably done it before. I think that serial lurking is a very under reported problem on the internet. Even if a lurker over here is just that, a lurker over at the other place, who is to say that he (or she) has not already committed posting in their hearts on another board?

I am sorry, every new citizen of the Nation is probably taking potential insider dollars off the table and out of circulation. After all, some people have families to feed.

I ask you Smizzy. Do you have no shame?

Not to be a sh1t stirrer or anything but is there any guarantee that those unsigned lurkers are not in fact already registered users of another froum which shall remain nameless? Wouldn't Smizzy's open invitation for them to join up in that case be little more than a naked attempt to steal posters from another site????

I thought so.

It has been my experience that lurkers in one place have probably done it before. I think that serial lurking is a very under reported problem on the internet. Even if a lurker over here is just that, a lurker over at the other place, who is to say that he (or she) has not already committed posting in their hearts on another board?

I am sorry, every new citizen of the Nation is probably taking potential insider dollars off the table and out of circulation. After all, some people have families to feed.

Shouldn't you be worried about how the Jets are gonna try to stop the run this year?

I thought so.

I had a great response to EM31's post but again, forgot what I was gonna say while looking at his avatar...DAMN

I tried to go to Finheaven.com right after the Ginn pick but that place was Dowwwwwnnnn.

Many unhappy campers I would assume.

In Saban we trust !!!!

That has to be a very dumb organization, who passed on Quinn like they did.

• 3 months later...

Archived