OT: Dear Tom Shane

Brenjetsfan

please help me...

I am trying to Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity after meeting you so .....I am going to try a few different things this week.

1. At lunch time, I am going to sit in my Parked Car with sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. Maybe write a ticket or two!

2.Put Decaf in the Coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once

everyone has gotten over their Caffeine addictions,

switch to espresso.

3.In the Memo Field of all my checks, write "For

Smuggling Diamonds"

4. Order a diet water whenever I go out to eat

with a serious face.

5. Specify that my Drive-through order is "To

Go."

6. Go to a Poetry Recital and ask why the Poems

don't rhyme? You know the answer to that ESPLAIN :mrgreen:

7. When the Money comes out the ATM, I will scream "I Won!, I Won!"

I will keep you updated!

and of course....ask the cashiers at the supermarket if they post! :roll: I LOVE your Brother....just think one day I MAY be your SISTER-in-LAW =D>

The four of you should get married at a game. MM ( the man formerly known as TS :) ) to GGG, BJF to MMBro ( formerly known as TSBro ). Y'all ought to go with it!

MM ( the man formerly known as TS :) ) is STILL the MAN.

peeWeePrisoner.jpg

to

story.modine.jpg

Dear Tom Shane:

Would you like to join my presidential election committee...our nominee is going to be Mike Nugent.

Mike Nugent for President in 2008

He delievers in the pressure

=D>

Tom Shane for VP of course.

Oops! My bad GG - it was actually VG talking about her man Clark Kent last night. :) I'm sure that G3 would agree to "dreamy", and probably more, though. ;)

GB...you got to keep us girls straight...LOL ;)

verdegirl:

Please stop hijacking the TomShane love-fest.

Thanks,

TomShane

Yes Thelma :roll: there are ONLY three threads about Tom now.... sheesh!!! Get with the program.... didn't you know that Tom is trying to change the site to TomNation.com? :lol: OY!

Yes Thelma :roll: there are ONLY three threads about Tom now.... sheesh!!! Get with the program.... didn't you know that Tom is trying to change the site to TomNation.com? :lol: OY!

:lol:

Dear Greengal,

I think my self-love is getting in the way of my sex-life. No woman and no man can love me more, or better, than I do. I think it's because I'm so amazing. What ever shall I do?

Signed,

Flat-backin' in Upper Westchester

:lol:

Dear Greengal,

I think my self-love is getting in the way of my sex-life. No woman and no man can love me more, or better, than I do. I think it's because I'm so amazing. What ever shall I do?

Signed,

Flat-backin' in Upper Westchester

dear Flat,

join the world thumb wrestling championship tour...you are sure to be a sensation. OY! :lol:

xoxo

greengal

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't look like Matthew Modine! That is a cheap, insidious rumor!!!! :lol:

I agree Tom..Actually your eye's have a slight

oriental look which comes from your Great Grand

Father who was instumental in making you the Man

you are today!! May he Rest in Peace!!

suk+wang.JPG

verdegirl:

Please stop hijacking the TomShane love-fest.

Thanks,

TomShane

Tom,

You are so hot!!!...I wish I came to the Zone saturday only to bask in your hotness!!!...Gotta go, the cute weather guy on Fox 5 is on!!..I love Good Day NY... 8)

Jets28..PS..Your Hot!

Archived