Site Maintenance

Maxman

Sorry for the inconvience but we are doing some maintenance to the front page. Some features may be unavailable until this afternoon (Haus Of Style, Editorials, Fan Photos).

Thanks for your patience!

When are we getting signature blocking? :)

BZ

I have the code downloaded that will allow for that. But I have put all modifications on hold until we complete the server move.

Should happen soon. Right now I am up to my damn ears in Linux. Or Linus as TomShane would change.

Lots of cool stuff coming soon.

Max,

You should have linked sites open up in seperate windows.

We started the links that way in the beginning because we only had a few. Now that we have so many, with more on the way...they will eventually be moved!

Thanks.

I have the code downloaded that will allow for that. But I have put all modifications on hold until we complete the server move.

Should happen soon. Right now I am up to my damn ears in Linux. Or Linus as TomShane would change.

Lots of cool stuff coming soon.

Linux treating you okay so far, Max?

That has never--nor will it ever--happen. TomShane does not dance. TomShane'sBrother, however, is a fat dancing fool. :lol:

TomShane too cool to dance? no surprise TomShane's brother is the fun one! ;):lol:

TomShane too cool to dance? no surprise TomShane's brother is the fun one! ;):lol:

Are you kiddin me GG? TS is too sexy to dance, too sexy to dance, too sexy by far. Don't believe me? Just ask him. He's oh so modest.

By the by, how goes the ole high holiday for you? It started Saturday night for me, and I want Subway in the worst way :lol:

Are you kiddin me GG? TS is too sexy to dance, too sexy to dance, too sexy by far. Don't believe me? Just ask him. He's oh so modest.

By the by, how goes the ole high holiday for you? It started Saturday night for me, and I want Subway in the worst way :lol:

yes... i had brisket and kugel tonight ...matzoh for lunch..OY.. all over on saturday... i made a mean matzoh desert that tases like a heath bar...yum.. but by thursday i will be pining away for bread :lol:

yes... i had brisket and kugel tonight ...matzoh for lunch..OY.. all over on saturday... i made a mean matzoh desert that tases like a heath bar...yum.. but by thursday i will be pining away for bread :lol:

I'm tellin you what... it's no wonder we don't take bread for granted, eh? I bought a Skor, Heath, and Butterfinger bar, plus Snack Well cookies, in protest, that I can't eat til Sunday.

I want a bagel so bad! :lol:

Linux treating you okay so far, Max?

I am not a Linux guy. But we will be up and running soon. Funny thing is I kept typing Linux to TomShane when updating him on what is going on.

At the draft he asked me, "How are you making out with that LINE-EX thing?"

Probably had to be there. But it was funny.

I am not a Linux guy. But we will be up and running soon. Funny thing is I kept typing Linux to TomShane when updating him on what is going on.

At the draft he asked me, "How are you making out with that LINE-EX thing?"

Probably had to be there. But it was funny.

Liiiiiiiiiiine-exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you say? :)

Linux will be your friend soon, don't you worry none. It's gonna do this joint up right!

Liiiiiiiiiiine-exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you say? :)

Linux will be your friend soon, don't you worry none. It's gonna do this joint up right!

Yes the new server runs Linux. Just taking us awhile to get there. Free time isn't as abundant as it used to be.

Archived