S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT !!

Smizzy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow i see im not the only one who lives a boring life......

im going to smoke and maybe take my wife for some coffe and cake in st petersburg....then come home smoke more and watch tv ugh

I also have hung em up and joined the lazy,family,boring life.... and Yes i still do enjoy a smoke :wink:

White Widow anyone?

Go to your profile, and it's down at the bottom.

Will the pentagram be making a comeback? or the dog? or Machiavelli?

thats a good one, you know what the pentaqgram sounds good for a change unless soothie, um i mean maxie has a "moral problem" with it and LL doesnt send secret emails against it

... on a second note i really wish i had teacher like greengal... i had too many 80 yr old stormtroopers for my taste.

how do you know i am not an 80 year old stormtrooper :lol:

PDM - i rarely get mad but when i get mad.. they do fear me :wink:

i have a decent left hook :lol: and i don't have a sliderule :wink: no calculators either... they need to know their multiplication tables :evil:

Sex is like math add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply... i get it now. except for that multiplication thing. I mean TomShane keeps bringing more and more "friends" so it seems like its multiplying but it just doesn't feel right. :(

Because at any point she can hold it up and know you are lying about your penis size?

No Smizzy - thats a caliper that would measure schlong size (or, in my instance, a yardstick) :lol:

But a lady who uses a slide rule is so smart they can tell by looking at your eyebrows.

Sex is like math add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply... i get it now. except for that multiplication thing. I mean TomShane keeps bringing more and more "friends" so it seems like its multiplying but it just doesn't feel right. :(

You SICK FICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived