S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT !!

Smizzy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well fellas im off to also partake in the drinking of vodka and smoking of certain flaura (sp?)... wish me luck. btw when i get back in the morning (or afternoon more likely) I demand to have a posting title made and ready for me... I have certain pictures and videos that should never be made public. Right TomShane? Right Maxman? excellent

well fellas im off to also partake in the drinking of vodka and smoking of certain flaura (sp?)... wish me luck. btw when i get back in the morning (or afternoon more likely) I demand to have a posting title made and ready for me... I have certain pictures and videos that should never be made public. Right TomShane? Right Maxman? excellent
Toke till you choke buddy :wink:

Yo man, got stoned for the 2nd straight night tonight and that was hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

F Moss gimme Coles!

Yo man, got stoned for the 2nd straight night tonight and that was hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

F Moss gimme Coles!

"So let me get....to the point.....lets roll.....another joint.....and turn the radio...loud....."

F Moss gimme Coles!

Dude, you're like 8. The closest you've been to stoned is when you ate a pack of pixie sticks. :twisted:

Archived