S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT !!

Smizzy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok but most women aren't 5'10 and the ones who are ,are tall enough to see i have a full heard of hair :wink:

It's okay, I was short once when I was about 15 and now I have a slight receeding hairline. Looking back, I'll take the receeding hairline. :wink:

Dude I will just shut down the board when I go to sleep. So don't even go there.

Dam another pretender to the throne. :wink:

Seriously Max, I have like 4 hours before I get off work, so knock that talk off.

Dam another pretender to the throne. :wink:

Seriously Max, I have like 4 hours before I get off work, so knock that talk off.

Sorry. I thought Tom gave you the "backdoor" password. Nevermind then, I will just "leave it up" for you.

Oh I see, everybody got jokes.

Smizz is taken care of himself wtih the wife out of commission for another 5 weeks. Congrats on the child BTW.

And Max is doing whatever Max does.

Actually I am not a "night crewer" but I just finished a user list cleanup (had to delete some inappropriate things).

Plus I am now set to make the last 7 programming changes to the board software. Some cool stuff coming soon.

Sleep, nah, I don't need sleep. Church in a few hours, that shouldn't be a problem!!! :-({|=

Archived