Patriots Fan Perspective

JosephLouWeGee

1. Jets will be destroyed by much superior team this Sunday.

2. Chad will not want to talk with the media Sunday night

3. Pats running game vs Jets will be too much for the Jets

4. Noodle arm Chad will have to win the game with his arm because of a lack of a running game vs a strong run defense of NE.

5. All Jets fans will try and make believe it was still a good season and will say wait until next year except they will fail to take in to account the Patriots will still be there next year.

6. In this game Jets fans will think the dink and dunk noodle ar pass will beat NE, but NE perfeted that game themselves. Th difference is we just do it because it works whereas the Jets do it because Chad has a noodle arm and has no choice.

:yahoo:

Another intelligent Patsies fan. This has to be their worst nightmare. Beaten by a noodle-armed QB, a team with no running game or defense. It will be sweet. Time to get this tickets for San Diego next week.

Really the Pats are playing San Diego next week, thanks Jets fans , I did not think that you would forfit the game, but thanks for the bye.. 24-6 Pats:yawn:

You won the first game by 7... we won the 2nd by 3.... how can you say that??? We may get beaten by a better team, but superior?? Dont think so

The only way Chad doesnt talk is if his noodle arm falls off

Game 1- 82 yds rushing.... Game 2- 143yds rushing.

So you rush for more in game 2 and lose???? Huh????

4. Noodle arm Chad will have to win the game with his arm because of a lack of a running game vs a strong run defense of NE.

Jets rushing; Game 1-32yds Game 2- 117 yds rushing....

IF the pats can stop the run, Chad will have to win the game... just as if the Jets stop the run, Brady will have to win the game.... is John Madden writing this stuff??? Hello Captain Obvious...

5. All Jets fans will try and make believe it was still a good season and will say wait until next year except they will fail to take in to account the Patriots will still be there next year.

It was a good season. This team was in shambles last January. We have hope... we see the light at the end of the tunnel... The Pats should still be there next year and we look forward to it. It aint make believe.... Was last year a good season for NE?? If you only measure in Superbowls, yeah we havent had a good season in a loooooooog time

6. In this game Jets fans will think the dink and dunk noodle ar pass will beat NE, but NE perfeted that game themselves. Th difference is we just do it because it works whereas the Jets do it because Chad has a noodle arm and has no choice.

Yep.... thats what 9 other teams thought this year... Answer me this, if Chad is so bad,

how did we win 10 games? How did we beat the Pats??? How did we beat Miami twice???

I really like having good discussions, but I really hate dumbasses who have no clue. I will feel really bad for you when we beat your @ss this weekend... but you are a New england fan, you've perfected making excuses for losing

I really like having good discussions, but I really hate dumbasses who have no clue. I will feel really bad for you when we beat your @ss this weekend... but you are a New england fan, you've perfected making excuses for losing

Great post. I liked your other username better though.

You know what? Before Belichick was tampered with and became head coach for the Pats and brought you 3 superbowls you had a few years with Parcells who brought the Pats back to respectability. Before that for years the Pats sucked all through the 70's, 80's, up to the mid 90's. Remember those days? Probabally not because your football knowledge seems like someone who doesnt know a 3-4 defense from a 4-3. Save your predictions for your dreams because that is the only place they will ever come true. You think after three superbowls you would act with some class. Sounds to me you are very VERY worried about this week... Or do you have a small pee-pee and are over compensating with your mouth?

/PWNED FTW!

Archived