(Not so) Happy Anniversay Jet Fans

MSGold12

on this day 25 years ago today Springsteen recorded the Nebraska album on a 4 track Tascam cassette recorder

This is widely regarded as the time that Springsteen jumped the shark.

As for the Kosar game, damn. Where did 20 years go? I remember that day SO well. I worked Sunday mornings at that time, and I came home to find that my then-girlfriend had decorated the apartment with home-made Jets banners and made a bunch of snacks.

It was a great day until Mark Friggin' Gastineau laid that late hit on Kosar. :Cuss:

The girlfriend turned out to be bat-**** crazy, btw.

on this day 25 years ago today Springsteen recorded the Nebraska album on a 4 track Tascam cassette recorder

This is widely regarded as the time that Springsteen jumped the shark.

As for the Kosar game, damn. Where did 20 years go? I remember that day SO well. I worked Sunday mornings at that time, and I came home to find that my then-girlfriend had decorated the apartment with home-made Jets banners and made a bunch of snacks.

It was a great day until Mark Friggin' Gastineau laid that late hit on Kosar. :Cuss:

The girlfriend turned out to be bat-**** crazy, btw.

I think this is a day 21 yrs ago when we beat the Raiders , with Lyle Alzado, Howie Long, and Matt Millen.. The week earlier we beat the Jets in the wild card.. ;)

8 years ago you lost at jax in the WC rd 25-10 behind Scott Zolak and 9 years ago you lost to Pitt in the div rd.

I think this is a day 21 yrs ago when we beat the Raiders , with Lyle Alzado, Howie Long, and Matt Millen.. The week earlier we beat the Jets in the wild card.. ;)

8 years ago you lost at jax in the WC rd 25-10 behind Scott Zolak and 9 years ago you lost to Pitt in the div rd.