Did I get a cheating penalty?

Stonehands

I am supposed to have 7100 points after adjusting out the 4970 from the Ravens game that allowed bets after it was over. My total says 4100. If you look at the amount I wagered on the Ravens game, it was 7100. I then pissed a few hundred away on New Year's Day games (stupid Boise State).

I am supposed to have 7100 points after adjusting out the 4970 from the Ravens game that allowed bets after it was over. My total says 4100. If you look at the amount I wagered on the Ravens game, it was 7100. I then pissed a few hundred away on New Year's Day games (stupid Boise State).

LOL, no cheating penalty. Let me verify the correct total tonight and I will adjust you back up.

I adjusted you down by the amount you bet on the game (the one that allowed bets after it was over). I don't see any other mods having reduced your total. But it isn't real easy to look up what your total should be.

Did any other mods adjust his vcash?

I adjusted you down by the amount you bet on the game (the one that allowed bets after it was over). I don't see any other mods having reduced your total. But it isn't real easy to look up what your total should be.

Did any other mods adjust his vcash?

No sir.

Why would we pay him for betting on a game after it ended? Closed or not closed?

We wouldn't. I subtracted the total that he bet after the game was settled (he bet after the game was over). But he says the amount subtracted was too much.

Just hard to trace back.

Just hard to trace back.

Event Outcomes

Ravens Win

Outcome information

Current odds 7/10 (0.70)

Number of bets placed 3

Total amount staked 9409

Total amount won 6586

Top bets on this Outcome

Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won

Stonehands 7100 7/10 (0.70) 4970

Max 2009 7/10 (0.70) 1406

Lurker 300 7/10 (0.70) 210

Everyday my total gets more complicated with more bets but here is the run down through today:

I bet 7100 on the Ravens which was my entire total and should be the level I am restored to after my "smart ass" adjustment. Since then:

Lost 145 on Arkansas

Lost 500 on Oklahoma

Lost 400 on Tennesee

Lost 2600 on Eagles (ouch)

Bet 500 on BCS Championship

total losses= 4145

Made 100 on USC

Made 1500 on Colts

Made 1500 on Jets

Total adds = 3100

That means my total today should be 7100-4145+3100= 6055, but it is 4000.

Maybe you deducted 7100 from my total rather than the 4970 that I was wrongly awarded?

Everyday my total gets more complicated with more bets but here is the run down through today:

I bet 7100 on the Ravens which was my entire total and should be the level I am restored to after my "smart ass" adjustment. Since then:

Lost 145 on Arkansas

Lost 500 on Oklahoma

Lost 400 on Tennesee

Lost 2600 on Eagles (ouch)

Bet 500 on BCS Championship

total losses= 4145

Made 100 on USC

Made 1500 on Colts

Made 1500 on Jets

Total adds = 3100

That means my total today should be 7100-4145+3100= 6055, but it is 4000.

Maybe you deducted 7100 from my total rather than the 4970 that I was wrongly awarded?

Stone -- I am very confused. Read the two bold lines above. If you bet 7,100 and were awarded 7,100, why was it wrong to deduct that amount?

Seriously I am confused and think I am missing something.

I think because he didn't win 7100 on the Ravens bet. It was about 5,000. But since then, he's gone on to lose a lot more vCash. ;)

Lurker -- you follow this stuff. What should his total be right now? I am appointing you independent counsel!

Stone -- I am very confused. Read the two bold lines above. If you bet 7,100 and were awarded 7,100, why was it wrong to deduct that amount?

Seriously I am confused and think I am missing something.

That bet was a pick the winner without the spread bet where the Ravens paid .70/1 and the Bills paid 1.3/1. I bet 7100 on the Ravens and won 7100*.70 = 4970. You deducted 7100 from my winnings. Check Smizzy's earlier post and he confirms the payouts from that game and that mine was 4970.

Oh and by the way, whatever you decide is cool.....I love VBookie and Jetnation regardless.

That bet was a pick the winner without the spread bet where the Ravens paid .70/1 and the Bills paid 1.3/1. I bet 7100 on the Ravens and won 7100*.70 = 4970. You deducted 7100 from my winnings. Check Smizzy's earlier post and he confirms the payouts from that game and that mine was 4970.

Oh and by the way, whatever you decide is cool.....I love VBookie and Jetnation regardless.

OH --- THAT MAKES SENSE NOW. I didn't get it before. Damn Smizzy doing a money line and not closing the betting. Why did Nick have to have a baby. JN first. Cmon.

Archived