Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

over at tgg. Oh man that is too friggin funny.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=16891

Smizzy left out the part where we were not pocketing the proceeds. He should have included this text. The part where we said we were donating any money made to the people that were going. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28572

I am not going to this game. It would be easy for me to put banners up for this broker and pocket the money. Instead we said we will put it towards the tailgate or towards Bren's bar tab. Either way, we were just trying to do some good here. Apparently it was not taken that way.

JetNation -- no paypal links here. No pleas for people to support the ads. JetNation -- just a fansite. Not about the money. Apparently we are in the minority. If I had a problem with someone who posted something like that I would have just deleted the post. Banning him for trying to help out other Jets fans when he had no financial stake in it -- that is just harsh.

But hey, what the hell do I know.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
over at tgg. Oh man that is too friggin funny.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=16891

Smizzy left out the part where we were not pocketing the proceeds. He should have included this text. The part where we said we were donating any money made to the people that were going. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28572

I am not going to this game. It would be easy for me to put banners up for this broker and pocket the money. Instead we said we will put it towards the tailgate or towards Bren's bar tab. Either way, we were just trying to do some good here. Apparently it was not taken that way.

JetNation -- no paypal links here. No pleas for people to support the ads. JetNation -- just a fansite. Not about the money. Apparently we are in the minority. If I had a problem with someone who posted something like that I would have just deleted the post. Banning him for trying to help out other Jets fans when he had no financial stake in it -- that is just harsh.

But hey, what the hell do I know.

What a pussy move! No need to just outright ban a legit jets fan for something like that. I am sure he was perfectly aware who smizzy is and I am sure even read the post on this site that maxxx started explaining how JN wasn't looking to profit from any tix the board members purchased. Total dickbag reaction there, way to build good will with fellow jets fans. Guess they have too many posters there already, who needs another solid one like smizzy. Whatev.

Did Geenmachine get banned too??he's a mod..and the gumba edited his post too..

GreenMachine is not a mod. He is the Mod Supreme. He is what Smizzy claimed to be.

Actually we were trying to trade Smizzy for GreenMachine. But now that is out apparently. Did Smizzy -- you are BANNED everywhere. You are hardcore man

:)

GreenMachine is not a mod. He is the Mod Supreme. He is what Smizzy claimed to be.

Actually we were trying to trade Smizzy for GreenMachine. But now that is out apparently. Did Smizzy -- you are BANNED everywhere. You are hardcore man

HAHAHA!

I am sorry he got axed. Pure misunderstanding. If smizz wanted to, I am sure he could email Petrozza.

And to clear things up, I had NOTHING to do with it.

Smizzy kicks ass..he gets banned from everywhere..but..his crowning glory is banning that douchebag doggystyle!!!;):P

He will live in infamy with me for the rest of my dying days.

:yawn: what else is new at that chump site? plenty have been banned for pointing out that dinobrat's balls haven't dropped yet. i think he's petrozza's idiot son or something-- why else would they let that idiot stick around?

Does that make me a chump, too?:box:

:yawn: what else is new at that chump site? plenty have been banned for pointing out that dinobrat's balls haven't dropped yet. i think he's petrozza's idiot son or something-- why else would they let that idiot stick around?

Dino is one of those who are under the impression that being a member of the moderator club confers a larger dick size.

In the unlikely event that this theory is true I think Dino is, even so, in little danger of depriving his brain of oxygen in the event he gets a hard on.

Guys -- really don't want to turn this into a TGG border war. I really like the guys over there, mods included. We have ALWAYS gotten along very well with them.

This move was a little bit harsh imo but in the grand scheme of things we will just laugh about it and move forward. No need to call everyone over their names.

And for the record -- GreenMachine is the man.

Guys -- really don't want to turn this into a TGG border war. I really like the guys over there, mods included. We have ALWAYS gotten along very well with them.

This move was a little bit harsh imo but in the grand scheme of things we will just laugh about it and move forward. No need to call everyone over their names.

that's why we love your site max, we are all free to express our individual viewpoints and my personal viewpoint (not endorsed by your site) is that tgg sucks.

All those little moves and bannings at TGG, make me want to post here a lot more.

YOU HAD NO REASON TO BAN ME FOR THAT

I AM A TRUE JETS FAN

WHO ELSE HAS SNUCK INTO A CLOSED JETS PRACTICE THIS YEAR

THAT IS RIGHT MY FRIEND AND I

Stop whining..you bring that **** upon yourself..grow up and it will stop ;)

All those little moves and bannings at TGG, make me want to post here a lot more.

nothing stirs the liliputians over there up more than a banning. they all relish it and gather in their "official banned thread" to circle jerk over their latest "victory"-- problem with this is that the mods must keep the natives happy with ever more dramatic bannings and public shaming rituals.

Archived