Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

first of all i was at jn first

THEY ARE RESPECTFUL AND WAY BETTER THEN TGG

SO GO SUCK A **** SILENT SCREAM

and if you look at my football postings you would see i am a serious jets fan ...so ignore my soverign 6 plus 2 postings and you will love me

AND YOU ARE PROBALY A ****ING GEEK WHO HAS NEVER GOTTEN SOME IN HIS LIFE SO YOU HAVE TO BE RUDE OVER THE INTERNET are you fat and have a lot of cats?

GO ON BEAITY AND THE GEEK BRO ....BIG BROTHER WOULD NEVER WANT YOU

When you're all alone at night watching awful reality TV and you realize that nobody gives a **** about you and nobody ever will doesn't it make you want to just end it all? It wouldn't be that hard.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 38 (27 members and 11 guests)

GreenMachine, stormshadow19, greeniemeanie, Max, jetsrule128, Biggs, Ten, mdjet, silent scream, Exit 117, Timmy5784, L.I.MikeBleedsGreen, bjc15, jetheelz, KSJets, 34st GANG, Lurker, serphnx, Juan Bond, joebabyny, shawn306, 16G-MONEY, wildthing2022000, justincredible, vanDoug

:character42:

This is better then SCRUBS.

When you're all alone at night watching awful reality TV and you realize that nobody gives a **** about you and nobody ever will doesn't it make you want to just end it all? It wouldn't be that hard.

seriously you must be fat and have a lot of cats

you should come to the howie chat tonight....he is a good guy ...he will make us stop fighting and become friends

AND WHY WOULD I KILL MYSELF I HAVE A GREAT LIFE...way better then you trashing good people on the internet

don't care if the kid had an IQ of 4, taking a petty cyber-feud into the real world is bush league. the fact that you claim he was an imebicle makes this even more outrageous.

When you've been suspended, deal with it. Don't create another account. When that gets banned and your suspension is lengthened, deal with it, you deserve it. When you trashtalk JN when representing TGG for absolutely no reason, you're an idiot and deserve a ban. When you get permabanned and come back over 15 times, you have serious mental issues. He couldn't get it through his head. Nobody wants to babysit a mentally challenged ****tard on any site, and Petro & co. had no desire to deal with him.

seriously you must be fat and have a lot of cats

you should come to the howie chat tonight....he is a good guy ...he will make us stop fighting and become friends

AND WHY WOULD I KILL MYSELF I HAVE A GREAT LIFE

Fat and alot of cats? Are you inferring that SS (oooo, nice name) is, infact, the cat lady? Sir, I will have you know that I know the cat lady, and sir, SS is not the cat lady.

You also forgot smell, so I will have to deduct more points. Sorry.

I thanked you. I told you how special you were to me. I hadn't slept since you left. I stopped eating. I am down to like 230 pounds. Those close to me were getting scared.

I am HAPPY that you are back.

How does it feel to be the "other" to Shane?:sheepf:

Seriously,

Why would I be banned from even signing up to TGG when I never even posted on that site?

I'm just curious what kind of rag tag outfit they run over there?

There has to be some explanation. This happened months ago, and I to this day don't understand the train of logic behind it.

Okay kiddies how about we stop calling each other names and picking fights. This is playoff week we should be talking about the game. Max, I don't know why you made a thread like this during playoff week. Comeon boys. Put down your swords and talk football and for gods sake will somebody just close this god damn thread. You want to settle things? Settle it via PM, phone, AOL or whatever but not here. This is garbage.

IT IS PLAYOFF WEEK, TALK ABOUT THE DAMN GAME!

Seriously,

Why would I be banned from even signing up to TGG when I never even posted on that site?

There has to be some explanation. This happened months ago, and I to this day don't understand the train of logic behind it.

Maybe there was an IP address mix up or something. Try e-mailing Petro.

Seriously,

nobody ever banned you.

Okay kiddies how about we stop calling each other names and picking fights. This is playoff week we should be talking about the game. Max, I don't know why you made a thread like this during playoff week. Comeon boys. Put down your swords and talk football and for gods sake will somebody just close this god damn thread. You want to settle things? Settle it via PM, phone, AOL or whatever but not here. This is garbage.

I think that 128 is the only guy arguing because he's... special.

Out of weed huh?

The game? We're here... talkin about the game. The game?! It's only the game, man!

That and it's fun to make fun of Smizzy.

I remember SouthernJet. He's the one that couldn't control himself enough to stop posting racist tirades about John Abrahams "thug life" and after he got the axe his vile spawn freaked out and got himself banned too.

Wow.

Now this thread just took a turn for the better.

BZ

When you've been suspended, deal with it. Don't create another account. When that gets banned and your suspension is lengthened, deal with it, you deserve it. When you trashtalk JN when representing TGG for absolutely no reason, you're an idiot and deserve a ban. When you get permabanned and come back over 15 times, you have serious mental issues. He couldn't get it through his head. Nobody wants to babysit a mentally challenged ****tard on any site, and Petro & co. had no desire to deal with him.

getting someone who is mentally challenged expelled from school-- no wonder petro feels so good about himself, he defeated his intellectual equal without much of a sweat and let's face it, there isn't much petro can do without sweating.

Wow.

Now this thread just took a turn for the better.

BZ

ya it feels good to be proven right. I was ahead of the curve in calling out that useless lazy thug POS.

Drunk on playoff nite, crashing a Hummer,, ya he aint a thug :confused:

thats not racist, its just a fact of life.

I made the thread not thinking it would get this crazy. I did think it was rough that a good guy like Smizzy got banned.

How we got on the topic of Howie chat's I am not sure. And the other tgg fighting is really of no concern here.

I think this thread is running on the banned thread at GG. Question for GreenMachine? Can I get banned at GG for personally attacking a GG poster while the threads are linked? If I can get banned can I get the post count also?

ya it feels good to be proven right. I was ahead of the curve in calling out that useless lazy thug POS.

Drunk on playoff nite, crashing a Hummer,, ya he aint a thug :confused:

thats not racist, its just a fact of life.

You made such a compelling case too. I think the lynchpin of your argument was that he wore jewelery and a fur coat.

Archived