Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

nobody ever banned you.

With all due respect, I disagree. I signed up twice on the site and had to wait to be "approved" Both times, after waiting about five minutes, I was no longer a registered member. As in my UserID and password would not work.

After two times of this happening I decided to forget it. Although I wondered why. I think I might still have an email from you guys telling me I was banned......I'll have to look.

As far as the IP address in concerned, I used two different connections. Therefore the IP could not be the same. One IP was from a verizon account 4.X.X.XXX, the other was a Brighthouse acount 10.X.X.XXX.....

I really don't care at this point, I'm just a bit curious.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made the thread not thinking it would get this crazy. I did think it was rough that a good guy like Smizzy got banned.

How we got on the topic of Howie chat's I am not sure. And the other tgg fighting is really of no concern here.

Oh, you so knew what would happen. you're shewd Max... very shrewd... ;)

With all due respect, I disagree. I signed up twice on the site and had to wait to be "approved" Both times, after waiting about five minutes, I was no longer a registered member. As in my UserID and password would not work.

After two times of this happening I decided to forget it. Although I wondered why. I think I might still have an email from you guys telling me I was banned......I'll have to look.

As far as the IP address in concerned, I used two different connections. Therefore the IP could not be the same. One IP was from a verizon account 4.X.X.XXX, the other was a Brighthouse acount 10.X.X.XXX.....

I really don't care at this point, I'm just a bit curious.

did you register on a yahoo name

at tgg you can only register if you have aol i think

i mean not like i would know or anything (not like tried it or anything)

i am telling you if we all go to the howie chat

we can all laugh and forget this thread ever happend lets do it

did you register on a yahoo name

at tgg you can only register if you have aol i think

i mean not like i would know or anything

It was a yahoo email address I used......

I never give out my pop mail address.

Good enough explanation for me......

I get all I need at JN and JI, no need for a third board.

It was a yahoo email address I used......

I never give out my pop mail address.

Good enough explanation for me......

I get all I need at JN and JI, no need for a third board.

Don't listen to 128, he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

TGG no longer allows you to register with a free email address, I guess it's a measure to decrease trolling.

This thread is out of control. It is my fault. I was trying to make a point about Smizzy being treated unfairly. And then a taping of the Jerry Springer show took place.

Let's calm down and leave the past bannings behind us.

Come on,Max..this thread is just catching fire now..I will hit the report post button if you say calm down one more time. :lol:

I think this thread is running on the banned thread at GG. Question for GreenMachine? Can I get banned at GG for personally attacking a GG poster while the threads are linked? If I can get banned can I get the post count also?

"Conduct unbecoming...."

Section XV, Subsection 22.... TGG users shall be required to behave in a manner that reflects postively on the TGG board (AKA "Representin") at all times. This is sometimes referred to as the "Away from home rule" and is a standiong rule.

He isn't mad...he's happy here at JN. Let it go.

my banning at the gang green opened a new door for me

sure i did not deserve it but it got me a better life

i should not look like i am gay for a reality star

because i now have a hot girlfrend who knows the real me

and she understands why the Sovereign 6 plus 2 are so great

"Conduct unbecoming...."

Section XV, Subsection 22.... TGG users shall be required to behave in a manner that reflects postively on the TGG board (AKA "Representin") at all times. This is sometimes referred to as the "Away from home rule" and is a standiong rule.

I'm always clean shaven and wearing a Jacket and Tie when I post here.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Dinobot and I have had our differences but I never let it escalate to the ridiculous point you did.

Sorry Badger but I never had any kind of spat with Dinobot that I am aware of. I share the opinion of many of these people here (and on TGG) who think he is a prime example of someone who is not emotionally equipped to moderate a message board.

Take the Mod status away and he always seemed like a decent guy.

I don't have any tolerance at all for that kind of ****. I'd probably get banned eventually over there if it was the board I posted at. I wouldn't do anything to deserve it, but eventually someone else would get banned for some BS reason cause some mod went on a power trip. Then I would probably call the guy on it and tell him he's a loser and then get myself banned.

Its not even worth it. Might as well just post at a board like JN where if you screw up, the most that will usually happen is your post will get edited or you get a post or PM warning you what not to do again. I can imagine what it would be like being a mod and having to put up with other mods being douchebags like that. I probably wouldn't put up with that kind of thing and just quit being a mod, its not that important really. Unless you get paid for it.

Well I'm highly dissapointed with this topic since TGG and JN have been on good terms. Sure as hell could have been handled better in private trying to come to an understanding on any problem instead of this mess. And for you with problems with TGG Mods you just have no idea what kind of ignorance your all showing. Keep it up.

love how all these tgg guys revel in the freedom our message board allows and have no bones about picking fights and acting like arrogant *******s while banning people on trumped-up charges of doing their exact thing on their turdsite.

I could do the exact same thing I'm doing here on TGG.

Dinobot . I share the opinion of many of these people here (and on TGG) who think he is a prime example of someone who is not emotionally equipped to moderate a message board.

Take the Mod status away and he always seemed like a decent guy.

POTW Nomination.

there he goes, in typical tgg fashion a nice implicit threat that this thread could injure "relations" disregard the fact that they came over here looking to stir ****.

GreenMachine came over here to do damage control and try to resolve the situation in a dignified manner. Then a couple people who are still sour over being banned from TGG turned it into a flame war.

A shame really, since I don't have any problems with JN.

Archived