Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Banning Smizzy was stupid, he wasnt posting an advertisment... He was simply passing along helpgul information on how to get tickets.

He linked to a ticket site, which there are already advertisements for on TGG, and not of the same company. Petro has to remain loyal to those that are paying him.

He linked to a ticket site, which there are already advertisements for on TGG, and not of the same company. Petro has to remain loyal to those that are paying him.

Right... money over the fans that drive the site... that always gets people far in life...

Just deleted 39 posts. A new JetNation record. Just to be clear -- we are not looking for a board war. Seriously we have our hands full and have no more troops to deploy. I agree with Badger's post.

SJ, Johnny and Dino -- Agree to disagree. It is juvenille and silly at this point. Please don't post anymore of that crap in this thread. Being serious. We do ban people here. Just not that often. You are not all free to say whatever you want. What happened in the past is in the past.

128 and the rest of the world -- please get over it already. 128 just stop posting in this thread. It is old news.

To anyone else who's posts I may have deleted. Keep up the good work. Seriously I was just poking some fun at the fact that Smizzy got banned. Smizzy is a good guy and wouldn't hurt anyone. He is out delivering meals on wheels for the elderly right now. When he gets back he is going to be shocked.

Let's try to support him in his hour of need.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh and Bill Parcells --- ah, nevermind.

Will you make up your mind for cryin out loud...(Max's right shoulder)ooohhh,I'm going to lock this thread because some people are being naughty...(Max's left shoulder)wait a minute,if I delete the incriminating posts and unlock the thread I could possibly recruit some more posters..:Nuts:;):P

Will you make up your mind for cryin out loud...(Max's right shoulder)ooohhh,I'm going to lock this thread because some people are being naughty...(Max's left shoulder)wait a minute,if I delete the incriminating posts and unlock the thread I could possibly recruit some more posters..:Nuts:;):P

Bill,

I am not sure how to say this. But if in my earlier posts I gave you mixed signals, that was not my intention. So please let me take a moment and be clear right now.

You Complete Me.

He was speaking of the ad banners. Jn has the same ones.;)

Bro it is a silly point. We weren't competing with any of the ads over there. Read the post here -- if the prices were competitive we were recommending that people use that broker because of the discount. The discount that we were going to pass on. Really is silly.

If we want to chalk this up to a miscommunication and an over-reaction on Petro's part, I am comfortable with that.

Bro it is a silly point. We weren't competing with any of the ads over there. Read the post here -- if the prices were competitive we were recommending that people use that broker because of the discount. The discount that we were going to pass on. Really is silly.

If we want to chalk this up to a miscommunication and an over-reaction on Petro's part, I am comfortable with that.

Max, we discussed this via PM. I think I let you know how I feel.

I come home and find out Ive been banned at TGG.com for trying to share the love. I come here to tell you guys and i find a 6 page thread. Holy ****,Aren't I the popular one.

I can't even comprehend why I was banned from Tgg.com. I am not worried JetNation. I do not want to start any trouble for our sites.

Oh & if any of you think I will ask Petro to be reinstatued....you are nuts. The guy did me dirty. Unless he comes to me and asks me to be a part of his site. I am very happy right here.

To all my Tgg homies....Keep me updated on our Keeper league.

Max, we discussed this via PM. I think I let you know how I feel.

Bro I edited the end of your post. Funny. But how many fights do you think I can handle at once? I mentioned earlier our troops are over extended! No opening up old wounds please!

:Nuts:

Bro I edited the end of your post. Funny. But how many fights do you think I can handle at once? I mentioned earlier our troops are over extended! No opening up old wounds please!

:Nuts:

You just cost me a POTW nom. Vengeance will be mine.

I come home and find out Ive been banned at TGG.com for trying to share the love. I come here to tell you guys and i find a 6 page thread. Holy ****,Aren't I the popular one.

I can't even comprehend why I was banned from Tgg.com. I am not worried JetNation. I do not want to start any trouble for our sites.

Oh & if any of you think I will ask Petro to be reinstatued....you are nuts. The guy did me dirty. Unless he comes to me and asks me to be a part of his site. I am very happy right here.

To all my Tgg homies....Keep me updated on our Keeper league.

That's the thing Smizzy. The other mods and I got to talking. And the thing is....

Well, um. It's kind of hard to say. Just check your PMs. And see Greengal on the way out, she has your last check.

Thanks for everything though. Sorry it didn't work out here either. ;)

(Oh and this thread was much longer but I had to delete 800 or so posts).

Hey -- you the man. Seriously.

Bill,

I am not sure how to say this. But if in my earlier posts I gave you mixed signals, that was not my intention. So please let me take a moment and be clear right now.

You Complete Me.

I don't exactly know how to take that???but since I have always looked up to you as kind of like the Father figure that was never there for me growing up as a young child..I want to take this moment to Thank you,Max. :rl:

You just cost me a POTW nom. Vengeance will be mine.

Click here for the Site Rules. Personal attacks are a bannable offense you know. Precedent has been set. This is like the cold war. I won't blink.

LOL -- this might be my favorite thread of all time. This is so insane that it is funny. Smizzy got banned. Too much.

Originally Posted by Dinobot 2

Well I'm highly disappointed with this topic since TGG and JN have been on good terms. Sure as hell could have been handled better in private trying to come to an understanding on any problem instead of this mess. And for you with problems with TGG Mods you just have no idea what kind of ignorance your all showing. Keep it up.

Highly disappointed? You mean like me not even being given a reason for being banned. Just poof...Im gone. It could have been handled much better,On TGG's part. I agree. Please don't come here and act liek I did anything wrong to begin with. Or act like My website shouldn't back me when this is obvious nonsense.

This entire mess falls in Petro's lap. Not ours.

I don't exactly know how to take that???but since I have always looked up to you as kind of like the Father figure that was never there for me growing up as a young child..I want to take this moment to Thank you,Max. :rl:

I think I have 400 posts in this thread alone today. I am stealing Smizzy's thunder. Dancing on his grave like this just isn't cool. I just can't help it. This thread -- it is just incredible.

Anyhow I am glad we are on the same page Bill. And thanks for the VIP Password. That info you provided was most helpful.

:P

Bill Parcells just got BANNED. Should we start a new thread???? :box:

Click here for the Site Rules. Personal attacks are a bannable offense you know. Precedent has been set. This is like the cold war. I won't blink.

LOL -- this might be my favorite thread of all time. This is so insane that it is funny. Smizzy got banned. Too much.

I never attacked anyone in that post Max

nothing stirs the liliputians over there up more than a banning. they all relish it and gather in their "official banned thread" to circle jerk over their latest "victory"-- problem with this is that the mods must keep the natives happy with ever more dramatic bannings and public shaming rituals.

How much of a complete loser does it take to hate a message board enough to create 9 separate accounts with separate personas so you can brag about 'stirring up ****' by getting one of your own usernames banned? You're a laugh.

I think I have 400 posts in this thread alone today. I am stealing Smizzy's thunder. Dancing on his grave like this just isn't cool. I just can't help it. This thread -- it is just incredible.

Anyhow I am glad we are on the same page Bill. And thanks for the VIP Password. That info you provided was most helpful.

:P

Bill Parcells just got BANNED. Should we start a new thread???? :box:

I thought when we used the cone of silence,you agreed not to say anything??

cone_1.jpg

Of course we used the mobile cone of silence..maybe thats why you misunderstood what I said.:lol:

I thought when we used the cone of silence,you agreed not to say anything??

cone_1.jpg

Of course we used the mobile cone of silence..maybe thats why you misunderstood what I said.:lol:

Did you see Jacka$$ 2? The had this funnel thing and a cone like that. Oh man -- Gross but hysterical.

Much like this thread!

Seriously....I, as the man banned here don't want retaliation. I wouldn't want Petro telling Max how to run JN from over there. I won't do it here. He did what he did for a reason. I do not know nor can I figure out that reason but hey. To each his own.

I got nothing for love for the posters on Tgg.com. I posted that thread in an attempt to make more Jets friends and have a bigger party in NE. JN is not making a single penny off that link.

Oh well....I hope to read more posts from tgg guys over here since I can't read them over there.

Did you see Jacka$$ 2? The had this funnel thing and a cone like that. Oh man -- Gross but hysterical.

Much like this thread!

Do you know that in that episode of Get Smart,you and the Chief actually fall off of a stage with that thing connected to their heads..I still LMFAO@ that!!:P

Archived