Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm highly dissapointed with this topic since TGG and JN have been on good terms. Sure as hell could have been handled better in private trying to come to an understanding on any problem instead of this mess. And for you with problems with TGG Mods you just have no idea what kind of ignorance your all showing. Keep it up.

Isn't calling people ignorant a personal attack and was that a threat that we would be banned if we keep it up?

Coming on to someone else's board with a veiled threat isn't exactly enlightening. I don't want to be banned at TGG for my ignorance while posting at JN, if that’s what you're implying? Why don't you stop dancing and spit out what's on your mind instead of talking like a high school assistant principle. Nothing wrong with airing the dirty laundry, it gets the stink out.

He actually didn't just ban me. He banned my ISP address too. Not for nothing but I have heard many horror stories about people being banned for no reason at TGG. That surprises me. That was one of the main reasons I left JI to come here. People were being treated unfairly and people doing much worse were given passes. Now don't get me twisted here. I am not saying TGG is JI. You can go to TGG and read jets news on the Jets forum. Unlike JI where you have to sift thru 400 pages of Junk to find any real "Insider news"

My point is simply this. It feels damn good to have a place like JetNation where you can say what you want and be yourself without having to worry about showing up the next day with your ISP banned for no reason at all.

Viva la JetNation!!!

POTW nominee.

I. Why this is what you bring up is beyond me. If this is what you need them to hear to justify what you did today so be it. But these are not children Most of them see right thru this nonsense.

agree smizzy.

kinda brings into perspective what happens over there though. If their leader has that mindset, it makes sense some of the Mods follow the same bullying behavior.

The other insideous little trick they play over there is the one where they almost seem to invite people to beg (in private) to get themselves unbanned or to petition for an early parole. "This kind of thing can better be handled in private" which we have heard in this very thread.... TRANSLATION.... "Look I know one of our trigger happy mods phucked up here but we are never going to cop to that in the open. How about we turn a two week timeout into a one week timeout and you agree to be contrite in public?".

I was trying to think of an analogy here but the closest I can come is where the slave master asks the slave to go out to the barn and fetch the master's whip. It is surprising the amount of people who actually do this.

Certainly there have been a few spammers and dopes who have been kicked out there over time but in the longer run they just end up losing their intelligent, irreverant, "salty" posters. The ones who give any place it's flavor. Worse, the few who remain have been subtly put on notice that there is a bullet with their name on it so they better be careful to keep in line. Hence, even in these cases too they can often times tend to lose much of their intelligent, edgy posting.

It all depends on the market segment you are shooting for I suppose.

My point is simply this. It feels damn good to have a place like JetNation where you can say what you want and be yourself without having to worry about showing up the next day with your ISP banned for no reason at all.

Viva la JetNation!!! -Smizzenheimer

Just my 2 cents.

The thing I appreciate the most out of this place is, people are allowed to air it out with each other until they either come to their senses, or they just leave with their tail between their legs.

I've had my spats with other posters, but you know what? It's over. I made my peace, or we've come to a mutual understanding. And that's how it should be. You eventually resolve the baby BS with each other, and have closure.

On other boards, you can't do that. You either get banned outright, without any chance to explain yourself, so you are in perpetuity remembered only for your worst behavior. Worse than getting banned, is being PM'd by a mod or an owner, telling you to shut up, stop acting like a child, while simeltaneously deleting any rebuttal you make on the board, all the while allowing the other person who nine out of ten times provoked you continue to take cheap shots at you.

I don't think anybody who is registered here can make a case that people aren't treated fairly here. Not only that, but there are no double standards.

And just for record, henceforth, I don't have a problem with any registered members here. If I did, it's over and done with. Peace to all, Happy New year, and most important of all-

Go Jets.

I read all the comments in the Banned thread. Petro can say whatever he wants about not banning my ISP. I'm an admin here. Who is he trying to fool? I couldn't look at his site without masking my ISP. Why would I have to do that If My ISP wasn't banned.

cuz you're still logged in. if your account got suspended, your account can't view the forums. You'd need to like clear your cookies for tgg in order to view tgg forums.

man.......I know i'm a slow reader but I just now caught up with the end of this thread.

hey where'd everyone go?????? you bastids. i'm runnin out for a samdwich & you all better be here when I get back. remember,type slow

my .02 worth...... greenmachine is the only tgg poster I know & he's the best.

what have I learned from all this? I'll never be a big brother fan & oh yeah, I don't agree at all in how petro handled this silly ordeal from the banning to the belittling him in a thread.

long live jetnation 7 go jets

The thing I appreciate the most out of this place is, people are allowed to air it out with each other until they either come to their senses, or they just leave with their tail between their legs.

I've had my spats with other posters, but you know what? It's over. I made my peace, or we've come to a mutual understanding. And that's how it should be. You eventually resolve the baby BS with each other, and have closure.

True, with all of my Chad defending this season I have had some heated debates with people here... Max and the other Mods let us get wayyyy out of hand sometimes....

In the end there is nobody that I dislike and it just helps me gain a better perspective on their views of the team... hopefully nobody hates me over it! :)

I think Boozer set the example for coming together with a playoff run on the horizon... instead of bickering about Chad even he decided to support who we have, granted that wont be the case for a lot of people come March... but hey the chances of that happening without Max and others letting it play out that way are slim to none.

In closing, thanks Max for letting me spew my Chad agenda all over your board... :) that sounded really nasty....

Viva la JetNation!!! -Smizzenheimer

Just my 2 cents.

On other boards, you can't do that. You either get banned outright, without any chance to explain yourself, so you are in perpetuity remembered only for your worst behavior. Worse than getting banned, is being PM'd by a mod or an owner, telling you to shut up, stop acting like a child, while simeltaneously deleting any rebuttal you make on the board, all the while allowing the other person who nine out of ten times provoked you continue to take cheap shots at you.

I don't think anybody who is registered here can make a case that people aren't treated fairly here. Not only that, but there are no double standards.

And just for record, henceforth, I don't have a problem with any registered members here. If I did, it's over and done with. Peace to all, Happy New year, and most important of all-

Go Jets.

Screw you, you cry-baby Sooth hater.:)

He actually didn't just ban me. He banned my ISP address too. Not for nothing but I have heard many horror stories about people being banned for no reason at TGG. That surprises me. That was one of the main reasons I left JI to come here. People were being treated unfairly and people doing much worse were given passes. Now don't get me twisted here. I am not saying TGG is JI. You can go to TGG and read jets news on the Jets forum. Unlike JI where you have to sift thru 400 pages of Junk to find any real "Insider news"

Viva la JetNation!!!

Did you try deleting cookies? You should at least be able to view the website that way.

It worked for me.

I don;'t think it was yours. I think it was the one that you quoted but I dont remember (please dont remind me though, lol)

big favor max for 2007 if its not too much trouble. could you at least delete a post of mine, suspend me or probation or something. i've never been banned or scolded via pm, though berated & belittled publicly often.

I want a badder rep. girls won't date me cause i'm too vanilla. I need a bad rap sheet of some sort....thanks

cuz you're still logged in. if your account got suspended, your account can't view the forums. You'd need to like clear your cookies for tgg in order to view tgg forums.

Hey...That sounds about right to me. I stand corrected.

big favor max for 2007 if its not too much trouble. could you at least delete a post of mine, suspend me or probation or something. i've never been banned or scolded via pm, though berated & belittled publicly often.

I want a badder rep. girls won't date me cause i'm too vanilla. I need a bad rap sheet of some sort....thanks

And all the naysayers said your small penis is what kept the ladies away. Good job staying positive. I will think about banning you.

Look into getting gold caps as well. That screams of hardcore.

Maybe the girls won't date you because of the c##k breath from trying to blow yourself? hahahaha, that post of yours still makes me laugh.

WOW! I got to page 14 out of 32 and my forehead caved in from the knowledge of asolutely nothing. You guys honestly have a lot of pointless history to debate about. (and don't take this is offensively, I've never been on a chat forum with such a "extensive" history to read about.)

And yes, its sad that I actually have the time to read about it.

Archived