What sections are everyone sitting in?

nj meadowlands

hilarious dna......... i'm one section over in the barclay recliner but close enough to join in if you guys get the wave thing goin. gosh I luv the wave thing.

The barclay recliner?? Club seats baby, gotta love it. Actually, I'm screwed because I have a 5 o'clock flight out of JFK on Sunday. I'll have to sacrifice the 2nd quarter in order to get down there and check in. Unless I go down extra early and sit in the bar, in which case I will probably get $hitfaced and miss my flight.

Unless I go down extra early and sit in the bar, in which case I will probably get $hitfaced and miss my flight.

Chance it - at least you'll see the game and win or lose you'll be in the right frame of mind\\:D/

The barclay recliner?? Club seats baby, gotta love it. Actually, I'm screwed because I have a 5 o'clock flight out of JFK on Sunday. I'll have to sacrifice the 2nd quarter in order to get down there and check in. Unless I go down extra early and sit in the bar, in which case I will probably get $hitfaced and miss my flight.

yeah, lucky me. the barclay club level is great in any weather. I had to fake an illness last sunday to avoid having to go fishing so I could watch the raider game over in cayman brac. We did catch a 30 lb wahoo the day before though. my son got seasick but still enjoyed the thrill of the catch. the gaff came loose as he got in the boat & it got a little frantic til Tom subdued him with a customised shortened baseball bat.

that sucks travelling on gameday. careful not getting there too early at airport prices or you're status as a 1 toaster guy could be prolonged another month or so. ;)

safe travels & go jets

that sucks travelling on gameday. careful not getting there too early at airport prices or you're status as a 1 toaster guy could be prolonged another month or so. ;)

safe travels & go jets

No worries about the cost, it goes on the expense account :wink: . In any event I'm not sure I would go for the second toaster as I feel like I was stepping out on my existing toaster. If it's a 4 slicer however, I would kick the old one to the curb in a second.

I'll be at the BRU'S Room ,the old Dolfags LB has a chain of these bars all over south Fla.We have a huge crowd of Jets fans there and all of the workers there think we are all crazy when we do the Jets Chant, they just all shake their heads.It's a good time even though the workers are dolfag fans to bad for them ,Better luck next year.

I'll be at the BRU'S Room ,the old Dolfags LB has a chain of these bars all over south Fla.We have a huge crowd of Jets fans there and all of the workers there think we are all crazy when we do the Jets Chant, they just all shake their heads.It's a good time even though the workers are dolfag fans to bad for them ,Better luck next year.

Which Bru's Room ? The one in PepperTree Plaza ? That's not far from where we live. You should join us at Packy's some day.

Archived