I went looking for Tiny Johnson posts...

Preston Howley III

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, old war stories. Those were some good days, all right. Remember that guy who called himself "Jetstomper?" I can't remember whether it was Moses or Shakin' who renamed him "Jizzchomper."

He cried.

Don't underestimate your own contributions, Shawn. You've been a brother in arms from the start. There are a few of us vets around, even if we're semi-retired.

Ahh, old war stories. Those were some good days, all right. Remember that guy who called himself "Jetstomper?" I can't remember whether it was Moses or Shakin' who renamed him "Jizzchomper."

He cried.

Don't underestimate your own contributions, Shawn. You've been a brother in arms from the start. There are a few of us vets around, even if we're semi-retired.

You know what -- hearing this stuff is interesting. Seriously because I didn't know a lot of it. Didn't realize that Shawn was part of the first generation of Jets poster. I also love reading sofla when guys like lancemehl sign up. Saying how it was when this all started.

It is pretty cool.

You know what -- hearing this stuff is interesting. Seriously because I didn't know a lot of it. Didn't realize that Shawn was part of the first generation of Jets poster. I also love reading sofla when guys like lancemehl sign up. Saying how it was when this all started.

It is pretty cool.

Bob only took me in because of my wife's pepperoni bread. :)

I don't think first generation like Bob and the rest. I was like a 2001 enlistee into Sooth's army :P

6 years though. WOW whod've thunk it.

There are a few of us who go back to '99 or '00. The first incarnation of the old country was hosted on BeSeen, which offered free message boards and other website add-ons. It was actually off-site. JetsHaters was there, too.

Those boards didn't offer much in the way of features. They didn't even require log-in, so anybody could log in with any name they wanted. Impersonating other posters was a favorite trick of Zippy Bosuxfan, who called himself "Robert DeNiro" at the time and was a Jim Rome clone.

One great thing was that you could post HTML. We got invaded by English soccer fans, one time. They claimed Americans don't play "real football" and made a real mess of our board for a while. We found out where their board was and retaliated.

I wish I knew who the genius was that thought of looping and embedding a wav file so that their board screamed, constantly. I knew how to do it, but it never occurred to me. Sheer brilliance.

I did annoy them greatly when I posted this:

queen_2Dnose_2Dpick.jpg

P.S. Shawn's pepperoni bread is GREAT. I've made it a few times since he told me how.

There was a Steeler fan who posted during the 2001 season that had just about everyone in an uproar.

just trashing the Jets, His cars and his part in the rescue or something like that in 9/11.

This guy was TX times 40. People were litteraly wanting to go through the screen and murder this guy.

And came across this:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=47316

:lol:

Can you imagine the audacity of that prick? Look at his signature:

The VOICE of the NY Jets fan!

:rl:

Jetsmoses, I lurk on all of the Jets boards and don't post much, but one thing I noticed this week is that you seem to be on every board constantly talking about soothsayer. You seem obsessed with him. Do you secretly have some type of manlove for him or something? You sound like a scorned girlfriend.

If North Korea acts up we are going to have no troops left to deploy.

Funny blurb about Kim Jong Il recently. He distributed karaoke machines to his malnourished troops because he's so enamored of them. Not the troops, the karaoke machines. His latest fetish. All accompanied with warnings that he will be checking on "their status" (i.e. break them and say, "What is this fuggin' chit?", and Kim will not be amused). I wonder if Kim Jong sings 'She Bang!' at his compound.

If it weren't for Jet Moses, there would not BE a JI. It would have died in infancy.

Sean knows that, even if his newbies don't.

Yeah sure. I've been on these boards since they've started and the only think I remember thinking after reading jetsmoses posts is that the guy should be on bipolar meds.

Jetsmoses, I lurk on all of the Jets boards and don't post much, but one thing I noticed this week is that you seem to be on every board constantly talking about soothsayer. You seem obsessed with him. Do you secretly have some type of manlove for him or something? You sound like a scorned girlfriend.

People ask me questions, I answer them. If Sooth wants to resolve this, all he has to do is admit he made me a moderator of his board so he can spam it up and get me into fights with his competitors, and then apologize for it.

I'll drop him like a bad habit, after that.

People ask me questions, I answer them. If Sooth wants to resolve this, all he has to do is admit he made me a moderator of his board so he can spam it up and get me into fights with his competitors, and then apologize for it.

I'll drop him like a bad habit, after that.

The guy may be a prick, I don't know him and I could care less about your little feud. I just wanted to let you know that I've noticed your obsessive posts all over the jets boards and it's really creepy.

So what would you like me to do about it? Not that I care, but I'm just curious.

Get over it or keep it to your self, I don't come to fooball boards to read crap about some guy that cries like a scorned beotch and acts like he has some type of homosexual man obsession.

Get over it or keep it to your self, I don't come to fooball boards to read crap about some guy that cries like a scorned beotch and acts like he has some type of homosexual man obsession.

No.

Try it sometimes. When somebody offers you a ring ding or a yodell, say "no", or preferably, "no thank you". In no time, you'll be able to wipe your butt manually, and not have to use the garden hose.

Whoa..you just said you didn't care before??I guess you do,heh?

Don't read his posts than,it's that simple.

Whoa..you just said you didn't care before??I guess you do,heh?

Don't read his posts than,it's that simple.

That's hard to do when it's on every Jets board on the internet. Reminds me of a psycho chick I went to college with after I dumped her. Get some help, dude or go wash out your vagina.

I'm out.

Hey jetsmoses:

Lithium: Used in the treatment of bipolar disorder, since unlike most other mood altering drugs, they counteract both mania and depression. Lithium can also be used to augment other antidepressant drugs.

Is this what I'm paying you $100 dollars an hour for? If I want someone to tell me something I already know, I'll pay $55 a month and become a JI VIP.

But enough about me, lets talk about me.

Seems to me like we may know jojojet by another name in another place since he/she seems to be very passionately opinionated on such a relatively minor topic.

Just my $55 worth, errr I mean 2 cents worth.

I already know who it is, but Max doesn't want any trouble so I'M SWORN TO SECRECY. :lol:

You guessed right though, DNA. He's one of Smoochie's flunkies.

Archived