I went looking for Tiny Johnson posts...

Preston Howley III

I already know who it is, but Max doesn't want any trouble so I'M SWORN TO SECRECY. :lol:

You guessed right though, DNA. He's one of Smoochie's flunkies.

Holy crap. That might be the first post ever that makes me look like a decent person. I knew it was going to happen eventually. Just not this soon.

:P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already know who it is, but Max doesn't want any trouble so I'M SWORN TO SECRECY. :lol:

You guessed right though, DNA. He's one of Smoochie's flunkies.

If I had to guess, I would say (in Wheel of Fortune code so as not to cause trouble)

T _ _ _ I_ O _ _ Y _ _ _

Hint: The first word is not T-O-O-L although it should be.

There was a Steeler fan who posted during the 2001 season that had just about everyone in an uproar.

just trashing the Jets, His cars and his part in the rescue or something like that in 9/11.

This guy was TX times 40. People were litteraly wanting to go through the screen and murder this guy.

Does anyone remember someone AlVirginPriest, or something like that?

He was pretty annoying too.

Get over it or keep it to your self, I don't come to fooball boards to read crap about some guy that cries like a scorned beotch and acts like he has some type of homosexual man obsession.

You know, if I really wanted to be a punk or a "beotch" about it, I could just register an anonymous username and run Sooth's *ss down that way.

Like you just did here to me.

That is my point though. Technically 712 was breaking protocol by asking Vanna directly.

Duh, he was cutting out the middle man. It's cheaper that way.

I guess "JoJo" missed the actual football forum, and went straight to the lounge, where everyone is a target (believe me, I know it).Either get over that, or tell your boy to get over his lil immature stuff. It's been over two years. that or just sit there and take it.

SS19 --

I thought that was funny. jojo as he calls himself today says that he is a football fan and doesn't want to be bothered with this stuff. So get out of the off - topic lounge.

It's not like we let non-football talk happen in the Jets forum or anything.

bwa-hahahahahaha

Oh, leave me alone.... You know I wasn't feeling well today geez :baby:

dont mind max, 712.. he is just a bully who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.. being the weblord has just swelled his heaad.... ( and frankly i didnt think that was possible :shock:)

hope you feel bettter!!!

dont mind max, 712.. he is just a bully who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.. being the weblord has just swelled his heaad.... ( and frankly i didnt think that was possible :shock:)

hope you feel bettter!!!

Thanks GG! You know what they say about men who try to act big... they are trying to compensate for their other small areas ;)

Thanks GG! You know what they say about men who try to act big... they are trying to compensate for their other small areas ;)

Size doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, size doesn't matter

deep breath -- deep breath -- deep breath -- deep breath -- exhale

Your words can't hurt me.

deep breath -- deep breath -- deep breath -- deep breath -- exhale

Your words can't hurt me.

Yeah, keep tellin yourself that Max!:rolleyes:

SS19 --

I thought that was funny. jojo as he calls himself today says that he is a football fan and doesn't want to be bothered with this stuff. So get out of the off - topic lounge.

bwa-hahahahahaha

Eh... this may be true... but still... I just like to point that kinda crap out.

SS19 --

bwa-hahahahahaha

How much cash do I have to cough up in order to see the Hotties Forum?

How much cash do I have to cough up in order to see the Hotties Forum?

It is free. Just PM Jetfan712. She sends me messages all the time telling me how hot she is. I am getting tired of listening to it actually.

I don't come to fooball boards to read crap about some guy that cries like a scorned beotch and acts like he has some type of homosexual man obsession.

What do you come for? Six posts here and you haven't offered any of your true genius on the Jets or the game of football. Guess everythings pretty stable in your world so you decided to join yet another Jets messageboard and direct 100% of your posts at slamming one of the regulars. Sounds like you're a pretty right guy. Beat it dicksnake.

It is free. Just PM Jetfan712. She sends me messages all the time telling me how hot she is. I am getting tired of listening to it actually.

Oh, that's right, I keep forgetting, you're a homo. I guess I've been directing those PMs to the wrong person. My bad!:P

Oh, that's right, I keep forgetting, you're a homo. I guess I've been directing those PMs to the wrong person. My bad!:P

I don't think there's a single person on this board that would be responsive to your 'talents'.

Each and every single one of us is ghey.

I don't think there's a single person on this board that would be responsive to your 'talents'.

Each and every single one of us is ghey.

wrong - o mary lou...

if everyone was "ghey" then she would appeal to some us, wouldnt she ;)

Archived