Chalk up another JI member banned

Jetfan16

i got canned there for calling a moron some names that he clearly deserved because he had no idea what the hell he's talking about, the Jets just lost a playoff game, and im not particularly in the mood for people saying idiotic things. o well, i guess i can now move into elite company with TEX!!!!

I've never even visited that site once. It doesn't seem like I am missing much from what I have read on here.

it's a good site with a lot of good people, really. but some person with 10 posts from England (not that thats relevant) to me said something that was blatantly stupid regarding the game, then called me a moron, and i wasnt in a great mood so i let him have it. whether its permanent or not, i dont know, thats their call i guess... why these 2 sites hate each other so much is ridiculous, we're all Jets fans no matter what. btw, Tex was banned before the first New England game, and then posted on here that he'd never post on JI again, but then after we beat them he came back.

Welcome to JetNation. If you treat people with respect here you will be fine. We won't tolerate name calling and personal attacks, even if you feel the other person deserved it here.

Also in the NFL Forum here we talk football, everything else goes to the Lounge.

There's too many completely worthless posters there, imo. And it seems that posters get special treatment for being VIP members. Also, its just a ****ty board if you're not a VIP, you can't even search posts without spending $$$.

Give me your tired, your poor

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore

Send these the homeless tempest-tost to me

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Give me your tired, your poor

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore

Send these the homeless tempest-tost to me

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

i got canned there for calling a moron some names that he clearly deserved because he had no idea what the hell he's talking about, the Jets just lost a playoff game, and im not particularly in the mood for people saying idiotic things. o well, i guess i can now move into elite company with TEX!!!!

The horror..the horror..

Apocalypse_Now-1.jpg

Archived