1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you least rather fight?

• Huge Drunk Steeler Fan
    • Scrawny Drunk Pats Fan
    • Scrawny Drunk Dolphins Fan
    • 50 Cent
    • Scrawny Drunk Bills Fan
    • Justin Timberlake

Either way you slice it, you kick em in the knee then stomp their throat, they're not going to amout to nothing.

By the by... I heard the Steeler fan was 4'3" and 85 pounds... what gives Tom? :lol:

Homey, I sh*t you nopt. He was 6'6" 270 easy. I'm trying to get my brother here to testify!

Homey, I Sh#t you nopt. He was 6'6" 270 easy. I'm trying to get my brother here to testify!

I saw him. He was 5'10 - 230. He looked strong but your view from underneath the bar was exaggerated.

I saw him. He was 5'10 - 230. He looked strong but your view from underneath the bar was exaggerated.

I'm surprised you were able to see all that considering you were running and screaming like a bitch! You got eyes in the back of your head now? Homo!

50 cent. Seriously the man took bullets, so what ill your fists do to the man. That being said, who would back down to any of the other ones? A bunch of scrwany idiots and an oversized pork rind eating PIT fan with the IQ of his lawn tractor. You just tell him there is a hot sheep behind him and he'll turn away from you, allowing you to bitch slap him. I can't even imagine the incredible wuss that would back down to anyone on the list other than 50cent #-o

Either way you slice it, you kick em in the knee then stomp their throat, they're not going to amout to nothing.

True, but to start everything off right all you need to do is give `em one swift kick in the nuts and then you can do what you will. I don't care who you are.

I'd least like to fight 50 cent, he seems like a pretty decent dude.

The real question of this poll is which one would you like to fight first??

Personally I'd love to stomp on Justin Timberlake.

Maybe, but I've just got to say that you're signature pic and avatar are more frightening than anyone who has ever been in a boy band.

I love it. :lol::lol:

Yeah, it's safe to say that nobody wants to mess with Jacobin Mugatu.

Tom was just trying to trick the 6 foot 260 pound Steeler fan- brains over brawn.

So what that the living legend Joe Willie was smeared by that Steeler fan-Tom tricked him by letting him think he was being a coward.

50 Cent is a typical scared criminal who's never really had a fight. So he's been shot-so what? Guy's dumber than a fencepost. He will be holding a sign in front of Shea Stadium sometime in 2012 saying "I will rap for food".

Voted for the Streeler drunkard, though given the dose of "Ron Mexico" Justin Timberlake packs(for the looks of him and Cameron Diaz), that would be much scarier for different reasons.

Archived