Team MVP ?

Smizzy

Offense: Coles

Defense: Rhodes.

Chad as our offensive MVP is a joke. Your offensive MVP is not supposed to turn the ball over more often than he scores touchdowns.

Chad was the most important player on the jets. His numbers in wins vs numbers in losses show that he was a big reason the jets won 10 games. As he goes so goes the team.

Chad was the most important player on the jets. His numbers in wins vs numbers in losses show that he was a big reason the jets won 10 games. As he goes so goes the team.

The same can be said of every single starting QB in the National Football League.

That does not make all of them MVPs of their team.

Your MVP selection did a great job in the Red Zone today.

Give your defense some credit TX. ;)

I've seen better QBs than Pennington look silly in the redzone against the Pats defense in recent years.

My offensive MVP - Chad

My defensive MVP - Rhodes

The Jets averaged 4.4 yards on the ground today.

The Pats averaged 4.1 yards on the ground.

the jets gained something like 60 while the pats gained something like 159 yards on the groud. Big difference, no?

on topic: O= coles, D= rhodes and ST= Miller

the jets gained something like 60 while the pats gained something like 159 yards on the groud. Big difference, no?

YEAH COLES IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT, POOR GUY TAKES A BEATING WEEK IN WEEK OUT. ADVERTISERS LOVE HIM, HES GOOD FOR AN INJURY TIME OUT ( COMMERCIAL BREAK) ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK

Don't bother even arguing with him he's very good at cherry picking stats to fit his arguments.

The Jets averaged 4.4 yards on the ground today.

The Pats averaged 4.1 yards on the ground.

Tx --

You coming back now just shows what you are all about. Seriously. You know how I feel.

Stop being a dick. How many running yards did the Jets get on Leon's run where they did the fake end around? You know that if the Jets lined up and tried to run, as the Pats did, they would have gotten about 2 yards per carry.

They couldn't control the line of scrimmage. At all. The fact that Pennington threw for 300 yards means he made a game of this.

Archived