The Official Home For All The Banned From JI Refugees (6 Threads Merged)

K2C

8,000 posts and I get banned for tellig Jay Mohr he should be banging his new wife. Nice. Anyway, I know a lot of the posters here are ones I saw when I first broke in to the other side 4 years ago. Smizzy, GOB..to mention a few I recognize.

Looking to talk some good football here.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8,000 posts and I get banned for tellig Jay Mohr he should be banging his new wife. Nice. Anyway, I know a lot of the posters here are ones I saw when I first broke in to the other side 4 years ago. Smizzy, GOB..to mention a few I recognize.

Thanks for signing up. If we are able to get Jay Mohr to start posting here we will have to ban you though. Just being upfront about this.

:P

wow p2c it was shocking you were banned...they are on a banning spree today...sooth must of not got his pancakes...or there taking out there anger about the loss on innocent people

LOL...JetsRule. The kid of many screen names.

Unfortunately..it's all about the almighty dollar. wasn't a "VIP" there..so of course I got the boot. No worries..looking to have a good time here.

Welcome P2C. You'll quickly realize that you weren't deported, you were given a gift from the message board gods by not being there anymore.

No special interests here, we're all about football, not making money and getting press passes.

So now i'm on this forum. Funny how the trolls bombard the NJ.com Jets and Yankees forums, bash everybody, yet I say Chad P should be benched and all my posts are removed and I'm banned..

the only answer from the admin is "check the forum rules.." No answer to my question in what I said that got me removed.

Kind of lame when Pats fans, Red Sox fans, dolphins fans and so on bash Jets and Yanks fans every which way and are rarely booted.

Lame forum that's for sure.

Anyway, tough loss today. very poor performance by the Jets.

So now i'm on this forum. Funny how the trolls bombard the NJ.com Jets and Yankees forums, bash everybody, yet I say Chad P should be benched and all my posts are removed and I'm banned..

the only answer from the admin is "check the forum rules.." No answer to my question in what I said that got me removed.

Kind of lame when Pats fans, Red Sox fans, dolphins fans and so on bash Jets and Yanks fans every which way and are rarely booted.

The bannings are out in full force tonight.

Thanks for signing up. I am not sure if I would say it was a poor performance today. I am proud of the Jets. I really believe the Pats are just more talented right now.

Next year though, I fully expect that to change!

I am Jetsdiehard7 from Nj.com. Thanks for signing up!

welcome to JN. a Turd-free zone.

You have left Rude Pollack's starters though.

Did you get permission from "the voice" to make that post? :lol:

You don't want to fall out of favor with "the voice", Scott. Without his approval, you'll never get to attend all the A-list tailgates where you can have the privelige of subsidizing all his comped sht and freebies. After all, he is "the voice" and it's the very least you can do. "The voice" is entitled to a free ride, at your expense.

Silence, foolish mortal!

Did you get permission from "the voice" to make that post? :lol:

You don't want to fall out of favor with "the voice", Scott. Without his approval, you'll never get to attend all the A-list tailgates where you can have the privelige of subsidizing all his comped sht and freebies. After all, he is "the voice" and it's the very least you can do. "The voice" is entitled to a free ride, at your expense.

Silence, foolish mortal!

Credentialed voice, Jetmo, credentialed voice. We all know how much more important a credentialed voice is.

8,000 posts and I get banned for tellig Jay Mohr he should be banging his new wife. Nice.

8,000 posts and you didn't know the drill, yet? When Sean starts one of his boorish, self serving hey look at me threads, the proper ettiquette if you want to stay in good graces is to compel yourself to post some obseqiuous comments, when deep down inside, you would just rather ignore the thread altogether or tell him what you really think and post who gives a flying fck?

Credentialed voice, Jetmo, credentialed voice. We all know how much more important a credentialed voice is.

You're just bitter and jealous, Scott.

JI earned that privelige by being a cough cough qaulity entity gag and also being- wait, let me stop laughing- by being... professional.

:rl:

It couldn't have been anything else, because I searched the internet over, and I couldn't find any other professional, quality entity fan sites. :roll:

Sooth is a superior being. He's a stand-up guy, and you know it. He's the voice who speaks for all of us. He is the alpha and the omega of fan site administrators. His integrity is impeccable. You're just bitter because he never deigned you worthy of eating his crumbs.

Archived