Do You Love TomShane?

TomShane

Do You Love TomShane?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Love TomShane?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey - do you think Joe Namath became a drunk because he realized he is one of the most over-rated NFL QB's of all time?

:lol::lol:

Hey, Max - you said I was "good for business" remember? Rabble Rouser is thy name! :mrgreen:

You are good for business. You come in peace and give a back handed slap on the way out! =D>

Gotta love that style!!!

According to TomShane Joe Namath is overrated so your theory might be true.

Hey - do you think Joe Namath became a drunk because he realized he is one of the most over-rated NFL QB's of all time?

:lol::lol:

Hey, Max - you said I was "good for business" remember? Rabble Rouser is thy name! :mrgreen:

Joe Willie gave the AFL respectability- the Pats and their fans should be thankful and forever greatful for this - Boston Patriots

Joe Willie overrated??????????? Are you out of your ******* tree????????? You try playing behind a line tha makes the Lollipop Guild look like behmouths and see if you bring in the Lombardi Trophy!!

Oh wait, was that a football opinion? Sorry....ummm...TomShane=dreamy, call Maxxie an ass-pain, The Who's "Another Tricky Day"=great song....insult GGG on Hockey thread...tell BrenJets that Tom's bro's true identity is Morty...go wine and dine GG...compliment Verde on her boomin' artwork...uhhhhhhhh....

I like that! Shady Shane

It makes me sound so badass. BTW Max, I am WAY up in this poll. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!

A vote for me is a vote for "Not Max"!!!!

You know, that's funny, at the Zone, I saw Maxxie's pole way up in you....but I digress....

I like that! Shady Shane

It makes me sound so badass. BTW Max, I am WAY up in this poll. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!

A vote for me is a vote for "Not Max"!!!!

Totally doesn't count. You start a pole and the 2nd you take the lead you move it to the Lounge so nobody will see it. Knowing full well that Happy Jack scared everyone out of the lounge months ago.

You guys don't know the mean TomShane like I do.

Totally doesn't count. You start a pole and the 2nd you take the lead you move it to the Lounge so nobody will see it. Knowing full well that Happy Jack scared everyone out of the lounge months ago.

You guys don't know the mean TomShane like I do.

Hey Hey!!! HJ didnt scare anyone out of the lounge... i see tons of people here at varioius times of the day... ;) the lounge is where the "in" crowd is...

Hey Hey!!! HJ didnt scare anyone out of the lounge... i see tons of people here at varioius times of the day... ;) the lounge is where the "in" crowd is...

That's right, Maxxie, sing it for me...I'm in with the In Crowd...I'm in with the In Crowd Bay-be...

That's right Maxxie...oh, and GG, too..>!

Archived