TANGINI TEAM MVP!

GREENLANTERN

Mike Tannenbaum and Eric Mangini were what got the JETS in the postseason this year. I truly believe the smarts that is displayed in the offseason is what truly propells a team further than the previous year. Age does not matter as was proven with these two fine football minds this year. They had a great offseason last year and here is wishing them the best of luck this year again in the offseason. I am not worried about there offseason signings or draft picks in the least as I know these two know what they are doing! Tangini truly is our team MVP.

Mike Tannenbaum and Eric Mangini were what got the JETS in the postseason this year. I truly believe the smarts that is displayed in the offseason is what truly propells a team further than the previous year. Age does not matter as was proven with these two fine football minds this year. They had a great offseason last year and here is wishing them the best of luck this year again in the offseason. I am not worried about there offseason signings or draft picks in the least as I know these two know what they are doing! Tangini truly is our team MVP.

He did manage to match Herm Edwards first year record as HC of the NYJ. 10 - 6 a blowout first round exit from the playoffs. And he did it with a cupcake schedule that featured 6 wins vs the worse 9 teams in the NFL and one win vs a team with a winning record. Let him match Herman Edwards second year as HC of the NYJ. An AFC East Championship and a blowout win in the first playoff game ( 41 - 0 vs the Colts).

Great draft signing the overrated D'Brick ashaw who gave up 11 sacks... more than Jason Fabini did in any year including the year he played with a banged up knee.

Enough of these 'athletes' who project to better NFL players than they were college players. Two fourth overall picks blown in tabbing Ferguson and Robertson. Bradway is still the head of college scouting and still falls in love with athletes over players. Enough of the Arthur Stinknagles already.

He did manage to match Herm Edwards first year record as HC of the NYJ. 10 - 6 a blowout first round exit from the playoffs. And he did it with a cupcake schedule that featured 6 wins vs the worse 9 teams in the NFL and one win vs a team with a winning record. Let him match Herman Edwards second year as HC of the NYJ. An AFC East Championship and a blowout win in the first playoff game ( 41 - 0 vs the Colts).

Great draft signing the overrated D'Brick ashaw who gave up 11 sacks... more than Jason Fabini did in any year including the year he played with a banged up knee.

Enough of these 'athletes' who project to better NFL players than they were college players. Two fourth overall picks blown in tabbing Ferguson and Robertson. Bradway is still the head of college scouting and still falls in love with athletes over players. Enough of the Arthur Stinknagles already.

There can only be one turd on this board and that position has been filled. Thanks.

You ban trolling?

C'mon Biggs. It is kind of funny.

I mean, he's this big Herm supporter. Herm takes over a 10-6 team & leads them to 9-7. And even some of the tougher games came at the most opportune times. Like the NFC Champs from last season without their QB or MVP RB. Or Denver after Shanny announces Jake's getting benched win or lose to really fire up his own team. And then he comes and bashes Mangini for turning a cap-strapped, 4-12 team, with holes or question-marks at most positions, and equals Herm's career best season total for wins.

Bashed the Jets for letting Jason Fabini go.

Bashed the Jets for letting Mawae go & drafting Mangold.

Bashed the Jets for not re-signing Abraham to a $40-50M contract.

Bashed the Jets for plenty of other things I don't feel like looking up.

And then comes back to bash Mangini for the results for this 10-6 season. How can you not laugh at this?

But ur forgetting the fact that Edwards has coaching expierence since 1987...While Mangini since 2000.

C'mon Biggs. It is kind of funny.

I mean, he's this big Herm supporter. Herm takes over a 10-6 team & leads them to 9-7. And even some of the tougher games came at the most opportune times. Like the NFC Champs from last season without their QB or MVP RB. Or Denver after Shanny announces Jake's getting benched win or lose to really fire up his own team. And then he comes and bashes Mangini for turning a cap-strapped, 4-12 team, with holes or question-marks at most positions, and equals Herm's career best season total for wins.

Bashed the Jets for letting Jason Fabini go.

Bashed the Jets for letting Mawae go & drafting Mangold.

Bashed the Jets for not re-signing Abraham to a $40-50M contract.

Bashed the Jets for plenty of other things I don't feel like looking up.

And then comes back to bash Mangini for the results for this 10-6 season. How can you not laugh at this?

I love the guy, I wondered where he went, appears he was just working on his off season mantra?

I would like to go back and see what Jensen predicted Mangini's record would be. He had this quote about the Jets losing their top pass rusher and their HC and how they would be nothing this year. Now he belittles the 10-6 record, saying it matched Herm's first year.

The only difference is Herm took over a 9-7 team and Mangini a 4-12 team. He can't really believe his own drivel. Its probably Max ghost writing these posts to stir up discussion on the site, it can't be a real guy.

I would like to go back and see what Jensen predicted Mangini's record would be. He had this quote about the Jets losing their top pass rusher and their HC and how they would be nothing this year. Now he belittles the 10-6 record, saying it matched Herm's first year.

The only difference is Herm took over a 9-7 team and Mangini a 4-12 team. He can't really believe his own drivel. Its probably Max ghost writing these posts to stir up discussion on the site, it can't be a real guy.

ask and receive,just give me a minute to add in my personal comments (Guaranteed to make me laugh) and you'll see the "rajensen highlights"

The only prediction I ever made about the Jets this season was that a,it was all up to Pennington's recovery. No Pennington, no playoffs.Why the jelousy about Herman Edwards, he's gone ancient history, the only ones who care carry adolescent handles like Sperm Edwards who acts like a jilted loser who got left for someone more attractive and with a better future.

Mangini took over a playoff team whose 2005 season was lost due to massive injuries.

Herm Edwards won an AFC East championship and had a blowout 41 - 0 shutout of Peyton Maninning and the Colts. Lets see the overrated, overhyped, overweight Emporeror (is wearing no clothes) Penquin match Edwards second year before declaring him a good coach.

And let him do it with more than one win vs a winning team the entire season.

No Excuses!

The only prediction I ever made about the Jets this season was that a,it was all up to Pennington's recovery. No Pennington, no playoffs.Why the jelousy about Herman Edwards, he's gone ancient history, the only ones who care carry adolescent handles like Sperm Edwards who acts like a jilted loser who got left for someone more attractive and with a better future.

Mangini took over a playoff team whose 2005 season was lost due to massive injuries.

Herm Edwards won an AFC East championship and had a blowout 41 - 0 shutout of Peyton Maninning and the Colts. Lets see the overrated, overhyped, overweight Emporeror (is wearing no clothes) Penquin match Edwards second year before declaring him a good coach.

No Excuses!

Herm "won" the AFCE in 2002 as the Jets, Pats & Dolphins posted stellar 9-7 records. Way to go Herm.

Herm coached his way to another 9-7 record and made the playoffs this year.

His team put up a great performance against the Colts.

I believe they set a record for ineptitude in a playoff game.

Serby has it right. This team is being run by amateurs.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/jets/63430.htm

10-6. Didn't get into the playoffs on that 3rd tiebreaker

Jets creat a desperate need when they jettison a dominant pass rusher for a 29th pick in order to replace a six time All Pro Center who they also cut? Laughable, sad and much too Jet like.

Bryan Thomas had 8.5 sacks for the Jets this year. Nothing special. John Abraham,the greatest pass rusher ever? 4

It takes three years to learn how a draft pans out. But they have failed in attracting assistant coaches and are a total failure in free agency. You don't rid yourself of three Pro Bowl players (Abraham, Law and Mawae) because the new head coach has such poor leadership skills that he can't deal with strong personalities.

They call for accountability, so they should be held accountable for the 2006 season.

They are accountable,and now our young OC,is being looked at for HC jobs. Yeah,Mangini couldn't get any competent ass't coaches.

Better than having Scoutmaster Eric toasting marshmellows and leading his Eagle scouts in a loyalty oath. If Eric wants to set an example of toughness to his players, he needs to lose about 50 lbs of lard. Some example.

Jensen did this quite often when tired of posting the same 2 stats about the 2005 patriots D: He called Mangini fat. Great,great arguement as to why he shouldn't be the coach. Herm was in the gym every day at 5 am ya know.

Ray Handley and Dave Wannstedt had good records as coordinators before getting hired as head coaches. Eric Mangini was the defensive coordinator for the Patriots for exactly one year. The Patriots defense was not successful under Mangini (who called every defensive play). Under Mangini, the Patriots were 26th in total defense, 31st in pass defense and 31st in defensive takeaways.

Hie entire resume consists of (1) I coached under Bill Bellichek and (2) I interned with Mike Tannenbaum. Jets have the weakest coaching staff, from top to bottom of any team in the AFC East.

Yet the HC was runner up for COTY,and the OC is getting interviews for HC openings already. (btw,those patriots stats were about 1/2 of Jensen's 270+ posts

Smarter and disciplined? Maybe someone can explain why under Mangini the Patriots defensive unit was 28th in fewest penalties. Only the Giants, Vikings, Cowboys and Broncos committed more defensive penalties

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/regular?&_1:col_1=13

Brilliant game planning putting smart player in schemes to make plays? Maybe someone can explain why the Patriots defensive unit was second to the Houstan Texans in fewest defensive takeaways.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TURNOVERS/2005/regular?&_3:col_1=3

Sounds like bad coaching.

The New York Jets ranked 3rd in fewest penalties. Guess who wasn't one of the 2 teams with fewer penalties ;)

If you were hired as HC of the NYJ because you led the Patriots from a Romeo Crennel 7th ranked defense in 2004 to a Cottrell-like 26th ranked defense in 2005 like Mangini did for the Patriots you better have a plan. He had one in NE last year, the players hated it and are now throwing Mangini under the bus.

:yawn:

Mangini will be run out of New York before Herman Edwards is run out of Kansas City.

I'll take that bet.

Which new HC's will fare best next year? MSNBC says Herm Edards with Eric Mangini in ninth place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13189815/

I think this has been bumped before,so no need to add anything to it,as I'm sure Spermy won POTW at one point responding to this garbage.

There are no 'weaker' teams than the Jets.

According to records,there were plenty weaker,including Herm the worm's 9-7 :box: embarrassment known as the KC Chiefs

Glad to see you backing off. You think Herm was a bad coach, thats your opinion, I don't share it. It's time to get over Herman Edwards and move on..

And yet,you now cannot even give Mangini credit for taking this weak,terrible team to a 10-6 record (better than herms,btw) without bringing Herm up to compare Mangini to.

Sure they can win 'some' games.... two wins means some games and would get them the first overall, like the Texans got last year for their 2-14 record.

The Jets have the weakest roster and the weakest coaching staff in the NFL. that's why they aren't picked to do anything but be the butt of Leno and Letterman jokes this year.

Get ready for 'It's a process', ' The rookies are starting to get it', 'We're green and growing',

The only way Jet fans storm Hofstra with torches and pitchforks is when Matt Leinart wins offensive rookie of the year and SAR leads the march on Hofstra.

2 wins as a prediction. Brilliant. We were green and growing,and then the preseason ended. Whats Herm saying this week about the failure he calls his offense? Btw,how good does that OROY trophy look on Leinart's mantle?;)

In 2004 Martin carried the ball 371 times, Lamont Jordan 93 times. Martin didn't do it alone and neither will Larry Johnson. What's your point other than the gratuitous Herm Edwards sucks pointless statement.

You need to get over it, he's gone, on his terms and was replaced by a failed DC who ought to be your bigger concern.

416 carries,an NFL record. if that isn't doing it alone as an NFL RB,then what is?

For a fat man, Mangini doesn't sweat much. I'm long over Herman Edwards departure, I am much more focused on who will replace the amateurs flushing this team down the toilet for the next two years. I'm hoping Jeff Fisher lasts another two years and is among the short list of competent, experienced coaches, with a resume other than being grasshopper to Bill Bellichek's Kung Fu master, under consideration when Woody Johnson is forced to hire an experienced competent head of football operations.

The Jets can be as good as they were under Parcells and Edwards by the time the new stadium opens for business, but only if Woody Johnson either sells the team or if the NFL intervenes and forces him to bring in competent people.

You on the other hand can keep swallowing the Kool Aid and crapping over every ex-coach and ex-player who once played or coached for the Jets.

Odd,Chiefs fans this week are the ones talking about getting Fisher next year.:bag: "Flushing the team down the toilet",yet when they go 10-6 rather than 2-14 as Jensen predicted,its only matching the worm and they don't get any credit.

Take a reality check. He's entire resume consistes of playing Grasshopper to Bill Bellichek's Kung Fu master and being Mike Tannenbaum's best friend in the world. That's it. If getting hard nosed, tough, disciplined football players into the right schemes to make plays is what seperates him from the crowd, the how do you explain the fact that in one year with total responsibilty for a defensive unit, he managed to turn Romeo Crennels' 7th ranked defensive unit into Eric Mangini's 2005 26th ranked defensive unit. All that film work and brilliant strategizing resulted in the Patriots making fewer impact plays than 30 other teams(Patriots were 31st in defensive turnovers) or that smart, tough, disciplined genius's players ranking 5th in the NFL in defensive unit penalties committed. An offense that would have Jet fans storming Hofstra.....

Again,guess who committed more penalties than the Jets this season?

Yes. Judging by Real Football Services who posted yet another independant, unbiased, objective article about the Jets 2006 squad. This time is the group of Pro Bowl bound WR's.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show_article?article_id=770&short_name=news

Ok,so neither Coles or Cotchery made the pro bowl,but they did combine for 2,000 yards. Definitely JAGs.:rolleyes:

Most teams fans are like that. Ask most Patriot fans and they'll tell you, take Mangini and take his 26th ranked defense with him.

Any patriot fans back that comment up when you initially made it? Any gonna back it up now? I'm guessing the answer to both of those is a definite no

Reality Check. Mangini did not have his team prepared, mentally or physically last year. Under his 'scheming' the Patriots defense sunk to 31st vs the pass, 26th overall and committed the 5th most penalties in the NFL last year. Smarts? The Patriots ranked 31st in defensive turnovers created. The Jets finished 12 in total defense, 2nd in pass defense. They couldn't stop the run, not because of being soft, mentally or physically but because DeWayne Robertson had bad knees, saw more double teams and that was because Bradway replaced Jason Ferguson with another of his workout wonders Sione Pouha.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/regular?sort_col_1=4

Instead of 'Edwards sucks', Mangini is 'smart' care to explain his record in his once chance at responsibility last year?

There is no difference between why Mangini was hired and why Michael Brown of FEMA was hired.

Again,the same stats that show up over,and over,and over,and over,and over,and over again in Jensen's posts.

Mangini needs all the help he can get from the media and pulls a Pennington ' you are privledged to cover the Jets' ploy. Didn't work for Pennington and won't work for Mangini. It may work for Bellichek after a Super Bowl win, but this kind of behavior ran Bellichek out of Cleveland. I'm looking forward to Mangini's after game mandated press conference, with his deer in the headlights look, when the Jets are out of contention by the bye week. And what about D'BRickas***load brushing off loyal Jet fans who asked him for an autograph.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/blog/

How did those press conferences after those 14 losses you predicted go?

Nothing like instilling discipline in these players. We don't want the Herm Edwards era of being the least penalized team in the NFL over the last five years. We want a team with tough, smart, disciplined players who don't make dumb mistakes..... too bad Mangini can't carry out his philosophy to actual games..... under his leadership the Patriot defense was the 5th most penalized defense in the NFL last year.

Fewer penalties than herms team...

The first round pick Tannenbaum got for him was used to replace Kevin Mawae. In Tannenbaum's world, John Abraham and Kevin Mawae = Nick Mangold...... That's why the Jets are headed down the path to once again be the butt of Leno and Letterman Jet jokes.

Nick Mangold had 0 sacks allowed and what?3 penalties all year. So his penalties were just a few less than games John Abraham played in this year. How's that trade looking now?

Pennington is the only reason the Jets have a chance for a competitive 5 or 6 win season. Ramsey stinks and Clemens has shown nothing, but that won't prevent Merril Hoge, Sean Salisbury and the Jennifer Jets from licking Clemens lemons all season.

So now Jensen edits his older prediction of 2 wins to 5-6 tops. Still way off. Got any lotto numbers?

Don't see them beating Buffalo at all. Great defensive coach who led the Bears to a 13-3 record and a division title. Lost his QB to a rotater cuff and the Bears fell apart. Believes in run the ball and a great defense.

All he needs is a healthy Willis McGahee and a QB who hands off to him. Enough to beat the Jets twice.

Again,lotto numbers? Maybe Jensen should avoid making any predictions of any kind ever again.

Saban actually has accomplishments to his credit, he wasn't hired by his best friend, nor was he a failure in his previous job, HC of the LSU Tigers who won a national championship.

Spent over a minute laughing at the Nick Saban comment of Jensen's. I'm guessing he's another coach who was gonna last longer in their current position than Mangini as HC of the jets

from Glauber of Newsday:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/ny-spglaub0816,0,1093458.column?coll=ny-sports-mezz

"The way things are going for the Jets these days, the Edwards era will come to be looked upon as the good old days. And Edwards can look back and say he made the best move of his career.

The way things are going for the Jets these days, the Edwards era will come to be looked upon as the good old days. And Edwards can look back and say he made the best move of his career".

I don't know about everyone else,but I definitely miss backing into the playoffs on the 3rd tiebreaker and having to wonder if we'd take a step back the next year. Who needs to be confident in the future of the franchise.

Mangini is in the Al Groh mode. Mangini's 'football' smarts resulted in conscutive delay of game penalties that took the Jets out of FG range. Jets had 11 penalties in yesterdays game, including the two that took them out of scoring range in the first series. Nice time management.

Nothing he hasn't done before, the Patriot defense was the 5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL last year under his command.

Again,3rd fewest penalties in the league. Less than KC. Of course,that was probably just because of the Herm Edwards holdovers.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Jets get a first round pick #29 for losing any semblance of a pass rush. They cut Kevin Mawae because he wasn't about to take any crap from Mangini creating another huge hole on the OL. They squandre the Abraham pick to draft a C to replace Mawae.

Mangold better be the next Mike Webster since he was acquired for John Abraham (3 Pro Bowls) and Kevin Mawae (6 Pro Bowls)

How many pro bowls did the guys you bitched about the jets losing last offseason make this year,btw?

The Jets pass rush is in Atlanta. The loser of this game becomes the favorite for the first pick in next years college draft.

Wow,so not only can you horribly guess wrong on the jets,but the entire nfl. Congrats.

Why are you obsessed about Herman Edwards, he's gone? Be more concerned about Mangini nearly blowing the game against a beaten team by doing what he does best, playing not to win. The Jets were lucky Chad Pennington was back to normal health and the Titans were awful starting a QB who had been in camp all of ten days.

Where's Eric's stategy, running out the clock and handing the Titans a chance to win? Please. The Titans showed they are a bad team with a dopey GM who drafted Vince Young over Matt Leinart and signed Kerry Collins less than two weeks before the season started.

As I said before the season started, the only enjoyment Jet fans could look forward to is Chad Pennington shutting up all the doubters. He's back and looking like 100% which gives the Jets a chance not be the butt of Letterman and Leno this year..... Just good enough to drop the Jets out of the Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson derby.

The game was won by my guy Chad Pennington, period.

Won by your guy,who you said wouldn't be able to win more than 6 games. Your guy made the playoffs,even though you said it was impossible.

I said all along that watching Chad Pennington is all Jet fans have to root for this year. Not one anti-Chad post from me all off season. If he stays healthy he'll save Tangini's behind all year, but there is little talent to expect the Jets to exceed Herman Edwards first year 10-6 record and a playoff berth. That's the standard Tangini has to be measured by.

Oh:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=14615

Nice job Tangini, giving away John Abraham and Kevin Mawae for Nick Mangold who led the Jets in their magnificent running attack, allowing Jet runners a marvelous 2.7 yards per carry.

Mangold has to be better than HOF Steeler Mike Webster for justifying the giveaway.

How did Mawae and Abe do this year? And again,why should the jets be held to the "Herm Edwards standard",yet we are supposed to move on past herm?

Need to get over Herman Edwards.. He's gone. Congratulations to Mangini, you managed to equal Herman Edwards first year record.. 10-6 and a first round playoff exit in a blowout.

An AFC East championship and at least one playoff blowout win next year will equal Herman Edwards record in the second year. No cupcake schedule next year though (only one win vs winning teams). No playoffs and Jets need to fire Tannenbaum and Mangini. Pioli turned down the Giants, No playoffs next year and the Jets need to make a huge push for Scott Paoili to run the entire organization, otherwise, SOJ.

Wow,first sentence tells everyone to get over Herm,then we're reminded of how great herm was and how mangini has to be as good as herm or else...

Jets won only a single game vs teams with a winning record this year. They were 6-1 vs the worst nine teams in the NFL. They had no signifcant injuries and still couldn't beat teams with a winning record.

You have been taking too much green moonshine.

If Tangini fails to equal Herman Edwards record in his second year (AFC East Championship and a blowout playoff win.. 41-0 vs Colts) would you agree that the Kiddie Korp experiment is a failure and Jets should quickly move on. Yes or no? I would support Mangini if he wins an AFC East championship in 2007, but would be the first one to march on Hofstra with a pitchfork if year two is SOJ's.

THe classic TX revisionist arguement. When proved to be a fool who has no clue what they're talking about, the subject often switches from "2 wins tops" to "10 wins thanks to a weak schedule". Tell me Jensen,where were the complaints about the weak scehdule back when you were talking about "26th ranked D","5th most penalties" and "7 second half shutouts"? Does SoS only matter when all your other arguements are debunked?

The best summary of Jensen's posting history on Jetnation is this: TX was even defending Mangini and the Jets from these moronic posts.

No Excuses!

You did make 2 predictions of records. The most recent won having the Jets winning no more than 6 games. Yet now,its all about how Mangini inherited an injury filled playoff team that had a weak schedule.

Who exactly is making the excuses here?

10-6. Didn't get into the playoffs on that 3rd tiebreaker

Bryan Thomas had 8.5 sacks for the Jets this year. Nothing special. John Abraham,the greatest pass rusher ever? 4

They are accountable,and now our young OC,is being looked at for HC jobs. Yeah,Mangini couldn't get any competent ass't coaches.

Jensen did this quite often when tired of posting the same 2 stats about the 2005 patriots D: He called Mangini fat. Great,great arguement as to why he shouldn't be the coach. Herm was in the gym every day at 5 am ya know.

Yet the HC was runner up for COTY,and the OC is getting interviews for HC openings already. (btw,those patriots stats were about 1/2 of Jensen's 270+ posts

The New York Jets ranked 3rd in fewest penalties. Guess who wasn't one of the 2 teams with fewer penalties ;)

:yawn:

I'll take that bet.

I think this has been bumped before,so no need to add anything to it,as I'm sure Spermy won POTW at one point responding to this garbage.

According to records,there were plenty weaker,including Herm the worm's 9-7 :box: embarrassment known as the KC Chiefs

And yet,you now cannot even give Mangini credit for taking this weak,terrible team to a 10-6 record (better than herms,btw) without bringing Herm up to compare Mangini to.

2 wins as a prediction. Brilliant. We were green and growing,and then the preseason ended. Whats Herm saying this week about the failure he calls his offense? Btw,how good does that OROY trophy look on Leinart's mantle?;)

416 carries,an NFL record. if that isn't doing it alone as an NFL RB,then what is?

Odd,Chiefs fans this week are the ones talking about getting Fisher next year.:bag: "Flushing the team down the toilet",yet when they go 10-6 rather than 2-14 as Jensen predicted,its only matching the worm and they don't get any credit.

Again,guess who committed more penalties than the Jets this season?

Ok,so neither Coles or Cotchery made the pro bowl,but they did combine for 2,000 yards. Definitely JAGs.:rolleyes:

Any patriot fans back that comment up when you initially made it? Any gonna back it up now? I'm guessing the answer to both of those is a definite no

Again,the same stats that show up over,and over,and over,and over,and over,and over again in Jensen's posts.

How did those press conferences after those 14 losses you predicted go?

Fewer penalties than herms team...

Nick Mangold had 0 sacks allowed and what?3 penalties all year. So his penalties were just a few less than games John Abraham played in this year. How's that trade looking now?

So now Jensen edits his older prediction of 2 wins to 5-6 tops. Still way off. Got any lotto numbers?

Again,lotto numbers? Maybe Jensen should avoid making any predictions of any kind ever again.

Spent over a minute laughing at the Nick Saban comment of Jensen's. I'm guessing he's another coach who was gonna last longer in their current position than Mangini as HC of the jets

I don't know about everyone else,but I definitely miss backing into the playoffs on the 3rd tiebreaker and having to wonder if we'd take a step back the next year. Who needs to be confident in the future of the franchise.

Again,3rd fewest penalties in the league. Less than KC. Of course,that was probably just because of the Herm Edwards holdovers.

How many pro bowls did the guys you bitched about the jets losing last offseason make this year,btw?

Wow,so not only can you horribly guess wrong on the jets,but the entire nfl. Congrats.

Won by your guy,who you said wouldn't be able to win more than 6 games. Your guy made the playoffs,even though you said it was impossible.

How did Mawae and Abe do this year? And again,why should the jets be held to the "Herm Edwards standard",yet we are supposed to move on past herm?

Wow,first sentence tells everyone to get over Herm,then we're reminded of how great herm was and how mangini has to be as good as herm or else...

THe classic TX revisionist arguement. When proved to be a fool who has no clue what they're talking about, the subject often switches from "2 wins tops" to "10 wins thanks to a weak schedule". Tell me Jensen,where were the complaints about the weak scehdule back when you were talking about "26th ranked D","5th most penalties" and "7 second half shutouts"? Does SoS only matter when all your other arguements are debunked?

The best summary of Jensen's posting history on Jetnation is this: TX was even defending Mangini and the Jets from these moronic posts.

Wow. Raj AKA TX

Hysterical, shutout. Are you trying to overtake me for quote-compiling? Huh? Are you?

You also forgot to mention that Martin said if he owned a franchise the HC he'd pick to run it is Eric Mangini. Jensen probably lost control of his anal sphincter when he read that.

BTW, I've already received PM's. Jensen, you definitely do NOT post here enough. One of the funniest posters we have here.

Hysterical, shutout. Are you trying to overtake me for quote-compiling? Huh? Are you?

You also forgot to mention that Martin said if he owned a franchise the HC he'd pick to run it is Eric Mangini. Jensen probably lost control of his anal sphincter when he read that.

BTW, I've already received PM's. Jensen, you definitely do NOT post here enough. One of the funniest posters we have here.

Trying? No,but it certainly seems like I was. I tell ya,if it'd been a poster who had a more diverse posting style (I.E didn't post the exact same thing 5-10 times per page),my eyes would've started to bleed.

And as for that Martin quote,that simply can't be true. Why would he pick a guy who's one shot as a DC in the NFL (you know,that job Herm never had) ended with his D ranked 26th overall,31st against the pass,and had the 5th most penalties,oh yeah,and he's fat!

Archived