Colts vs. Ravens game thread

Preston Howley III

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anybody else sort of rooting for the Colts? I hate the Ravens

I don't see how anyone can root for the crybaby, soft, pussy Colts.

Whenever they face New England, I have a hard time picking sides. The Colts bitch to the league to get the rules changed, while the Pats have the rules changed as they go along. Two despicable teams that I hate even more than the Dolphins.

Whenever they face New England, I have a hard time picking sides. The Colts bitch to the league to get the rules changed, while the Pats have the rules changed as they go along. Two despicable teams that I hate even more than the Dolphins.

I don't know why but Ray Lewis friggin aggravates me-BTW AV hits another FG making it 12-3 a 2 score lead

Peyton deserves a ring, he's put up the best offensive numbers of any quarterback up to his point in his career, and is on pace to match all remaining Favre, Montana and Marino records.

You're watching one of the greats and your denying your chance to see it.

Peyton deserves a ring, he's put up the best offensive numbers of any quarterback up to his point in his career, and is on pace to match all remaining Favre, Montana and Marino records.

yyuuppp, well put

Peyton Manning is a crybaby POS. I have no pity for him. If he wants a ring, he can quit turning into a choking dog come January.

watching this game what occurs to me is we finally have a FG kicker that can also make all the kicks we're seeing made today-John Hall used to make my stomach turn whenever he lined up Doug Brien was an improvement until that Pittsburgh game anyway

watching this game what occurs to me is we finally have a FG kicker that can also make all the kicks we're seeing made today-John Hall used to make my stomach turn whenever he lined up Doug Brien was an improvement until that Pittsburgh game anyway

There have been a couple 50-yarders nailed in this game.

Nuge hasn't had enough attempts from that distance to make me completely confident.

I for one am looking forward to the failure to get "redzone" points and 3rd down success ratio analysis concerning McNair and Manning by our self proclaimed QB experts....those two items are supposed to be a walk in the park in the heat of play-off football per the guys who killed our QB's performance last week.

I won't even get into the INT's and dropped INT's.

Ole #10's game doesn't look so bad after all.

Steve McNair is giving this game away.

Never understood why they brought him in. Boller was making strides at the end of last season and McNair has been average since his MVP season. Dumb move. Could Boller do any worse than this? I don't think so.

I for one am looking forward to the failure to get "redzone" points and 3rd down success ratio analysis concerning McNair and Manning by our self proclaimed QB experts....those two items are supposed to be a walk in the park per the guys who killed our QB's performance last week.

I'm surprised two strong armed QB's like McNair and Manning can't throw any TD's.

I for one am looking forward to the failure to get "redzone" points and 3rd down success ratio analysis concerning McNair and Manning by our self proclaimed QB experts....those two items are supposed to be a walk in the park in the heat of play-off football per the guys who killed our QB's performance last week.

The QBs are playing like ****.

However, the difference between this game and last week's Jets game is that this is a defensive struggle. Last week, Chad was leading the Jets to field goals and Brady was leading the Pats to touchdowns. The only playoff games you win where you lead the team to ONE touchdown are games like this one.

The QBs are playing like ****.

However, the difference between this game and last week's Jets game is that this is a defensive struggle. Last week, Chad was leading the Jets to field goals and Brady was leading the Pats to touchdowns. The only playoff games you win where you lead the team to ONE touchdown are games like this one.

This is Peytons chance to start breaking his playoff curse into pieces...

Nope, he has a been here before.

Only way to do that is for the season to end with him hoisting the Lombardi.

I said START breaking... you are right, he needs to win it all to break the curse...

People will still complain and say he should have won 3 SB's by now...

Peyton Manning is a crybaby POS. I have no pity for him. If he wants a ring, he can quit turning into a choking dog come January.

Well barring a Herm Edwards moment, his team is sure doing a good job this january.

lets just see if he can go beat the Chargers next week, my boy LT may run all over them.

Don't tell me you're crediting Peyton's 2 INT 0 TD this far performance for (probably) winning this game?

He did have some "game changing" plays if you watched the game... but no he was not the sole reason they won...

He made a couple really big throws though...

We might get to see the Colts and Pats in the playoffs yet again...

Archived