LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT is probably the classiest guy in the NFL, I can't help but think the Patriots must have said or done something that really crossed the line. I'm also sure he was rather frustrated, the guy put it all out there on the field, and his teammates bungled it away.

you saw what happened, like 3 or 4 patriot players surronded him and started to hassel him.

They were telling him he's better than that asking him to shake hands.. It did seem classless by LT, but Im sure there is more to it.

LT is surronded by a bunch of clowns.

Come to NY , Mr. Tomlinson. We have the better Schottenhiemer, anyway.

Great idea, I'm sure one of our intrepid posters will figure out why SD should send him here for a #5 and Vilma. A great uproar will occur as posters tell us why we shouldn't deal a pro bowl LB like Vilma for him.

Why wouldnt he shake hands and then start fighting with some of the Pats at the end of the game?

Because that classless piece of garbage Roosevelt COlvin and another player did the choke sign to the Chargers sideline after the missed kick.

Good for LT. Dont shake those pieces of sheets hands. All of a sudden the Pats cant win with dignity.

The Pats barely won today. The Jets were beat down.

With LT it probably would have been closer, but the fact is the Jets put no pressure on Brady at all and for the most part, they didn't put pressure on any QB all year long.

With LT, the Jets would have probaby lost 37-28. Still a loss.

But it's a pipe dream. The Jets should not trade more than a 3rd rounder for Turner.

Because if they give up a 1st and a 3rd (which if he's a RFA is what SD would get if they don't trade him) that is stupid.

If they do that, then why not do the same last year to get Reggie Bush.. A back who is far better than Turner will ever be.

They didn't do it last year for Bush which was smart and they shouldn't trade 2 picks away for Turner.

Because that classless piece of garbage Roosevelt COlvin and another player did the choke sign to the Chargers sideline after the missed kick.

Good for LT. Dont shake those pieces of sheets hands. All of a sudden the Pats cant win with dignity.

The Chargers ran their mouths all week so they got what the deserved. If they can't take it, they shouldn't have opened their traps in the first place.

The Chargers ran their mouths all week so they got what the deserved. If they can't take it, they shouldn't have opened their traps in the first place.

Go take a walk please. Rubbing a loss in an opponents face is the ultimate form of being classless and its totally different from trash talk the week leading up to the game.

If you dont understand that you are a blind homer.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe LT was talking trash about the Patriots, without showing me proof? You are delusional. Maybe some of the other players did, but you don't surround LT and talk trash to him, you treat others as they treat you.

LT is a classy guy, but he is not a pushover. I respect LT even more now for showing he isn't just a fake like Tiki (although you could always tell LT was genuine). You try to push around LT and he will react like a man.

"They have no class, and maybe it comes down from the head coach"

-LT on the Patriots and what upset him

Truer words have not been spoken. So now we know what happened, they went to the middle of the field and started mocking Merriman and the Chargers. When TO ran to the Dallas star Teague tackled him, and was praised while TO was criticized and I believe fined. Are you people happy now? I officially am rooting for the Colts now next week.

Go take a walk please. Rubbing a loss in an opponents face is the ultimate form of being classless and its totally different from trash talk the week leading up to the game.

If you dont understand that you are a blind homer.

Okay, lets equate it to simpler terms for you. Say this message board. Whenever TX got everyone's panties in a bunch then later was proven wrong. What did you guys do? Classless bastards anyway. :rolleyes:

LT said that? I turned the game off right away and I'm not watching NFL N, wow, beautiful words LT and it makes me love the guy even more. **** The Patsie Puffs. Cannot wait until Manning breaks his playoff Patriot curse.

Truer words have not been spoken. So now we know what happened, they went to the middle of the field and started mocking Merriman and the Chargers. When TO ran to the Dallas star Teague tackled him, and was praised while TO was criticized and I believe fined. Are you people happy now? I officially am rooting for the Colts now next week.

LT could not have put it any better.

He said that the Patriots have no class..celebrating in the field and that upset him. He said he thinks that it comes from the head coach! I friggin clapped after hearing this..I just gained more respect for this kid.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe LT was talking trash about the Patriots, without showing me proof? You are delusional. Maybe some of the other players did, but you don't surround LT and talk trash to him, you treat others as they treat you.

LT is a classy guy, but he is not a pushover. I respect LT even more now for showing he isn't just a fake like Tiki (although you could always tell LT was genuine). You try to push around LT and he will react like a man.

You probably should get it straight. I said Chargers, I never said LT in particular.

I dont think this is much of a surprise... plus there is no room left on the bandwagon, the rest of New England just climbed back on....

He said that the Patriots have no class..celebrating in the field and that upset him. He said he thinks that it comes from the head coach! I friggin clapped after hearing this..I just gained more respect for this kid.

Why yes as a matter of fact, there is already a three page thread on it...just look above smart guy.

Tomlinson just explained himself. Siad the Pats were doing the merriman dance after the missed kick. I guess he didnt see COlvin do the choke sign, I saw it on TV.

Its real easy to talk crap after the game is over. The ultimate form unsportsmanship.

Plain and simple, if it were the Jets doing the talking after last week you would be jerking it like a 14 year old with his first hard on.

Stay classy San Diego.

Okay, lets equate it to simpler terms for you. Say this message board. Whenever TX got everyone's panties in a bunch then later was proven wrong. What did you guys do? Classless bastards anyway. :rolleyes:

Are you a total bozo? What are you even talking about? I dont even converse with TX on this board. Dont group me.

The Pats' actions after the game were despicable just admit it and move on.

Archived