LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why yes as a matter of fact, there is already a three page thread on it...just look above smart guy.

really? I saw a thread about why he was mad after the game..not a press conference. Am I missing something professor?

Are you a total bozo? What are you even talking about? I dont even converse with TX on this board. Dont group me.

The Pats' actions after the game were despicable just admit it and move on.

I won't admit they were dispicable. They let the Chargers do the talking all week then rubbed their noses in it. I have no problem with that. If the shoe were on the other foot, I would have no problem with the Chargers doing the same. Only a fan of a team that isn't even in the playoffs anymore would bitch about this.

"they showed no class.....doing the dance that Merriman does in the middle of our field, it made me angry. They have no class, and it starts with their coach"

Good job LT. You got that right. Belichick is hugging his sons, his daughters, and the wife says "where's the mistress?"

Occurs to me as in GOB's article, may be Merriman shouldn't be doing that in the first place.

You probably should get it straight. I said Chargers, I never said LT in particular.

Do i need to quote your post and type the thread title in big letters for you? You said the Chargers talked trash and deserved it, this thread is about what happened to LT afterwards, not the other Chargers players. Again, what did LT do to deserve it? You're going to have to be pretty creative to get your story straight now, or maybe start thinking before posting.

really? I saw a thread about why he was mad after the game..not a press conference. Am I missing something professor?

Go read the thread and you will know. No problem student, next time raise your hand before speaking out in my classroom.

I won't admit they were dispicable. They let the Chargers do the talking all week then rubbed their noses in it. I have no problem with that. If the shoe were on the other foot, I would have no problem with the Chargers doing the same. Only a fan of a team that isn't even in the playoffs anymore would bitch about this.

You are a homer plain and simple. i wont even respond to you anymore because I feel my IQ lowering.

The bitch was Jets coach for a day, then stuck it to Leon Hess, who passed away, and resigned while KEEPING the $1 million he got from Hess and then going to New England?

And locking Mangini out of the Pats facility after he accepted the Jets job, the man couldn't even go in to get his stuff out?

The lack of respect after the 1st Jets/Pats game towards Mangini not even looking at him. The REFUSING to acknowledge Mangini's name in a press conference prior to the 2nd game. And yet again ANOTHER cold post-game move after a Jets win to where even his own players said he shouldn't of done that to Mangini!

And the last post-game "hug" what a total farce. Just Belichick realizing how stupid he handled the entire situation and wanted this to be fine...

Classless *******.

F-that

Vrabel tried to do a Merriman dance early in the game

The team can not win with dignity,,,,like you and many other classless Pats fans, you like to rub it in the oppositions face

You slay me JonE, you really do.

oa048.jpg

Archived