LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

Wait, he told his buddy he was going to beat him? That's the entire "trash talking" you guys are talking about? Are you ****ing kidding me? If that's really the only thing that happened, I have even LESS respect for the Patriots now than I did just a little while ago after this whole thing happened!!! I thought the Chargers were making public comments or something at least (none of which I have heard). So he was supposed to tell his buddy he was going to lose to him? Have you ever played a competitive sport Garb, and had friends on opposing teams?

I'm actually rather disgusted with the rest of the Chargers being so gutless. You don't celebrate on another team's home field and mock them. They shoulda ran out and brawled with the Patriots. The Chargers lost because outside of LT, this team has absolutely no heart. I guarantee you if this was in Boston, and the situation was reversed and Tom Brady took offense to some Chargers players, the rest of the team would have backed him up. The Chargers do not deserve LT, the NFL should step in and get him somewhere else. What a pathetic group of losers.

I'm listening to local broadcast right now - and the trash talking was pretty brutal at the start of the game - through the game - after the game. Chippy - no loved lost here.

You are correct though - if a Charger did a Bruschi fist pump on the Flying Elvis there would have been a brawl. For sure.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's alright. Let the classless fans brag about their classless organization. When they lose, and they will, I will have a field day.

The Jets danced around after beating the Pats in Foxboro.

Did you see any Pats fans calling the Jets classless? No.

It's alright. Let the classless fans brag about their classless organization. When they lose, and they will, I will have a field day.

Okay, we come here after a rollercoaster of a game to find thread after thread with you guys talking $hit on the Patriots. What exactly do you expect us to do?

Real interesting reporting going on now locally (Boston). If it is true - I don't blame Hobbs one bit for doing what he did. In the heat of the moment - shoot, shame on me, but I may have done the same after enduring what he had to.

Okay, we come here after a rollercoaster of a game to find thread after thread with you guys talking $hit on the Patriots. What exactly do you expect us to do?

:) Holy Cr*p, HAH. Will you listen to yourself?! You folks KILL me! This is a freakin' Jets board! I'm sure PATRIOTS - and the operative word is PATRIOTS boards are just LOADED with folks wearing party hats! That's just incredibly funny in a herky jerky quirky sorta way. It really is. Hehe. :)

Z%20and%20an%20innovative%20arrangement%20of%20party%20hats,%20July%205,%202006.jpg

:) Holy Cr*p, HAH. Will you listen to yourself?! You folks KILL me! This is a freakin' Jets board! I'm sure PATRIOTS - and the operative word is PATRIOTS boards are just LOADED with folks wearing party hats! That's just incredibly funny in a herky jerky quirky sorta way. It really is. Hehe. :)

Z%20and%20an%20innovative%20arrangement%20of%20party%20hats,%20July%205,%202006.jpg

You've been here too long to play the "why do Patriots fans post on a Jets board" card. I'll disregard.

Real interesting reporting going on now locally (Boston). If it is true - I don't blame Hobbs one bit for doing what he did. In the heat of the moment - shoot, shame on me, but I may have done the same after enduring what he had to.

Well spill the beans for crying out loud.

Patsie media coverup

LT said it was classless.....leave it at that

You saw Colvin at the end of the game.........total horsecrap

Defend them as you will.......embarass yourself even more

Because you guys have pictures of Max in embarassing positions and are blackmailing him?

No not at all, because I like it here and haven't done anything to get banned. I probably wouldn't have said two words about us winning if I didn't log in and see all of the crazy garbage that was cluttering the board.

Patsie media coverup

LT said it was classless.....leave it at that

You saw Colvin at the end of the game.........total horsecrap

Defend them as you will.......embarass yourself even more

Now that is funny - a sox biased media giving the Pats the benefit of the doubt? Hahahahahaha

No not at all, because I like it here and haven't done anything to get banned. I probably wouldn't have said two words about us winning if I didn't log in and see all of the crazy garbage that was cluttering the board.

It's a joke Alk, learn to lighten up.

It's a joke Alk, learn to lighten up.

Did you just watch that game? Now imagine that you were a fan of one of those teams. I'm on edge man, you can't expect me to differentiate between serious and joking at this time. :)

Judging by the hits on the threads, it's more about the classlessness of the NE team than anything else.

Judging by the hits on the threads, it's more about the classlessness of the NE team than anything else.

That's even crazier then because nobody even knows the whole story so it's basically everyone jumping to conclusions because the league MVP says so.

It is what it is. They acted like bush leaguers after the game.

These guys are supposed to be pros, not dumb college kids stomping on the team logo. It is bush league no matter how you cut it.

The league MVP called them out for it after the game, and he has a heck of a lot more cred than anything the patsies could offer up.

It is what it is. They acted like bush leaguers after the game.

These guys are supposed to be pros, not dumb college kids stomping on the team logo. It is bush league no matter how you cut it.

The league MVP called them out for it after the game, and he has a heck of a lot more cred than anything the patsies could offer up.

I'm just curious here but how does being the league MVP somehow make you more credible? I'm not saying he's wrong but that seems like a pretty shoddy defense.

I'm just curious here but how does being the league MVP somehow make you more credible? I'm not saying he's wrong but that seems like a pretty shoddy defense.

Ah I see, it's because you're ignorant of LT's personality. I've listened to a lot of his interviews, and I of course live in San Diego now, but I thought it was common knowledge, LT is probably the most humble, classiest player in the NFL. It's not that he is league MVP, it's more the integrity he has, and the way he carries himself. If you knew anything about LT, you would probably understand why some of us immediately give him the benefit of the doubt, just listening to him post game, or seeing him out here in the community, I have a world of respect for this guy. Even on the football field you can see it though, he gets TDs and he just walks right off the field, no celebration or anything. I thought it strange that you would just ignore this fact, but I guess LT really doesn't get much media coverage outside of San Diego (not that he wants it, the guy is the ultimate team guy, even for the interviews out here they won't ask him personal questions usually, out of respect to him, even after breaking the TD record, they asked him about the TEAM and not his accomplishment first).

So when this guy, who I have such a great deal of respect for, has a problem with some patriots players, obviously the patriots lose a great deal of respect in my eyes, and the fact that you and Gainzo are defending the patriots while slandering LT, that made me lose a ton of respect for you guys as well. Seriously, if you just saw the type of guy LT is, and you could be objective about it, you would not be able to condone the Patriots behavior today in good conscience.

He's not credible because he's the league MVP. He's a classy guy who happens to be the league MVP.

Get it?

While I'm out on the west coast now, I don' t hear all that much about LT.. I mean the guy scored 31 TDs this year and everybody was talking about Steroided Merriman, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, TO, Jeff Garcia and so on.

It is what it is. Unless it's the Oakland Raiders or LA Lakers most media has the whole east coast bias thing going. I've lived on both coasts and just brushed it off for years. But after living on the west coast, it is obvious most media outlets ignore most of the west coast teams.

WHo knows why?

BUt from what I've seen of LT, seems like a stand up guy. I think he was pissed and overreacted, but the fact is, the Pats are not a class organization. Look at the way they've handled their own players. BB is not a class guy by any means. Many of the players have been dirty over the years. ANd I find it funny for a team that has gotten about 99 percent of the calls since 2001, last year the team and BB complained about the refs giving the game to the Broncos last year.

And somebody posted about fans being whiners and acting like children earlier today.

Gee, BB refusing to mention Mangini, refusing to shake his hand after a game, then plowing over a camera man to do a fake hug after a 37-16 win.

As one Green said earlier this year, "They are what we thought the were." The Patriots while a great team and one great story in 2001, are nothing more than a boring version of the 90's Cowboys. NOt exactly a moral respectful bunch.

Archived