LT - "They're classless. All of them are classless" (Merged)

vinnys025

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LT is about a true a class act as there is in the NFL right now and everything he said tonight was right on the money.

What's with the two giant diamond earrings he wears? I thought they were a little too big to be considered classy? I wouldn't say totally classless but you have to admit they are a little ostentatious. Thoughts?

As one Green said earlier this year, "They are what we thought the were." The Patriots while a great team and one great story in 2001, are nothing more than a boring version of the 90's Cowboys. NOt exactly a moral respectful bunch.

Have any Patriots been arrested for drugs or any of the other illegal offenses? No.

Do they talk crap? Hell yeah. After they win, they talk crap. They do not sit there on national TV acting an ass like Merriman did. They did not disrespect the Chargers all week. Like some Chargers, they paid due respect to their opponent.

I have no problem with what LT said, but he needs to also call out his fellow teammates (i.e. Florence and Merriman).

Have any Patriots been arrested for drugs or any of the other illegal offenses? No.

Do they talk crap? Hell yeah. After they win, they talk crap. They do not sit there on national TV acting an ass like Merriman did. They did not disrespect the Chargers all week. Like some Chargers, they paid due respect to their opponent.

I have no problem with what LT said, but he needs to also call out his fellow teammates (i.e. Florence and Merriman).

Look..Colvin was the culprit yesterday..and how many Super Bowls has he won with the Pats??...0...he should stop being an ass..he hasn't won **** yet..that would be like Vinny T doing a dance at the 50 yard line..don't get me wrong..I think L.T. was being a cry baby..but of all people showing someone up,it's Colvin?

Exactly right. LT made this out like some kind of disrespect of SD. How about showing some respect for the game and calling out the thugs and cheaters on your own team. He was out of line, he's team melted down showed no class or poise and he should either be a real leader and example of what's right and wrong or just STFU especially when your team loses for no other reason than personal descipline.

Exactly right. LT made this out like some kind of disrespect of SD. How about showing some respect for the game and calling out the thugs and cheaters on your own team. He was out of line, he's team melted down showed no class or poise and he should either be a real leader and example of what's right and wrong or just STFU especially when your team loses for no other reason than personal descipline.

Look. The guy didnt want to talk to anyone after the game. That is a fact. The guy didnt appreciate being tugged on after the game. That is a fact. The guy didnt appreciate the classless act of the patriot players at mid field after the game. That is a fact. SO WHAT IS THE DEBATE ABOUT? What do you expect him to do after the loss stand there all giddy for your team? And love your team all up for there win? I wouldnt do that and neither would you, Come on.

THE PATRIOT PLAYERS WHO SURROUNDED HIM INSTIGATED THE CONFRONTATION! He is not responsible to defend or discount what Merriman or any other player does or does not do. He is responsible for his own actions like everyone else in this world. And did you even watch what happened at the end of the game? He was SingTFU and just wanted to be left alone and go to the lockerroom, But NO the pats have to get all in his face. You know what? Why dont you leave the guy alone. And as for leading by example.. LOL one name. Belichick. LOL Great Role Model. LOL

He's not credible because he's the league MVP. He's a classy guy who happens to be the league MVP.

Get it?

Well then why didn't you say that? You said he's more credible because he's MVP. Say what you mean. By the way I agree that LT is classy but in this case he's just being whiney. He's probably just mad because he's the 4th. MVP to get bounced from the playoffs by the Patriots.

Look, Tomlinson was wrong for saying what he said in the press conference. At that point he should have had more composure. But what NE did on the field post game was no different than TO celebrating on the star in DAL when he was an Eagle. It was bush league. That's childish college ball crap and I respect LT for being pissed off about it in the heat of the moment.

What LT really should be pissed about is the fact that Parker and Jackson, SD's WR's, singlehandedly did their best to give NE the game.

Look, Tomlinson was wrong for saying what he said in the press conference. At that point he should have had more composure. But what NE did on the field post game was no different than TO celebrating on the star in DAL when he was an Eagle. It was bush league. That's childish college ball crap and I respect LT for being pissed off about it in the heat of the moment.

What LT really should be pissed about is the fact that Parker and Jackson, SD's WR's, singlehandedly did their best to give NE the game.

good post boozer. My sentiments exactly.

Well then why didn't you say that? You said he's more credible because he's MVP. Say what you mean. By the way I agree that LT is classy but in this case he's just being whiney. He's probably just mad because he's the 4th. MVP to get bounced from the playoffs by the Patriots.

What I said was "The league MVP called them out for it after the game..."

and he is more credible than anything the patsies have.

You read into it what you want.

It was a lot of fun busting on pats fans last night. LOL!

:P

What I said was "The league MVP called them out for it after the game..."

and he is more credible than anything the patsies have.

You read into it what you want.

It was a lot of fun busting on pats fans last night. LOL!

:P

It was even more fun watching our team advance to the AFC Championship. :P

As long as the Mammals or Gnats arent in the SB, I really dont give a crap.

But even you said you were taken aback by all the stuff being posted here about the Pats. It was pretty funny! It seems like some of the pats posters here expected a coronation. Haha

Look..Colvin was the culprit yesterday..and how many Super Bowls has he won with the Pats??...0...he should stop being an ass..he hasn't won **** yet..that would be like Vinny T doing a dance at the 50 yard line..don't get me wrong..I think L.T. was being a cry baby..but of all people showing someone up,it's Colvin?

Actually BP Colvin has been with the Patriots since 2003 so he has one ring actually two if you count 2003 when he was injured. ;)

As long as the Mammals or Gnats arent in the SB, I really dont give a crap.

But even you said you were taken aback by all the stuff being posted here about the Pats. It was pretty funny! It seems like some of the pats posters here expected a coronation. Haha

I didn't say I was taken aback. I just said I wasn't going to say much of anything about us winning until I saw all of this bitterness. I would never expect a coronation on a Jets site.

I didn't say I was taken aback. I just said I wasn't going to say much of anything about us winning until I saw all of this bitterness. I would never expect a coronation on a Jets site.

I think you just used that as an excuse, but really, I dont care. I picked the pats to win the game on the prediction thread, and figured SD would implode at some point. So, I am not surprised by the result.

But I am surprised that they acted like dumb college kids after the game, I really thought they were better, and more professional than that.

While I'm out on the west coast now, I don' t hear all that much about LT.. I mean the guy scored 31 TDs this year and everybody was talking about Steroided Merriman, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, TO, Jeff Garcia and so on.

It is what it is. Unless it's the Oakland Raiders or LA Lakers most media has the whole east coast bias thing going. I've lived on both coasts and just brushed it off for years. But after living on the west coast, it is obvious most media outlets ignore most of the west coast teams.

WHo knows why?

BUt from what I've seen of LT, seems like a stand up guy. I think he was pissed and overreacted, but the fact is, the Pats are not a class organization. Look at the way they've handled their own players. BB is not a class guy by any means. Many of the players have been dirty over the years. ANd I find it funny for a team that has gotten about 99 percent of the calls since 2001, last year the team and BB complained about the refs giving the game to the Broncos last year.

And somebody posted about fans being whiners and acting like children earlier today.

Gee, BB refusing to mention Mangini, refusing to shake his hand after a game, then plowing over a camera man to do a fake hug after a 37-16 win.

As one Green said earlier this year, "They are what we thought the were." The Patriots while a great team and one great story in 2001, are nothing more than a boring version of the 90's Cowboys. NOt exactly a moral respectful bunch.

I hear about the greatness of LT every day and I live 3000 miles away

Bottom line on all of this is a little amusing. What you saw was a little crack in the veneer that is the New England Patriot organization.

For a coach who prides himself and actually practices and works on stoicism, and wants his team to emulate that same mold, they actually got caught in a bit of an embarrassing circumstance.

And that was they actually acted surprised that they won.

In all the years of watching this Patriot organization, they have been ****sure and defiant that they felt they were the best and that winning was an inevitability.

Not so yesterday. What you saw was a team that was SURPRISED that they had won, and actually felt the underdogs. An amazing metamorphism for the team that is prepared for everything.

They did not seem prepared to win the game. A slight detour from the dynasty.

Look. The guy didnt want to talk to anyone after the game. That is a fact. The guy didnt appreciate being tugged on after the game. That is a fact. The guy didnt appreciate the classless act of the patriot players at mid field after the game. That is a fact. SO WHAT IS THE DEBATE ABOUT? What do you expect him to do after the loss stand there all giddy for your team? And love your team all up for there win? I wouldnt do that and neither would you, Come on.

THE PATRIOT PLAYERS WHO SURROUNDED HIM INSTIGATED THE CONFRONTATION! He is not responsible to defend or discount what Merriman or any other player does or does not do. He is responsible for his own actions like everyone else in this world. And did you even watch what happened at the end of the game? He was SingTFU and just wanted to be left alone and go to the lockerroom, But NO the pats have to get all in his face. You know what? Why dont you leave the guy alone. And as for leading by example.. LOL one name. Belichick. LOL Great Role Model. LOL

I find all of the taunting and trash talking tacky at best and that incudes the jack asses on the Pats who behave like that. I also have a big problem with this notion of disrespect when it comes to this kind of childish taunting. You want to stop it, be an example of how to shake hands when you lose, hand the football to the ref when you get in the endzone. When your own teamates act like jerks, call them out and be a leader. To get pissed off at the opposition because he marked your turf with his piss when your own team mates act that way all the time isn't classy or being a leader.

Where Tomlinson screwed up was at the press confrence. Class at that point is congratulating the victors being dissapointed but not mad or defeated and refocusing on the offseason and next year.

And I disagree with you about being responsible for Merriman or his actions. In the press confrence he called out the Pats for the mocking of Merriman on their field. He is the MVP of the NFL, the face of his team and the league. If he's clean he not only has every right to call out Merriman, he should be calling him out. The games future is in the hands of guys like LT stepping abouve the frey of disrespect and being a man. If he doesn't want to be a leader fine than in the press confrence he should have kept his mouth shut.

I find all of the taunting and trash talking tacky at best and that incudes the jack asses on the Pats who behave like that. I also have a big problem with this notion of disrespect when it comes to this kind of childish taunting. You want to stop it, be an example of how to shake hands when you lose, hand the football to the ref when you get in the endzone. When your own teamates act like jerks, call them out and be a leader. To get pissed off at the opposition because he marked your turf with his piss when your own team mates act that way all the time isn't classy or being a leader.

Where Tomlinson screwed up was at the press confrence. Class at that point is congratulating the victors being dissapointed but not mad or defeated and refocusing on the offseason and next year.

And I disagree with you about being responsible for Merriman or his actions. In the press confrence he called out the Pats for the mocking of Merriman on their field. He is the MVP of the NFL, the face of his team and the league. If he's clean he not only has every right to call out Merriman, he should be calling him out. The games future is in the hands of guys like LT stepping abouve the frey of disrespect and being a man. If he doesn't want to be a leader fine than in the press confrence he should have kept his mouth shut.

One sure way NOT to lead is to call your own teammates out in public for what he should or should not be doing. There are enough idiots who choose that today. You take care of your own business internally.

Grandstanding serves no purpose within your own team

One sure way NOT to lead is to call your own teammates out in public for what he should or should not be doing. There are enough idiots who choose that today. You take care of your own business internally.

Grandstanding serves no purpose within your own team

Until the good guys stop excepting that behavior from their own teammates, complaining about other teams players is not only sour grapes, it's hypocritical.

Until the good guys stop excepting that behavior from their own teammates, complaining about other teams players is not only sour grapes, it's hypocritical.

How do YOU know what LT's response to Merriman has been? Does he have to splash it on the back of every sports page in order to receive universal acceptance?

he is in this to help his team, not help you feel better about him and his values.

Said that, I don't know what he has said, and neither do you.

How do YOU know what LT's response to Merriman has been? Does he have to splash it on the back of every sports page in order to receive universal acceptance?

he is in this to help his team, not help you feel better about him and his values.

Said that, I don't know what he has said, and neither do you.

Nobody really knows what happened period besides the guys on the field but that hasn't stopped everyone from jumping to conclusions. Why stop now?

Cameras and microphones have documented a fair amount.

Is your point that we should just make up stuff because we can?

Have fun with that.

So the cameras and mics picked up everything? Again, nobody know what was said and done during the game or after, we saw part of it but not all. Continue to draw your own conclusions though, that's fine with me.

So the cameras and mics picked up everything? Again, nobody know what was said and done during the game or after, we saw part of it but not all. Continue to draw your own conclusions though, that's fine with me.

Alk, before I interrupt your campaign of "defending all things Patriot", please tell me what "conclusion" that I have drawn.

Please help me formulate what I am thinking.

Actually BP Colvin has been with the Patriots since 2003 so he has one ring actually two if you count 2003 when he was injured. ;)

OK..he has one ring..and made absolutely no impact on any of their Championship runs..right??the Patriots veteran leaders should take a page out of the Yankees of 1996-2000 as an example of how to act like a Champion from top to bottom..they never lowered themselves to any other teams bull**** activities..

Bottom line on all of this is a little amusing. What you saw was a little crack in the veneer that is the New England Patriot organization.

For a coach who prides himself and actually practices and works on stoicism, and wants his team to emulate that same mold, they actually got caught in a bit of an embarrassing circumstance.

And that was they actually acted surprised that they won.

In all the years of watching this Patriot organization, they have been ****sure and defiant that they felt they were the best and that winning was an inevitability.

Not so yesterday. What you saw was a team that was SURPRISED that they had won, and actually felt the underdogs. An amazing metamorphism for the team that is prepared for everything.

They did not seem prepared to win the game. A slight detour from the dynasty.

What team have you been watching?

I suppose that was not Vrabel mocking TO after scoring a TD in the Superbowl two years ago. Tedy Bruschi hamming it up after stripping the ball from a Colt receiver three years ago.

Again, the Patriots did not mock Mangini two weeks ago by trotting out a bunch of penguin hats. No, they do what they have done in the past mocked a player that ran his mouth too much.

Thanks Scott....I am glad you have a finger on the pulse of the Patriots and can provide all this behind the scenes information on my team.

giants season is over nothing to post about

i am going to make a special post at about 10 tonight

you will never guess what it is about

do NOT out yourself on this board, not the most sympathetic bunch on the internet, look how much grief smizz and maxxx get, and they only "joked" about coming out.

Archived