Coles deal dead

Upgrade his contact??

WTF?

F**k you coles....once again you greedy mother f**king c**k sucker...I hope your foot rots off!

I hope you go broke and i see you on the street begging for money in a beat up skins jersey...so i can throw 2 quaters down the sewer drain and watch you dig for them.....*^ YOU!!!

Upgrade his contact??

WTF?

F**k you coles....once again you greedy mother f**king c**k sucker...I hope your foot rots off!

I hope you go broke and i see you on the street begging for money in a beat up skins jersey...so i can throw 2 quaters down the sewer drain and watch you dig for them.....*^ YOU!!!

Smizzy does this really surprise you. Coles has always been about the money.

Washington may still cut him and then we will see what he commands on the market.

Upgrade his contact??

WTF?

My feelings exactly Smiz!!! Coles doesn't deserve to where Jets Green and White!!!

alright im gonna stay away from the topic of AROD's cherry... on ji.com (idk if you guys are still able to view or if ur IP address is blocked) someone posted that the deal is still alive, or so they heard on espn radio, and then the newbs were debating back and forth... mind you it was probably one of the rookies who brought up that it was still alive so idk if it can be trusted... just sharing.

This trade even up did not make any sense - Coles wants out and Washington wants to get rid of him- all the advantage was ours so why trade Moss for him when if they want to get rid of him so bad let them release him.