Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

my only banning complaint over there has been how can anyone get banned if sackdance99 is allowed to post?
He knows St. Peter's agent.

hahaha... is this Jumba?

if so, do you know a real reason for this? I think he's the most offensive poster I've come across... all he does is spew hatred?

Yeah, it's me, JJ. Here's the reason as far as I know: I only do short term bannings. If someone needs to be gone it's up to the owner. He's either not around enough to realize the frequency of the problem, or he agrees w/ 99. Leniency has always been in effect and 99's seen some pretty good retorts. Good entertainment IMO, but my job was done as far as he's concerned. Now back on topic, when is III showing up?

btw- JJ, how did Wayne's horse end up doing tonight, mate?
4th place, missed by a length in slow time. Dissapointing on the drop-down as 2-1 fave. Never heard of his trainer. Wayne's gotta spend some $$ if he wants to be serious about this game.

Hey T-Mac --

Can you check my account? I seem to be IP Banned for some reason?

:P

That's just to keep Shane out. ;)

I fear it's the latter... my feeling has always been freedom of religion means freedom for all religions... honestly... A lot of crap goes on on JI... but it's disgusting to be consistently told you're going to hell or whatever...

It's offensive, and what's worse, there are a lot of people who probably will be swayed by him.

I think SBIII is probably done for the night.

It's more likely the former, but there may be more reason for ignoring it. Personally I really don't take it seriously and can't see how others can. Anyway, this is the wrong board for that debate.

16, I don't know why you were banned, but you didn't say that annoying word all day. Maybe that's not it? You tell me.

Get some sleep, JN.

I just checked, yup it says banned. I can't believe there was no reason given. A simple PM out of courtisy. Are they trying to drive Jets fans away or what?

bp was warned many times. He knows exactly why he was banned. This wasn't his first time, so he got 2 days. I think he'll be able to post tonight. The next time I have to go find that damn button, he's gone for good. I don't know why 16 was banned, but you can rest assured that he does.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company