Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

lol, he got banned here? recently? that would explain why he acts like an ass 24/7 over at JI

yup he was banned-I've been thinking about what happens when he gets banned again from JI....talk about a life-changing series of events.

He won't be able to post here,or TGG, or JetsAddicts-his name alone precludes him from joining Matt's Greenhouse...he best watch his P's and Q's or he'll end up having to post on a (GASP) PATS BOARD!!!!

Well, unfortunately at JI, I don't think he will ever get banned. He contributes too many posts, even if they are all CRAP! :Cuss:

he was banned for a day there a while back and sulked here for a couple of weeks before going back

hahaha, vageeg -- now an infamous word on JI

I wanted to tell you, I was in Florida all last week and played golf at a course called Abacoa. I think it was right next to your school's campus.

Isn't that up in Jupiter or North Palm Beach?

not quite sure what town I was in, I think Jupiter. It was next to FAU's campus.

I had spent the week in Palm Beach. It was nice, just a lot of old people. I visited cousins most of the time.

let me know next time you're coming down this way-I can tell you the cool things to do and best places to go-like I know a place where you can see alligators in the wild-where to get the best oranges or Italian restaurants-what good bands are around or solo artists...ahem

all right 1-6 but you have to renounce your allegiance to a certain unnamed ex-Jets QB who is now on our enemy's roster...

"are you now,or have you ever been a member of Patriots Nation?"

anybody wanna guess which Patriots fan was given the day off over at JI today?

Is JI still around? I figured they died on the vine when school started up with all the teenagers posting over there

oh yea still going strong-I still like to post there some of my old buddies hang out there-

oh yeah 1-6 ding ding ding-you are correct

Let's not start a JN \ JI thing. If that happens I am going to lock this.

The person who started this thread did so to talk to friends after they were banned. I have no problem with that. The whole border war thing is just old.

Yea I gootta agree with Maxman here-it's too bads you guys that were there when I signed on,you, Smizzy,Bob,Shane,Triple G's and the rest aren't allowed on anymore

Those were the days...that's how it was when I first logged on there in 2004.

A bunch of great posters. Nothing stays the same I guess.

yea look what's happened to THIS place....ahem ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company